by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 161 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 161 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:23 am

Brandon tried to ignore his opponent's response and continued to focus on the dismount, the man had a way with his words he had to admit. He sucked in the air as his attempts to dethrone the frenchman was a success, but the pain wouldn't subside as Jean tried to remount him to continue the hold, but this would work to Brandon's advantage! He would use his arms to help him quickly slide his body up before then going to wrap his arms around Jean's throat for a sleeper! Pulling him back, he wrenched at the neck as hard as he could as he wrapped his thighs around his waist/legs to combine it with a bodyscissors.

Brandon knew he wasn't safe though, as the last time this happened Jean was able to elbow him in the ribs to escape, so he would make sure to trap Jean's left arm under his own, highly decreasing his chance of a counter-attack. "Shhhhh, just let it happen and go to sleep, I'll make sure to wake you up once you're in my bed!" Brandon whispered into his opponent's ear as a tease.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match - Page 3 Empty Re: The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:57 am

Despite his efforts to get himself reseated right away, Brandon was able to slip out from under him like some sort of man-snake. And like a snake, his opponent slithered in right behind and began to coil round him, first with the bodyscissors, and then with the real clincher, the choke! Jean's torso shook as he tried to yank his left arm that had been snagged free, but it seemed to be locked in tight right in the middle of Brandon's arms. Every second he wasted trying to free it was another second closer to his demise.

Jean's ass would shift and grind over Brandon's bulge as he tried to poke potential holes in Brandon's choke with which he could escape. Left, right, twisted at an angle, nowhere could he seem to find extra room to breathe. Jean's free hand slid along Brandon's biceps that were slick with sweat, but he couldn't get a solid grip. "Like.....hell!" Jean half-coughed, half-growled as he tried to make a repeat performance of last time, and drive his elbow harshly into the man's side.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:26 am

Brandon smiled as he felt Jean squirm in the hold as he continued to wrench, his opponent's attempts at pulling his bicep away failing due to the sweat. Brandon suddenly moaned quietly as Jean's ass grinded against his bulge, he certainly didn't expect that! "Dammit!" Brandon shouted in his mind "I really hope he didn't hear that...". The distraction was enough however as it had yet again allowed Jean to get him in the ribs, but Brandon was determined to hold on!

Jean would continue to elbow him however, and combined with the ass grinding on his bulge, would cause Brandon to slowly weaken his hold...

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:33 pm

The elbow strike ended up being a mixed bag, for on one hand it broke Brandon's concentration for a second and Jean gasped for fresh air, but on the other the man just clamped back down afterwards. At least it has refreshed his resistance somewhat. Jean didn't really notice that Brandon's hold was getting weaker, his limbs were starting to feel more and more like lead.

Jean tried to set up another elbow strike but Brandon would just roll onto his right side, cutting off any potential for further strikes. Spots began to dance in jeans vision as the hold worked its magic, and he once again grasped at Brandon's arms in one last ditch effort to break him. No dice.

Jeans arm slid from Brandon's arm to the mat as the sleeperhold knocked him out, the tension in his body slackening as muscles relaxed. The referee would come over and list Jeans arm thrice, each time letting it fall to the mat unopposed, and then Brandon's victory for the second fall was set in stone.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:12 pm

Despite having the hold weakened, Brandon was determined to keep it locked in! He managed to roll onto the side to prevent any more strikes, and slowly but surely Jean's hold weakened. Brandon kept the hold locked in tight for a few more seconds as the referee came to check if the frenchman was conscious, but his arm was raised three times, and his arm was dropped three times, and Brandon was awarded the second fall!

He removed the hold and got up to celebrate to the crowd, it felt good to get some kind of victory! He then quickly squatted down next to Jean, who was slowly coming back to life. and said "Looks like you didn't expect that one eh? C'mon singer boy, back to your feet." jokingly as he patted his opponent's head. He could've gone for the second submission right then and there, but for once decided he'd give his opponent a fair chance, and backed into the corner as he waited for Jean to get back to his feet.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Jean awoke with a soft groan, cupping his hands over his face as he recharged. Welp, there went the second fall, and now the race for the third was anyone's game. Brandon had definitely learned from his mistakes in the previous match, closed up the gaps in his hold and secured a fall.

He rolled away from Brandon and over to the ropes that he would use to pull himself up. He had a bit of a headache, but he figured it was better to play up the wounded warrior card and lull Brandon into a false sense of security. He'd drop his guard and Jean could work a counter to end things.

"Not bad.....for a blonde" Jean commented as he turned round. Not the greatest comeback in any stretch of the imagination, but his brain was still fuzzy and actually witty banter wasnt possible. He brought his arms up to indicate he was ready to keep going.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:34 pm

Brandon watched with a grin as Jean slowly pulled himself back to his feet via the ropes, and couldn't help but laugh at his comment. "Oh really? That's the best you can come up with? Oh boy..." Brandon said between laughs as Jean put up his arms, but was still obviously dazed from the attack, Brandon decided he wouldn't put too much effort into his next move, because Jean looked like he was about to keel over any second. "Don't worry I'll make this quick, and you'll be in my bed before you know it" Brandon said, sticking his tongue out and winking.

He once again began to circle his opponent and would look to grab him in a soft side headlock to pull him to the ground, and if all worked out from there he would set up the Dragon Clutch and put the poor guy out of his misery before he had to hurt him more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:32 pm

Jean played along with Brandon's headlock, letting himself get pulled in to the man's side. His plan sprung into action when he felt Brandon trying to ground them, whatever he was planning, it would have to wait. Jean yanked his head back out of the headlock and stepped in behind his opponent.

He grabbed hold of Brandon's waist and then hooks his right leg over Brandon's left. He yanks down Brandon's left arm to get him to bend, and then loops his other leg behind his neck while securing the right arm. The whole move was a flurry of arms and legs, but when it was all said and done, Jean was elevated and mounted atop Brandon in an octopus stretch.

((Click the world 'Link' for reference, I'm terrible at describing complicated moves.))

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:52 pm

Brandon had successfully locked Jean into the headlock, now it was just a matter of transitioning into the hold. The surfer attempted to bring down Jean but it seems that his opponent had thought one step ahead, and with a quick transition found himself on the receiving end of the octopus stretch!

Brandon grunted in pain as the same weakened arm from before was now being stretched and yanked tight in the hold, and Brandon could not do much to counter attack as one of Jean's legs was pushing down at the back of his head to increase the tension whilst his other had wrapped around Brandon's own leg. Brandon could feel his willpower giving away as the burning pain in his arm increased. Thinking on panic mode, Brandon did the only thing he could and attempted to drop backwards and squash Jean on the mat! It came with plenty risk however, as not only could he hurt himself more from the drop, but if the hold stays locked in, then Brandon would have even less of a chance of escape! But if all worked out well, it would hurt Jean enough to make him release the hold.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:23 pm

The arena clapped and cheered for Jean's fancy submission hold, it was always exciting to see a master at work. Brandon's muscles would twist and bulge and contract, but for the most part his mobility was completely cut-off. Jean gritted his teeth as he tried to keep it that way, but he wasn't destined for a long-term success.

Brandon chose to drop backwards, landing atop Jean who let out a loud shout of pain. His legs were now stuck beneath Brandon's leg and neck, but his torso was relatively free. He did his best to slip the leg behind brandon's neck free, raise it into the air, and then slam down across brandon's chest. Maybe he could salvage a bodyscissors while he was stuck in this position.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next