» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 135 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

You Don't Look So Tough!

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

You Don't Look So Tough! - Page 3 Empty Re: You Don't Look So Tough!

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:49 pm

"I can't stand you, ugh."

Mercy wrinkled her nose at Brittany once she was finished. "You can't order me to wrestle. I'm not your slave, I'm your employee. I'm doing it because I'm not letting some third grader think she can take me in a fight. I might be a cream puff, but even I have my limits!" Mercy smirked and leaned forward, almost putting her face in Brittany's.

"Oh, and I just loooove taking your money." It was probably the only thing that she got satisfaction out of this whole proposition.

"Speaking of spending your money." Mercy said, pulling away from Brittany. "I've got some new cars lined up for you to look at. I heard you almost got into an accident having to take a taxi over here when you threatened a driver. Tsk. Tsk. Do I need to add more anger management sessions to your schedule, Ms. Luvve? I bet you could get that little punk to do all of that for you though."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:09 pm

Brittany shot Mercy a glare as she mentioned the incident with the taxi driver. "You should learn to watch your tongue. What would happen if i did fire you? I saved you from actually becoming a wrestler. Just think how many girls here would love to take a swing at you. I can count two right off the top of my head." Brittany would say before stopping herself and taking a deep breath.

Brittany would then look at Mercy and laugh. "If i were you i wouldn't be insulting me. Who else is going to help you get in shape for your match?" Brittany would say as a smile crept back across her lips. "I mean how long has it been since you last trained?" Brittany would then lean forward so that her eyes locked with Mercy's. "But that can wait. I need a new car and did you find out who trashed mine?" Brittany would say as she swore to kill however trashed her car once she found them.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 18, 2016 11:55 pm

Mercy furrowed her row. "See, this is exactly why you need me, Britt." Mercy said, trying not to get too flustered. As much as she loathed Brittany the giurl could still kick her ass without breaking a sweat. Even if she could probably get away with needling Brittany a bit, she knew her limits.

'You think my only two options are working with you or wrestling? Please! I was going to GET a job when YOU stopped me! Remember, you came to me! Stop acting like I was at your feet begging for a job!" Mercy's cheeks puffed and she shook her head. "Two skanks who suck so bad they have to pick a fight with someone who can't wrestle and still lose, for the record. And... I'm sure I could find someone else to train me. You're not the only wrestler I know." Mercy held her tongue further. She had a lot more she COULD say to Brittany about how she didn't need to be trained to throw glitter in people's faces or how Angel would train her (and had to a certain extent even though it mostly devolved into sex). She was tempting fate and she didn't need to poke the bear any more.

"I work out almost every day! I'm IN shape, you know." Mercy huffed. "As far as the car goes? It was that hooded bitch. She's been tearing the place up pretty badly. It must suck when someone's running around not playing by the rules, huh?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:13 am

Brittany's smile faded again when Mercy started to talk back. "Yeah you could have had another job kissing someones ass like you did last time. Remember where that got you? It got you fired." Brittany would say as she would stand up straight before taking a step towards Mercy to intimidate her. "And you may know other wrestlers but they are not as good as me. I am the Champ and there is no one better." Brittany would say before clenching her hand into a fist.

"If i ever catch that hooded bitch, i am going to rip her limb from limb before mounting her on the hood of my new car." Brittany would say as just the thought of someone messing with Brittany like that made Brittany explode in rage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:05 am

"Yeah, I wasn't even fired my my actual boss..."  Mercy muttered. "And yeah, you're the champ, I know..." She added.

"Anyway," She said, ignoring Brittany's outburst, "I'm going to finish my workout since I have a match coming up now. We can't exactly go down to the local Ford dealership and pick up a new Escalade. So we'll figure it out later. See ya." Mercy said as she quickly stuffed her earbuds back in and cranked the volume waaaay up.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:26 pm

Brittany smiled at Mercy as she said she had to work out. "Now don't disappoint me now. I expect a lot from you for this match." Brittany would say before leaving Mercy to go back to her workout.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3