by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King - Page 2 Empty Re: Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 1:39 pm

Matthew closed his eyes in bliss as he heard the snarls come from Casimir as his cheek scraped against the Tarmac, he knew that one was going to hurt for a while. After a few more seconds Matthew finally let go of the blue-haired man and quickly looked for what he could use next. He walked across the room and picked up some smaller weights (not even noticing it now wasn't just them two in the gym) and, as Casimir would try to crawl away and get back on to his feet, Matthew would hurl the weights straight at his back!

The weights found their target as they crashed violently off of Casimir's spine, taking the man back to the floor. Matthew would look to pick up some of the more heavier weights and bring them over, before violently slamming them off of his opponent's back! "C'mon Cas, I wanna hear you beg for me. Cry for me Cas!" Matthew shouted as he continued to inflict pain.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King - Page 2 Empty Re: Failed Revenge, The Introduction of a King

Post by Gadot Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:33 pm

Kamo gave a small sigh as Matthew threw those weights at Casimir's back, making the blue-haired man yell out in pain. There was gonna be no begging, no pleading for his freedom. Casimir wasn't the type. So if Kamo didn't come along to save the day soon, Casimir would probably end up breaking something. Kamo moved forward as Matthew grabbed the heavier weights, slipping behind him towards the weights. Those heavier weights would slam against Casimir's back, making him scream out in pain as Kamo picked up a nice, hefty weight.

"How about you don't do that."

As Matthew would turn around to look at the stranger that was behind him, Kamo would swing out and try to slam the weight against Matthew's chest, pulling it back after a moment to try and thrust it into Matthew's gut. "Casimir is mine. If you fuck with him, you fuck with me -- and believe me, that's something you don't want to deal with." He sounded almost bored with the idea, while Casimir was trying to recover.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Matthew was sweating due to the amount of effort he was going through to hurt Casimir. Despite what he had put him through already, Matthew thought he was deserving of a LOT more punishment yet. He stood back for a moment to listen to his opponent's screams, smiling, until he suddenly froze as he heard a voice from behind him.

Matthew quickly turned in surprise just to get a weight directly into his chest! Matthew reeled from the attack and nearly fell back as it had completely took him by surprise. He would suddenly get another shot straight into his gut which made him cry out in pain and fall to his knees. He looked up at his assailant to try and get a good look at him, he was some blonde pretty-boy, who had an annoyed yet tiresome expression, and he looked very imposing to say the least. "Who....the fuck....?" Matthew said, a weak yet annoyed tone to his voice.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:28 am

Casimir almost breathed audibly once Kamo came to his rescue; he was hoping, praying for him to come before he was too badly wounded that he wouldn't be able to do anything. And there he was, like a white knight. Sure, Kamo let him get tossed around a bit, for letting himself get to that point, but Kamo wouldn't let anything too bad happen to him. He grinned tiredly, resting his head on the floor for the moment as Kamo finally got Matthew on the ropes, punishing him for the attack on Casimir.

Kamo, on the other hand, couldn't help but look down at Matthew on his knees in front of him. "I don't like to repeat myself," he replied, dropping the weight to the side. He leaned over, grabbing Matthew by his hair to yank him to his feet, forcing him to bend over, so his face was still looking at the ground. He reached around, moving to pick him up in a piledriver -- and slam him, head first, right into the hard floor! He pushed Matthew over, sitting on the back of his head for a moment, lounging a bit. "The name is Kamo, and you better remember it. I'll be taking over this place."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:46 am

Brandon continued to splutter from the attack to his chest and midsection, getting hit by a weight full force can really take it out of you. He listened to his assailant's response as he was yanked back to his feet. Brandon tried to analyse his face, but it wouldn't last long as he found himself get bent over and raised up for a piledriver. Kamo's thighs holding his head in place, Brandon felt the blood rush to his head as he was held for a few seconds before finally hitting the ground in a sickening smack!

His eyes were dazed from the smack as everything was a blur to him. Suddenly he felt his face get mashed painfully into the floor as the blonde haired man sat his well-toned ass on the back of his head. Turning his face to the side, he listened to what he had to say before finally responding with "....Well why don't you get the fuck off of me!" as he squirmed under the man, however due to his full weight pressing down on the back of his head, there really wasn't much he could do.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:58 am

Kamo shook his head and gave a small yawn at Matthew's reply. "God. I'm clearly dealing with a philistine. You can't even match me in terms of trash talk. Perhaps you should just keep your mouth shut, you might be able to come off as…well, almost smart, if you're dealing with a monkey." He let his legs come up, crossing them as he pressed the foot against Matthew's back, using his heel to dig into the small of his back. He shifted for a moment, making a face as he tried to get comfortable, before he finally stood up -- and moved to grab one of the weights off the bench where Matthew had just tried to choke Casimir.

