by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match Empty The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:15 am

MATCH TYPE: TWO OUT OF THREE SUBMISSIONS
VICTORY BY MAKING YOUR OPPONENT SUBMIT OR PASS OUT TO TWO SUBMISSSIONS.
WINNER GETS TO OWN THE LOSER FOR A DAY

Brandon Miller:

vs.

Jean Richards:

The amount of excitement Brandon had for this match was off the charts. Since he had lost in his debut match he had extensively watched and reviewed his debut match, watching specifically where he had gone wrong, and what the frenchman had done right. He was happy when he found out Jean had accepted his request for the rematch, and was even more happy when Jean requested this be a two-out-of-three submissions match, but Brandon decided that he had to up the ante one more time, so specifically requested the POW stipulation.

Brandon was hanging backstage looking himself in the mirror, adjusting his hair, sunglasses and shades. "It's gonna be great getting to have this guy to myself for a day." Brandon said to himself with a smirk. "He's gonna regret what he did last time." Brandon suddenly began to walk towards the entrance ramp as his music played.

Coming to the stage, Brandon received a much better reaction then when he had his debut, he was happy people had accepted him, despite the loss. Brandon walked down the ramp and slapped various fan's hands as his music stretched around the arena. He climbed up into the ring and passed his jacket and sunglasses to the referee. Brandon then stood in the corner of the ring and stretched his arms and legs, eagerly awaiting his opponent.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match Empty Re: The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:35 am

Truth be told, Jean was quite thrilled to have been offered a rematch against the newbie Brandon Miller. His dazzling win over the blonde boy had done wonders for his own popularity, and it had pushed his W/L ratio cleanly ahead. Tonight was the big night, and the cheeky Brandon had even upped the stakes by making it POW.

Following Brandon's entrance, the spotlights on the ceiling swept over the arena in circles while Jean's entrance music played, but no one emerged from backstage. The crowd looked confused, was Jean a no-show? But slowly and surely the spotlights converged on a single spot in the fifth row, and the feed on the jumbotron zoomed in on a man with sunglasses in the crowd. Suddenly, the man stood up and slid his glasses to his forehead, and of course it was Jean!

The surprised entrance earned a roar of approval from the crowd, and Jean slipped out of his leather jacket while grinning right at his opponent. The jacket was left behind for some lucky fan while Jean made his way to the apron around the ring, and swiveled over the giant barriers. With glasses still on his head he slid under the bottom rope and approached Brandon without a hint of apprehension anywhere in him.

"Who knew you were so eager to let me dominate you again? Are you a masochist, surfer boy?" Jean teased as he wiggled his eyebrows. He slowly drew his glasses from his face and folded them up. "Don't worry, I won't kink shame" Jean added as he slid the wing of his glasses inside the front rim of Brandon's pants and left them hanging off the front.

Jean placed his hands on his waist and took steps backwards, a bright and cheeky smile on his face. Oh yeah, he'd definitely been planning that one for a while.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match Empty Re: The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 10, 2016 3:54 am

Stretching his body and eyes fixated on the entrance ramp, Brandon started getting chills as Jean's music began to play, the wait was finally over. A few seconds later, Brandon's face turned to one of confusion as his opponent had yet to make his arrival, until suddenly the crowd exploded! Brandon looked into the crowd and would see Jean stood amongst the ecstatic fans. Raising an eyebrow, Brandon quietly said to himself "Pfft, gotta make his entrance more flashy than mine, of course."

Leaving his jacket for a lucky fan, Jean and Brandon kept their eyes focused straight at each other as Jean made his way over the barriers and into the ring. Brandon watched with a hint of surprise as Jean would walk straight up to him and hook his glasses on the inside of his cargo pants. Brandon laughed at the frenchman's comment. "Oh don't worry, I'll let you have your little fantasy pretty boy, but this match is going to go a lot differently this time, and I ain't gonna go easy on you."

Brandon would then pull the shades out of his pants and hand them to the ref. "Ref, make sure these stay safe, I can't wait to have it set above my fireplace in my bedroom as a memento, and don't worry, you'll get to see the sight yourself once we're done here." Brandon said with a cocky smile, before mockingly blowing a kiss at his opponent. Suddenly the bell would ring and Brandon would slowly circle his opponent in the centre of the ring, arms at the ready.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:17 am

Jean faked a yawn while Brandon bragged about taking his glasses (and him) as some sort of trophy item. Like last time, Jean would just wear the taller man down again and snatch the victory from right under his nose. It would be cake, and then he'd have the extra fun task of taking the surfer boy home for 24 hours. What would he do with him? There were just so many things he could think of!

