by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 156 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 154 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards - Page 4 Empty Re: Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

Post by TripleHelix Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:20 pm

Jean was still feeling punchdrunk when he was brought back to his feet, his eyes blinked rapidly and he swayed slightly from side to side. His legs weren't quite ready to accept his full weight yet, which gave his opponent the extra task of holding him up. He didn't waste any energy on coming up with a garbled retort, and instead focused on digging his fingers into Brandon's arms to try to pry his grip away.

As fate would have it, his faculties fully returned to him when he was hurtling through the air and he let out a loud gasp of pain as his back was slammed into the mat by the suplex. His legs dangled in the air in front of him as he shut one eye in pain, the nature of the bridging suplex making it so that he wasn't allowed to crumble onto his side just yet. This move more than any other so far had done big damage, and Jean wasn't sure if he could take another big combo like that right away.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards - Page 4 Empty Re: Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 08, 2016 7:50 pm

Brandon pulled Jean backwards into the air, arched his back, and hit the german suplex! Brandon kept the two bridged in position for a few seconds before deciding to let go. He could've kept it arched and went for the pin and maybe got the victory, but Brandon wanted to make sure the deed was done.

He let the frenchman crumple to the floor as he got back to his feet and looked out to the crowd, a mixed reaction of cheers and boos for the rookie. He dragged Jean to the centre of the ring and took a few seconds to pander to the crowd, "Don't worry, I'll make this quick" he shouted back at him before making a finger-slash-across-the-throat motion to emphasise he was going to finish him off!

Brandon would suddenly run and spring onto the ropes, catching his hands on the top rope and his legs on the second, before flipping backwards and aimed to splash onto Jean for the Lionsault! Brandon could almost see the victory flashing in his eyes.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:52 am

Jean panted tiredly as he was dragged towards the center of the ring, his arm pitifully outstretched for a rope that was simply too far to reach. The bright lights above the ring felt like they were blinding him. Everything hurt, that was a given for any match, and judging by Brandon's promise to the crowd, he was trying to finish things off.

The mat shook as Brandon bounded off towards the ropes, and Jean knew it was now or never to grab his last fighting chance. He wasn't in much of a condition to bounce up like superman, but maybe he didn't need to? Victory may have been in Brandon's eyes, but Jean's saw pure opportunity as Brandon leapt into the air.

Jean dragged his knees up and braced himself for what may happen. With a little bit of luck, Brandon would end up impaling himself on Jean's knees rather than Jean get splattered by Brandon's torso!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:59 am

It was almost like going through slow motion, Brandon was in mid flight, about to win against one of the top tension stars! Little did he realise though was that this was the beginning of the end, but not for his opponent.

Brandon suddenly felt a wave of pain as he crashed directly onto Jean's knees. He bounced off and fell back on the mat, his chest and stomach were in a world of pain as he shouted through the pain. All he could do was lie on the floor and clutch his burning midsection as Jean got back to his feet. He had gone for his biggest move, and it had cost him dearly.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:18 am

Jean let out a sigh of pained relief as Brandon bounced off of his knees and crumpled like a wet paper towel next to him. The satisfaction at a counter well placed seemed to draw new life into the frenchmen as he rolled onto his chest and started to push to his feet. The crowd cheered as Jean made it to his feet, breathing heavily but with a newfound smile on his face.

Jean coughed as he stalked over to his fallen blonde opponent. He reached down and roughly grabbed a handful of hair as he brought Brandon up to his knees. He held both sides of the man's face and tilted his head up. "Nice try, almost had me there. Do you always have problems finishing big?" Jean teased as he stuck his tongue out. He didn't wait for Brandon to respond, he wanted to daze the man by rocketing his knee up into the guy's chin and knocking him down.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:35 am

Brandon lay in pain on the floor, the knees to the stomach/chest had really done a number on him, he was gonna need a loooong bath after this. His eyes opened as he seen the silhouette of Jean walk over to him and pull him up to his knee.

Still feeling the effect of the counter-attack, Brandon could barely keep himself up so grabbed on to the side of the singers pants just to keep him stable. He then found himself being forced to look up at Jean, which to many people would be a great sight, including himself if not for the current situation.

He heard his crude remark and, despite the status was in, was looking to respond, but before he could he felt Jean's knee connect straight to his chin. Brandon was seeing stars as he crumpled back to the floor, he was completely at his opponent's mercy by this point.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:45 am

Brandon fell back quite exquisitely at Jean's feet and he shrugged to the crowd as if it was no big deal. He wasted no time dropping down to his knees next to Brandon, slipping his hands beneath the man's body and flipping him onto his chest. He took one of Brandon's legs and folded it over the other at the knee. Jean knelt on the man's back, wiggling his knees so that he had them positioned just right along the man's spine. He then hooked one hand under Brandon's chin and grabbed the man's ankles to finish move prep.

"Let's go for a ride, surfer boy" Jean cooed as he rocked back and forth till finally the momentum landed Jean on his back. Brandon was raised into the air and Jean pulled down on his neck/ankles to work his bow and arrow hold. The frenchman gritted his teeth as he pulled down on each side hard as he could, he needed to make his holds count!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:58 am

Brandon groaned as he felt his jaw, the guy really knew how to make it hurt. Suddenly he was flipped onto his chest as he felt Jean fold his legs over his knee. Being no stranger to submission moves, Brandon knew what he was about to go for and was hopeless as he heard Jean taunt the man for what was about to come.

Getting rocked back and forth, Brandon attempted to protest,"Hey wait a minute, can't we talk abo-AHHHHH!", suddenly Brandon shrieked as he was raised into the air. He felt his opponent clutch tightly onto his neck and ankles as it felt like he was about to rip in half. "stop..." Brandon moaned out softly as the pain burned more and more. He had never been taken through this amount of pain before, and Brandon could feel himself giving away, but he was determined to stay conscious through the hold!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:58 am

Jean wiggled back and forth and really cranked on the hold as Brandon cried out sweet music to the audience. You could see every muscle in Bradon's torso and chest bulge and struggle on the jumbotron, every new bead of sweat that formed and trickled down his sides. Brandon's pleas were heard but ignored, the lad surely knew what to do if he really wanted this pain to stop. To make matters worse, Jean began to bounce his knees up and down, jostling the hard kneecap into Brandon's spine.

When Jean felt like he'd had enough, he released Brandon's neck and legs and bounced one final time to toss his victim to the mat. Jean would roll up to his knees, wiping the sweat from his brow as he smiled and waved to the crowd. He was confident his opponent was downed for now.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:04 am

Brandon groaned out more as Jean began to bounce his body up and down on his knees, shooting pains down his spine as he continued. After another minute of crying out in unbearable pain, he finally felt sweet, sweet release as he felt his opponent let go of the hold, it was a miracle he hadn't tapped or passed out to the move.

Falling to the mat, his vision was a blur as all he could do was focus on the pain burning on his spine. Hearing the crowd cheer for Jean, Brandon tried to look for something, anything he could do to get away from him, to which he crawled slowly, but desperately to the bottom rope. "You......bastard...." Brandon said between grunts as he dragged his body away.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next