» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

You Don't Look So Tough!

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

You Don't Look So Tough! - Page 2 Empty Re: You Don't Look So Tough!

Post by d_ultsch Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:16 pm

Brittany had just finished an extensive workout at the gym when she decided to go relax for a few minutes. However, as Brittany was taking a sip from her water bottle she heard a familiar voice call out her name. Brittany let out a sigh before walking over to Mercy. "What do you want Pinkie?" Brittany would ask Mercy before realizing that Mercy had a friend.

"Well, Look at you Pinkie, You are making friends. Are you going to introduce me." Brittany would as she enjoyed teasing Mercy. Brittany could tell the two of them were not getting along but that just made things all the better for Brittany as she looked Trixie up and down and Brittany to admit that she wasn't too impressed.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:41 pm

"I am not some skank!" She argued even though she was in fact supposed to be a student, she was honestly surprised Mercy was pushing her back. Maybe this nerd had more back bone than she thought. Either way, she didn't care who this nerd Mercy was at all.

"Former assistant to the Chief of Talent Relations... Big whoop, dweeb!" Trixie argued before hearing who Mercy was exactly and causing the skater's eyes to widen a bit. Was this bitch bluffing? Did she really work for The champ?

Trixie saw where Mercy was looking and turned around to see Her, the beautiful and regal but also very feared Brittany Luuve. She was a tall, built strong with the face and presence of a supermodel, but she looked like a warrior. The rookie was a little in awe. This was Brittany Luuve, the fans hated her because she ended the career of Taylor Parker and was a dirty fighting, vicious heel.

But Trixie respected that.

She didn't waste any time stepping up to Brittany with her hand out. "T-Trixie Lasek." She said, offering her hand to Brittany as she lifted her chin high, a little nervous.

"I-I'm a big fan! It's a honor to meet you, Miss champion of Friction and women's wrestling." Trixie felt like she was kissing ass but she didn't care, if it meant pissing off the pinkette, it would be worth it.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:08 am

Brittany was actually taken by surprise as Trixie actually said she was a fan. Brittany looked at the hand outstretched to her but Brittany didn't take the hand. "A fan? Well color me impressed. You could learn a thing or two from this chick Pinkie." Brittany would say as a smile crept across her face. "So Pinkie, Why did you call me over?" Brittany would say as her gaze shifted over to Mercy.

"I still have some of my workout yet and i can't have you distracting me every time you find a new playdate." Brittany would say as she would step up to Mercy before leaning down towards Mercy's face. "So, what do you want?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:41 pm

Mercy gave Trixie the stink eye when she started sucking up to Brittany. Of course she would try and do that. She really was some hapless skank. "What could I learn?" Mercy said sharply. "What the inside of your butt tastes like? No thanks." She said and crossed her arms under her chest and wrinkled her nose. She had managed to gross herself out.

"So this girl comes in and starts trying to start crap with me. I figured maybe you wouldn't appreciate someone trying to mess with your employee?" It was too much to ask, Mercy knew, but still. "I mean, if you like her so much, you could spar with her. Show her what kind of skills a champ has, since she'll never know herself." Mercy said smugly.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:34 am

Brittany shot Mercy a glare as she acted all high and mighty. "Why should i spar with her? I doubt she would even last 5 seconds in the ring with me. Why don't you wrestle her? You could use the practice and she is about your size." Brittany would say before looking over at Trixie. "I think it would be cute to see you in the ring with her."

Brittany would then turn back to Mercy with a smile on her face. "How about i make you a deal? If you can outwrestle this girl i will give you a raise. And if you can beat her in a fashion that strikes my fancy i will give you $20,000!" Brittany figured that maybe money would motivate Mercy to improve her wrestling skills a little. "But if you lose, well lets just say maybe you shouldn't lose." Brittany would say wit ha wicked smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:02 pm

Trixie grinned a subtle, devious smirk as the fucking champion of Friction and the face of AFW said she was impressed. She felt like she was already moving up in the world and she hadn't even won a fight here yet.

Mercy of course made the grin droop with her snarky comment that made Trixie click in her tongue in annoyance.

Immediately, Trixie knew what to do and say to get Brittany to think was lying but the champ beat her to the punch. Mercy's boss was trying to make the match that Trixie wanted to happen anyway!