He held it in his hand for a moment, gauging it -- before he moved to smack Matthew in the back of the head with it, as soon as the other man began to get up. "You couldn't beat him in a match, and I'm much better than him. You're less than dirt, in my presence." He dropped the weight, grabbing for Matthew's head, beginning to drag him towards the locker room -- before he moved to smash his head into the tiling, much like Matthew did to Casimir. Once, twice, three times. On the fourth, he pulled back, taking a few steps -- before he moved to throw him straight into the tiling, head first.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:10 am

Matthew continued to growl as he had now become this show-off's personal seat it seems. "Well if that blue-haired bastard is your property, I find it hilarious that he gets ordered around by someone that's even a bigger bitch then him!" he responded with a pained laugh as he felt Kamo shift above him. Finally he dismounted him and Matthew tried to rise to his feet, only to get a weight delivered to the back of his head!

Listening to his assailant continue his speech, Matthew was too dazed to react or respond as he felt himself get dragged into the locker room. Before he knew it he found himself getting the same treatment as he had given Casimir as Kamo slammed him face first into the tiled wall. Matthews brain scrambled more and more as he felt his face get smashed repeatedly into the tiles, Matthew couldn't even form a coherent sentence as Kamo dragged him backwards and threw him into the wall as violently as he could one last time. His vision was a mess as blood began to trickle from his nose and a cut had formed on his eyebrow, tingeing it red, yet Matthew tried as hard as he could to at least get back into a seated position.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:23 am

T'ch. A bigger bitch than Casimir? The kid would pay for that shit, that much was certain. After giving him those several wallops to the head using the wall, he reached down to grab his hair and yank his head back, so Matthew could look at him, straight in the eyes. "A bigger bitch? You don't know who the fuck you're even talking to, you little cockroach." He moved to slam Matthew's head against the floor of the locker room, so he could stand up -- and mash his boot against Matthew's face roughly, rubbing dirt in the metaphorical wound. And probably the actual wound too.

Kamo gave a small snort, moving to pick Matthew off the ground. "The fact that I'm even deigning to get your plebian blood on my clothes is something far beneath me. I should be sending Casimir to take care of you, but you took him out of commission for the moment. Which means you get me -- which, honestly, is far worse." He moved to bring Matthew over towards one of the wooden benches, putting him in a facelock -- with Matthew's face pressing against his armpit. He shifted for a moment, putting himself on one side of the bench, bending Matthew over it a bit so he wasn't touching it. And then he reached over, grabbing for Matthew's pants to hold onto as he moved to pick him up and slam his back into the wooden bench, making it break under the force of the blow!

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:34 am

Still reeling from the blows, Matthew's vision regained as he found himself being forced to stare at Kamo straight in the eyes. Matthew quickly took time to say "I couldn't give a fuck who you are! You prissy bastard" and spat straight at Kamo's face! Matthew knew he was fucked either way, but wasn't going to let himself be resorted to being this rich-kid's bitch. Kamo's face turned into one of rage as he violently slammed Matthew's face against the floor. Now lying on his back, Matthew barely had time to register Kamo's black boot get slammed into his face.

Kamo rubbed his foot violently against his face for a few seconds before dragging him over to one of the benches. Despite the massive amounts of pain he was enduring, Matthew still found energy to respond to his opponent's comment. "Well, if Cas-MMMM" He had began to say before getting his face bent backwards and violently stuffed into Kamo's muscular and sweaty armpit. Matthew grunted at the pain before finding himself getting picked up by his pants in a impressive feat of strength, and slammed straight through the bench! Matthew had to stifle out a scream of pain this time, as the damage he had endured was now beginning to get to him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:16 am

"You do not know how to shut up, do you?" Kamo reached up to wipe away the spit, making a face at him of pure and utter disgust. As if he might catch the lower class from him. He gave a small sigh before he had slammed his face into the floor -- honestly, he was expecting at least someone with a bare minimum of IQ at some point in this godforsaken league. He continued through the motions, slamming him into the bench and making it break, looking at him in the rubble with a soft sigh. "Honestly. You barely even have a bark, and the bite is even less than that. You're a roach. That's what you are. And you just need someone to step on you."

He reached down, grabbing for Matthew's arm so he could tug him to his feet, out of the rubble. Kamo wasn't about to let himself get hurt. No, not when he was dealing with a small maggot like this guy. He moved him towards the showers, where there was a lot more open space, grabbing something from the dirty clothes as he moved; when they got into the shower, he moved to pick Matthew up so he could put the guy over his shoulder, setting him up for a backbreaker, much like Casimir did to him in their match. But then he revealed what he had grabbed -- a dirty jock strap. He put it over Matthew's neck and yanked down on it as he applied the move, a hand winding between his legs to hold his thigh down as he showed off an argentine backbreaker that would put Casimir's to shame!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next