Jean winked at Brandon in return for the blown kiss and settled himself into a grappling stance. The bell rang and Jean matched Brandon's slow pace for a time, but then decided to boldly take the first move. Jean threw himself backwards into the ropes and then charged at his opponent with arm outstretched for a clothesline.

However, this was just a feint! Jean would dive at the last moment and baseball slide towards Brandon, aiming to kick out his opponent's knees and bring the taller man down!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:31 pm

Brandon smiled as Jean returned his action with a wink, this was going to be a fun night. Brandon carefully watched as Jean matched his pace, circling around the ring. His opponent would suddenly bounce backwards into the ropes and aim to go for a clothesline. Brandon nearly scoffed at the fact he would go for such an easy to counter move and prepared for the dodge, however what he didn't expect was for him to dive low and take out his knees with a baseball slide!

Brandon crashed to the floor on his chest, he had fallen for his opponent's trick, quite literally. Brandon tried not to let the frenchman capitalise however, and quickly got onto his back and held his arms up in a defensive position. "Smart move, won't work a second time though!" Brandon said as he tried to think of a possible way to counterattack.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 11, 2016 12:47 am

Following his takedown of the blondie, Jean quickly popped up onto his knees with arms outstretched, ready for the contest. Brandon's reflexes were good too, he was already in a defensive position by the time Jean was pouncing on him. "Won't need it a second time!" Jean grunted as he jumped at him, landing a knee in the man's lower abs.

Jean's arms fought to grab one of Brandon's forearms, trying to tug it towards his chest to gain control of it. If he succeeded, the plan was to fall back and get his legs wrapped round him for a juicy armbar!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:22 am

Eyes carefully watching, Brandon got ready for whatever attack Jean was going to throw at him, but didn't expect him to throw his entire body weight on him! Brandon managed to block most of the attack, but his knee managed to strike directly into his lower abs.

Sent into a coughing fit from the attack, Brandon tried to quickly nurse his stomach with his arm, but that proved to be a mistake, because Jean was able to quickly snatch his other arm and attempt to lock in the armbar! Brandon tried as much as he could to prevent his opponent from tugging the forearm back, but due to the earlier strike he couldn't put as much effort into his defence, and so failed to prevent his arm getting locked in.

Pain immediately shooting down his arm, Brandon grunted in pain as Jean wrenched harder. "You....sneaky bastard." Brandon said through gritted teeth, quickly looking to try and grab onto one of the ropes.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:32 am

"Sneaky....strategic...it's all the same really" Jean huffed as he finally wrenched Brandon's arm into his control. Jean threw himself back so quickly he thought he'd given himself whiplash in his attempt. Once again Brandon's arm was pinned against Jean's abs while he writhed to escape, and perhaps he'd also recognize it was quite similar to how their last match ended.

Jean's feet planted in the blonde's pit and shoulder as he yanked back and back on that arm, twisting him by the wrist to work the hold to its maximum potential. He could see Brandon trying to reach for the ropes, but rather than try to stop him, Jean focused on doing as much damage to his arm while he still could.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 11, 2016 3:49 am

Brandon desperately tried to reach for the ropes as it felt like Jean was going to rip his arm out of his socket at any second. Brandon also distinctly noticed his hand brush along Jean's abs once more, he had to give the man credit, he knew how to get in his head. As the hold continued he realised he would have to slowly pull himself and his opponents body towards the ropes if he were to get the rope break, but that would also mean enduring more damage to his arm, and Brandon needed that arm, it was essential for his finishers, and many other moves at his disposal. Brandon decided there was only one thing he could do.l.

"Oh......fuck this!" Brandon shouted and tapped out, giving Jean the first submission fall already, in dominating fashion! As Jean let go of the hold and got to his feet, Brandon would aim to shoot up to his feet and aim a powerful knee directly to the singer's face, he needed to prevent Jean from getting any more opportunities.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:19 am

Jean was half-convinced the tap-out was a ruse when it happened so quickly! Scarcely five minutes had passed since the bell rang, and Brandon was already giving in? Hah! Maybe this was going to be even easier than he was expecting! Jean released Brandon's arm and rose to his feet, blowing a kiss to his fans and raising his arms in joyous triumph!

As he turned to face his opponent for the next round, he was sucker-punched, or rather kicked, with a harsh knee to the face. Jean fell down hard onto his back, clutching his face as he rolled away. Pain rolled over him like waves as he wiggled his nose, and ahhh---nope, nose not broken thank goodness. There was technically nothing against the rules, no official waiting period between rounds, but Jean still thought it was a dick move.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next