Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Amy Evans vs Sabrina Wells

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Amy Evans vs Sabrina Wells - Page 5 Empty Re: Amy Evans vs Sabrina Wells

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:49 am

Finally after a few seconds struggling to get to the ropes before she passed out she was able to get her arms around the ropes and getting the ropebreak. Though Sabrina refused to let go at first keeping her arms locked around her neck and even tightening it as the count stated to get near the end before finally letting go.

Amy felt herself get fuzzy as the lack of air near the end of the hold started to get to hear. Though she was still able to hear Sabrina talk and taunt her a little before she started to get up and to her feet, her arms still around the ropes as she did so. "If you think ill quit that easily, your dumber then you look." he muttered as she rose to her feet, coughing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Sun Oct 09, 2016 7:43 am

"I never thought you would tap, but I'll take what I can get for pain." Sabrina stepped forward and thought about her next plan of attack.

Taking another step forward, Sabrina sped forward and went for a roundhouse kick to the left side of Amy's head.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 09, 2016 10:12 pm

The blonde merely huffed at Sabrina's words while she coughed at the uncomfortable pain in her throat cause of the hold. This chick thought she knew pain huh? Well She can bring in pain and so much more if she wanted to and right now with some boasts like that perhaps she should start to give it a bit more of her brutal charm.

Waiting for her to attack she would duck under the kick and charge to grab Sabrina and take her feet out from under her. With a yell she would lift the girl out from under her and drop her down to the floor with a spine buster to take the fight out of the little spider lady.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Oct 10, 2016 6:15 am

Sabrina's kick sailed over Amy and after spinning around, she came face to face with Amy who was lower than her. Soon she felt herself being lifted off the mat and then falling back down. She hit the mat and laid flat on her back for a second before lifting back off the mat to ease the pain. She clenched her teeth to avoid grunting out loud in pain.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:21 am

Lifting Sabrina up from her position was fairly easy, though keeping her balanced where she needed to be was a bit of a issue for a second before she straightened her out and sent her down to the floor with a powerbomb. From there she stood over her foe as she looked at the distance between her and the ropes to see what she could plan for next.

Deciding that the distance was good enough she ran for it looking to jump on the ropes. Once she did she would jump off them and flip in the air so she would come crashing down on top of the spider girl with a lionsault to really put on the pressure and hopefully shut her up.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Sun Oct 16, 2016 2:15 am

Sabrina was still flat on her back after the spine buster and was trying to get her act together. For now she had to get her body back up and continue to fight. She was starting to stir, but when she started to raise her head to look around she saw Amy about a foot over her body before she collided with her.

Sabrina couldn't cry out as the air was pushed out of her and she clutched her stomach and rolled over onto her stomach. Now she was trying to keep her stomach off the mat and crawl toward the ropes to pull herself up.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:08 pm

Amy wanted to destroy Sabrina to shut the rookie up for annoying her with all her confident talk. She had no reason to be as cocky as she was yet she kept trying to talk down to her? Oh she was going to learn real fast how that was not a good idea in the slightest.

Moving down to her opponent as she crawled to the ring she grabbed her arm and pulled it away locking her legs around it before grabbing at her head and pulling her head up in a crossface. "You like submission holds? Well then how about this." she said as she tried to stretch her out.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:21 am

Sabrina was suddenly pulled away from the ropes and Amy went for her arm. It was locked between Amy's legs and Amy followed this up by putting her arms/hands around her head and pulled back. Naturally Sabrina used her free her free arm and legs to attempt to get to the ropes. Of course she had to pull Amy's body weight with her, while dealing with pain of the hold.

For now, Sabrina was beginning to make her slow move toward the ropes.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:14 am

Amy had her right where she wanted her and was doing everything she could to cause Sabrina as much pain as possible. The spider girl on the other hand slowly begins crawling her way towards the ropes despite all the weight she has to lug and while part of her is impressed. The rest of her is annoyed.

"Please, do you really think you have anything up your sleeve that's going to save your ass at this point? You might as well tap out now!" Amy told her as she kept at it even as she slowly made her way to freedom, she would only let go at a four count if she made it but she figured she likely wouldn't.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:32 pm

Sabrina pushed herself and made her way to the ropes and grabbed the bottom rope. She held on tightly in-case Amy tried to release the hold to pull her away and reapply it again. The ref came over and started the count and Amy took advantage by using up to the four count before releasing the hold.

She held onto the rope even after Amy released her and the ref gave Sabrina some room by making back off for a moment. Sure she didn't faint, but Sabrina just stayed down on the mat where she was.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next