by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 147 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Pet-Friendly Cruise

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Pet-Friendly Cruise - Page 3 Empty Re: Pet-Friendly Cruise

Post by Daaharu Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:42 am

Azami knew exactly what her mistress wanted without Nazaria even having to spell it out. In a few hours, she would probably be able to anticipate Nazaria's every order without Nazaria even having to lift a finger. She would be the perfect loyal pet, serving every conceivable need of her mistress in exchange for every sort of reward and favor she could possibly dream of. That perfect, oft-sought after cycle of dominant and submissive taking care of each other's sexual needs, each in turn, would be achieved.

Idly, Nazaria wondered if any other woman had ever held dominion Azami in the same way that she intended to reign over Azami tonight.

As Azami began to go to work on Nazaria's sex, the blonde did not even need to tug on her leash. She did, anyway, though it came several seconds after Azami began her licking, as more of an automatic reaction to being stimulated than any sort of signal to her pet. The blonde's lip trembled, and her body would tense up as she felt herself becoming aroused again, her juices leaking and dripping onto the eager tongue of her beautiful pet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:58 am

Azami was a bit lost in her task after a while, licking and sucking on Nazaria's sex as if it's the thing that kept her alive. Occasionally she glanced up to see the succubus' reaction with a submissive gaze, increasing her pace or slowing down a bit according to it. The best orgasm was the one which took a while to build after all. Nazaria had made her reached a couple of blissful orgasms, so it's only appropriate that she gave the woman the same at the very least. Ah, it's really a feeling she's been missing, the joy of being submissive in front of another woman. She already wishing that this night would never end.

"Mmmff... mmmhhf..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:43 am

Nazaria felt those moans in her sex, and the way her blue-haired companion's breath filled up her sex, just briefly, with a puff of warm, tickling air turned Nazaria on even more. Azami was doing a wonderful job of working the golden-haired succubus up to an orgasm, not just going wild and not thinking about how to do this job, but adjusting her pace and where she was licking based on the physical cues she was receiving from Nazaria. It was a sign of Azami's vast experience with sex, and Nazaria could not imagine a more valuable, more precious pet than the one she had right now.

"Mmmmnn...oh, yes, you're very good...!" Nazaria would moan, as her body wriggled and her legs trembled slightly. She was getting wet again, and she could feel that orgasm coming, closer and closer, as she got ready to wash Azami's face with a flood of her succubus juices. "Mmmmmnngh! Oh, yeah...having you is going to be wonderful...!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:18 am

Azami picked up her pace as she sensed that Nazaria was approaching her orgasm. There's no need to prolong it from here since the succubus was all too ready to reach her climax at the moment. It shouldn't take too long from this point, or so she felt.

She licked, kissed, and sucked on Nazaria's womanhood, paying extra attention to the spots that would really get the blonde going. It wasn't a difficult thing to do thanks to her experience as a hentai wrestler, really. She closed her eyes and kept lapping and thrusting her tongue for the next couple of seconds, bracing herself to be washed by the succubus' love juice again.

"Mmmmmmnnn...!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 27, 2016 10:27 am

Nazaria was not one to prolong an orgasm. Why deny herself pleasure? She could squirt now and be ready to squirt again in seconds. More orgasms meant more pleasure, and while many women took pride in being able to hold out for a long time in a hentai fight without cumming, Nazaria had always thought that that was a very bizarre way of looking at the fine art of sexfighting.

Azami's skills as a former hentai champion were on display as her tongue prodded, slid, and swirled all around the blonde succubus's sex. Nazaria moaned loudly and reached around Azami's head with both hands, grabbing onto the blue-headed woman and pulling her close as she let that tongue work its magic. Nazaria would begin to slowly gyrate her hips, grinding her sex in Azami's face. She moaned again. It only took a few more seconds before she came.

"Mmmnn!!" she moaned, as her sex squirted its love juices all over Azami, coating her lower face in plenty of the sweet stuff as Nazaria rode out her climax, grinding on her pet's face all the way through.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 27, 2016 11:50 am

Nazaria's scent was practically all over Azami's features as the girl pulled her face closer to the crotch and even grind her sex on it. It wasn't long until the succubus climaxed, splashing her juices on her face while continuing her grinding, smothering Azami with her heat and fragrance.

The blue haired girl mumbled and squirmed a bit, but knew that she would only get some air once Nazaria was done with her orgasm. It wasn't a bad position to be in either anyways, so she didn't really bother to try pulling herself away from her mistress' womanhood.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:09 am

Azami squirmed, but didn't try to pull away. That meant that her squirming would just wiggle that cute little face even deeper in between Nazaria's thighs, nose pressing into her dripping sex, Azami wiggling her way into the succubus's sex the same way that she had wiggled her way into the succubus's heart. Finally, as the orgasm subsided, Nazaria's humping would slow down, then come to a stop. She sighed, bit her lip, then inhaled slowly. Then, gently, she would push Azami back so that the girl would fall down on her back on the bed.

"Very good job!" Nazaria would coo, as she jumped onto the bed, landing on Azami's tummy, straddling the girl with one leg off to either side. "You're a good girl! You did a very wonderful job, my pretty little princess!" To reward her for that excellent job, and to reinforce her place as pet, Nazaria reached up and scratched Azami behind the ear, running her fingers soothingly through that blue hair. Of course, that was just the beginning of Azami's reward.

"Does my princess want a treat...?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:39 am

Azami gasped audibly as she was pushed back to the bed, and spent several seconds panting after being smothered by the hot, juicy pussy of Nazaria in the last few minutes. The girl's scent was still thick around her, keeping in her in a somewhat groggy state for a bit. The succubus then hopped onto her sprawled form, causing her to let out a little -oof- as some of her air got knocked out again.

Nazaria's praise and scratches made her blushed as her role as the blonde's pet was once again made clear to her. She couldn't help but to purr a bit, and gave the succubus a meek gaze as the girl mentioned about reward. For some reason, it felt good to hear Nazaria's voice complimenting her. Azami gave a few nods as she was a little too tired to even talk at the moment, a surge of excitement hit her as she wondered what kind of treat Nazaria had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:33 am

Nazaria was enjoying this pet play immensely, especially as Azami seemed to take to the role more and more. As much as Nazaria loved a good challenge, she had always had fantasies about being the owner of a lovely little pet girl, treating her right, and earning her fierce loyalty in return. As she laid on top of Azami, scratching her behind her ears and cooing proud compliments to her, Nazaria was getting excited again. She was feeling horny and wet, and wanted some release herself yet again, as that most recent orgasm had only whet her appetite. But she wanted to give Azami a treat, too.

"Here, let's go about it like...this!" As Nazaria spoke, she would quickly rearrange herself, flopping back down on the bed, then gently guiding Azami back a few inches with a foot gently pressing on one of her boobs. Then, Nazaria slid into position, mirroring Azami as they both reclined in opposite directions. But Nazaria would splay her hips wide, showing the blue-haired beauty her dripping sex once again.

"What a treat it would be...to cum together again, yes?" Nazaria would purr, as she would begin to slide her sex towards Azami's.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:42 am

Nazaria arranged Azami so that their bodies could be aligned facing each other, with one of the girl's feet on top of her breast. Then the blonde slided herself to allow their sexes kissed each other, drawing a moan from Azami's lips as she twitched from the sensation. It wasn't the first time that their pussies were pressed against each other, but the feeling only seemed to get better instead!

"Ahn...! Y-yess... y-yess m-mistress..." the blue haired girl replied. "Mmmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next