by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 3 Bots

hunter of speed

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

An Interesting Encounter

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

An Interesting Encounter - Page 3 Empty Re: An Interesting Encounter

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Brandon smirked once more as he felt his poor opponent struggle between his strong thighs, reasons like this were why he never skips leg day. Even though he was putting Dave through quite a bit of pain he hoped he was enjoying himself, he nearly felt bad for the guy.

After a few minutes or so of squeezing his thighs and punching his stomach he felt Dave slowing down beneath him. "Awww come on, don't tell me you're giving up already!" Brandon joked as he loosened his grip on his legs so Dave could breath again, he would then slowly trace his fingers up Dave's inner thigh, maybe it was time to have some more fun.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:23 pm

The hold was released quite suddenly, leaving Dave gasping for breath. Dazed as he was, he only dimly recognized the subtle touch from his opponent. A blush lit up across his face and he moaned softly, trying to escape but given his current situation, that was all but impossible. He could already feel himself hardening under his opponent's touch, and it was a clear sign to Brandon that he found the right mark.

An Interesting Encounter - Page 3 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:38 pm

Brandon continued stroking as he felt Dave moan beneath him, he felt Dave slowly try to escape underneath him to which Brandon slightly tightened his hold again, not enough to choke him, but enough to keep him from moving. "Nuh uh uh! You ain't going anywhere yet!" Brandon said with an evil smile as he looked at the sweaty face buried between his thighs. "...And what do we have here?" He continued as he suddenly noticed his opponent's growing bulge "Is someone liking all of this?" He questioned with a slight squeeze, he ever so lightly brushed his hand around the bulge area, just to tease him some more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:05 pm

"GAH!" Dave choked out, trying to pull the legs apart, but was being distracted by his opponent's touch. Dave's grunts turned into low moans as Brandon continued to stroke at the bulge in his shorts. His whole body seemed to relax in his opponent's grip, not that he had any strength to actually do anything.

"What...what are you....mmmmmm." Dave moaned quietly his eyes closing for a moment. Was this part of the match? He forgot.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:18 pm

"Shhhhh....don't worry, just lay back and relax and I'll do allllll the work." Brandon said as he heard his opponent try to protest. He continued to slowly massage the growing bulge as Dave continued to moan underneath him.

A minute later Brandon would suddenly release the hold and pull the barely conscious man to his feet. "Oh this match isn't over yet! I still want some more fun with you..." He said with an evil smile as he looked into his opponent's tiring eyes. He would attempt to pull him over to the ropes and trap his arms between them, looking to tease the man more. Brandon was hoping Dave will be okay, and that he didn't mind this...but also he didn't want to stop himself from continuing, he lusted for more.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 08, 2016 12:51 am

Dave continued to moan until Brandon released the hold, causing the other to collapse on his back. Apparently there was no rest for the weary, as Dave felt a hand grasp a fistful of brown hair, dragging Dave to his feet. He swayed uneasily on his feet, being guided to the ropes before being wrapped in them to hold him in place.

He opened his eyes a fraction, breathing heavily with a flushed face.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:33 am

Brandon stood back after he had finished wrapping Dave in the ropes, looking at him all tired and worn out, almost like an art piece. He would then slowly walk up to him until he had his face only inches apart, so close he could feel the breath on his lips. "You really are quite something, aren't you?" Brandon said with a somewhat serious look and a quiet voice as he looked straight into his eyes, hoping to distract him with this change of motion. He would lean in and make it seem like he was going in for a kiss.....until he'd surprise Dave with a knee to the gut!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:04 pm

Dave focused on getting his strength back for the time being, but his concentration was being thrown off by this new guy's sexual moves. It kept him for achieving an actual foothold in the match. If only he could get free!

His thoughts halted as suddenly as the knee that drove into his gut. The blow doubled the young man over, with fresh spit flying from his mouth, causing his body to lean against his opponent, his eyes open a small fracture. Never the less, he still had not lost the will to fight, as he raised his fist to weakly punch Brandon in the chest, more of a symbol of defiance than to cause actual damage.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:38 pm

Brandon gave a small laugh as he felt Dave lightly punch him in the chest, it barely fazed him, but Brandon had to give the guy credit for not giving up. He pulled his chin up so he was looking at him, and whispered into his ear "Don't worry...in the end it'll all be worth it."

He decided to untangle Dave and throw him into the corner, before kicking him in the gut a few times. As Dave slowly fell to the bottom corner Brandon could still notice the erection visible in his shorts, and then noticed he was sporting wood himself.

He suddenly grabbed Dave by the back of his hair and shoved his face into his bulge. Feeling the man's breath on his crotch, Brandon quietly moaned and asked in a jokey tone "You liking the feel?"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:56 pm

"Uhhhhh." Dave groaned, feeling his face being tilted upward while Brandon whispered in his ear. He continued to weakly punch along his opponent's chest while he was being freed from the ropes, before his back erupted with pain after slamming into the corner post. His pain did not end there it seemed, as multiple kicks found home in Dave's abs, sending the young man down to the mat.

For about a minute, Dave was struggling to even get on all fours, while he felt a hand grab the back of his head by his brown hair, forcing his face into Brandon's crotch. Dave just sighed, falling against the bulge in his opponent's shorts, his hands on the other's legs to steady himself.

"mmmmmm" Dave moaned, nodding a little at the question

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next