Trixie kept her mouth shut for most of it as Brittany was making things worth her while but eventually she worked up the courage to speak.

"Ms. Luuve, this won't be an offical fight? I'm still a rookie and I'd like to have a REAL bout under my belt to get me started." Trixie said as she bowed her head.

"Also... Not to be rude, my beautiful champion, but isn't it a bit one-sided that Mercy get all the opprotunites? I'd like to compete for cash as well If you'd allow me to! Or perhaps... A job?" Trixie asked humbly as a devious smirk was hidden by the bangs of her hair, her eye shifting subtly to Mercy with a wicked grin.

"Up yours, motherfucker!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:42 am

Brittany looked at Trixie as the girl seemed to like the idea of a fight. "No, the only type of match to have is a sanctioned match. If you two are going to wrestle it is going to be in front of a live audience. I wouldn't have it any other way." Brittany would say with a smile. However, Brittany's smile disappeared for a second as Trixie asked for cash as well. "So you want something as well. I think i can do that. I will give you $20,000 as well if you beat Pinkie here." Brittany would say before looking Trixie up and down.

Brittany would then lean close to look Trixie in her eyes. "But if you lose i will have to subject you to some sort of punishment." Brittany would say as she would flash Trixie a wicked smile. "But i don't think i can help you on the subject of a job." Brittany would say as she would step away from Trixie to trace her hands across Mercy's shoulders. "Even though Pinkie here can't wrestle. She does make for a good manager. What could you offer that i don't already get from her." Brittany would say as she remained uncomfortably close to Mercy.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:09 pm

Really? This bitch was going to try and play kiss up to Brittany? The girl was even more stupid than she looked and she looked pretty retarded. "Why the hell would you give her a cent?" Mercy whined. "I can't believe you're letting some little kid try and swindle you! And, you're going to seriously consider hiring her? She couldn't even fetch your coffee!"

Mercy's cheeks puffed out. "Like, not for nothin, but I can't believe you're considering any of this! She's clearly trying to manipulate you. She doesn't really care who you are. She just knows you're the champ and wants to kiss your ass! You know I do a very professional job! I'm skilled! I shouldn't even have to waste my time fighting this dweeb! It's not in my contract to fight for your amusement! Especially not when you're offering her money too!"

Mercy huffed and, for good measure, gave Trixie a hard shove. "Get out of here! Or maybe I really WILL kick your butt!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 18, 2016 12:48 am

"T-T-TWENTY T-THOUSAND!?!?" Trixie gasped aloud with a wide, unbelievable smile unable to believe this amount of money could be hers just for beating up some pink haired secretary looking runt! Glorious! Her smile only faded however when Brittany made it clear that losing could NOT be an option for her, neve rmind that her job pitch had failed. But she felt comfort in hearing the champion say that Mercy couldn't wrestle.

"Actually unlike you, I could probably fetch coffee way better and faster than you. I'm far more coordinated and I don't rely on my legs to get places."
Trixie said with smug grin as she eyed her board, feeling quite pleased with herself in managing to upset Mercy and cause her to just flip out in front of her boss.

Even when Mercy shoved her, Trixie just laughed. "What a fucking nerd! You're all mad now! HAHAHAHA!" She laughed as she stumbled back before catching herself.

"I think I'm done here. I'll see in the ring soon, Pinkie! Maybe after the match I'll actually treat you out for making me twenty thousand dollars richer! HA!" Mocked the skater before dropping her board, flipping off Mercy and kicking off to skate outside!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:19 am

Brittany watched as the two girl continued to fight and bicker. Once Trixie left Brittany looked at Mercy with a smile. "You better start training. I can't wait to see you in the ring. I mean you are going to wrestle her?" Brittany would say as she looked Mercy up and down. "I mean i would hate to cut your pay for not following orders." Brittany would say as she threatened Mercy.

Brittany would then place her hand on Mercy's shoulder. "I mean it shouldn't be hard for you to win. You are undefeated in the ring." Brittany would say referencing Mercy's only match. "And if you think about it, What could you do with a raise and a bonus. That's a lot of money i am offering you." Brittany would say as she watched Mercy for the girls reaction.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next