by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 182 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Lion calls out the prey (open)

2 posters

Go down

The Lion calls out the prey (open) Empty The Lion calls out the prey (open)

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:49 pm

The entrance music started playing as Amy walked out to the arena dressed in her ring attire, forgoing the typical full on tiger she usually had on her her entrance. It was clear she wasnt here for a match as she didnt do any of her usual antics up to the ring before entering and demanding a mic. 

"Im just gonna cut to the chase right here and now! Im bored, everyone seems to think I can just be overlooked and I wont do something about it. Well here I am doig something about it. Im making a simple challenge from me to any moron, male or female who wants to have a go at me. And im not some whore so if you even think of coming out here for a good fuck you can just stay seated, I want a real opponnet out here right now!" Amy demanded as she made her challenge to anyone and everyone in AFW!
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

The Lion calls out the prey (open) Empty Re: The Lion calls out the prey (open)

Post by Lotuswarrior Sun Jul 31, 2016 6:55 pm

A new theme began to play through the AFW speakers as the lights went out for a moment before a single spotlight lit up the ring. Coming from the rafters, a person was slowing descending from a single white cloth. She had her legs and feet intertwined in the cloth and was controlling her speed. She stopped a few feet above the ring and out of Amy's reach. Spinning around on her "web", the woman turned to face Amy and she greeted her with a devilish smile. The lights would also slowly return to normal as she hung upside down.
Sabrina Wells (No glasses):

""Greetings...I'm Jorogumo, but you can call me Sabrina. Sooo, you want to fight someone? It just so happens that I also want a match to have my debut here in the AFW. So do you want to wrestle with a black widow?

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:53 pm

After a few minutes the lights went out and someones theme started playing, she had no clue who it was and didn't see anything until she saw some fans looking up. When she did  she was treated to and odd entrance. Seriously was she just waiting up there for some reason or the other? She supposed it made no sense to criticise considering her usual entrance but still it was rather out of nowhere.

Regardless it was clear to her that she was new, Amy wasnt social but she felt she would have heard of her before otherwise. "Too eager to wait for them to set up your denut huh? I can respect that but it still wont end well for you if you start things off with me. But if your feel up for it get down here and we'll see your worth."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:03 am

"A single bite from me can quickly end the match. So I'll warn you that you should be careful." Sabrina reached down and grabbed the cloth with one hand and flipped herself right side up. Then she lowered herself down and dropped onto the mat. The cloth went back up to the ceiling and Sabrina adjusted her headset.

"I'll be sure to bound you up nicely, before giving you the final blow." She told Amy before taking a few steps back to avoid being too close for a surprise attack.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:12 am

"Oh really? That easy huh? Well your ina for a rude surprise if you think one bite is taking me down, its more likely Ill crush you first." She said to the odd woman. She really was devoted to the facade she was presenting here, either that or she really believed what she was talking about either way it wouldnt help her.

"Your gonna have to bound me up if you think or hope to finish me off with anything." She said as she waited for the ref to show up so they could start this thing and Amy could tear the rookie apart.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lotuswarrior Tue Aug 02, 2016 3:07 am

"Well let's see what happens. Though it sounds like you are over confident in your own abilities. Sabrina took off her headset and handed it to a stagehand before turning her attention back to Amy and waiting for a ref.

Lotuswarrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:14 am

Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down