by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 158 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

I'll Go It Alone From Here! (Phonecall)

Go down

I'll Go It Alone From Here! (Phonecall) Empty I'll Go It Alone From Here! (Phonecall)

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:17 am

A day or so after dealing with the Takuchi siblings, Clyde decided to make a phone call to Eliza. He was at home and wearing some simple work out clothes as he sat down on his couch and pulled up Eliza's number before contacted her, sighing deeply as he waited for her to pick up.

Deus: Eliza never went a day without watching Tension, and sometimes Friction when it suit her fancy. Currently she was laying on her elaborate red velvet couch, dressed in a black corset and draped in a fluffy red nightgown. Her old Nokia phone began ringing with the young woman checking the ID. One of her few contacts, Clyde. She quickly picked up and said

"Hello Clyde?"

"Hey Eliza...H...How are ya? Ya watched any Tension lately?"

Deus: Eliza had thought that this would ensue, after all she watched Tension everyday. Ms Harenwood sighed and she sat upright, crossing her legendary legs as she spoke with

"I'm fine, yes I did. And I heard the hurtful comments of the Takeuchi's, to be honest I'm surprised they would say that. After all I've never offended them."

"I don't think they cared about you, I think they wanted ta' just get ta' me. I agreed to face them alone, Eliza... You won't be ringside with me this time, I'm sorry."

"Hmm, well if you insist on this Clyde. But you know you can't trust a word they're saying, they won't get away with that regardless. If you don't get them chances are someone else will, though I will be at least in attendance I feel. I may not be able to be ringside, but nothing was said about me not being anywhere else in the arena."

"I don't trust them Eliza.... But they were right. I honestly dont know If I could have beaten Emi without yer help.... I ain't sayin' ya did ANYTHING bad either. Im glad you helped me. But I gotta prove ta' everyone that I'm a real champ and that I can defend it on my own."

"Mhm mhm, well of course Clyde. The bottom line was that I simply acted in self defense, sides Emi was a bitch. I know I try to see the good in folks but there was nothing good to say there. You defeated Reira, keep that in mind. One bratty supermodel seems tame in comparison does it not?"

"I know ya did, Eliza. And yes.... Heh... Emi is a bitch." He said with a smile. "I know I beat Reira but as Champ, everyone is watchin' me. Even my interview with Patty durin breakin' the Tension, they mentioned me havin' people help me in my matches and junk like that. I just gotta go out there and show the people I can do this on my own... 'Sides.... It's Ami Takuchi. She ain't gonna be hard ta' beat."

"Of course, well I'll be watching regardless. When you beat Ami tell her something, that Eliza Harenwood sent her regards and that the Takeuchi's were proven incorrect about you. Best of luck, but I doubt you'll need that with what you've done and proven."

"Thanks Eliza... And After I win, we can celebrate with dinner, eh? You can pick the place this time, heh."

"Yes, but win first. Please go and prepare for what's to come, don't take Ami lightly regardless of what we said. And again, win. See you later, farewell."

"See ya there."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum