by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 169 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 168 Guests :: 1 Bot

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A hardcore hentai debut

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

A hardcore hentai debut - Page 5 Empty Re: A hardcore hentai debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:59 pm

Tiffany knew it had bin a close call as she feels B.Raven get up and allow the barmaid the chance to breath as a smirk appeared on the face of the German native as her opponent was rubbing her hurt ass. So as Tiffany got back to her feet she would smirk and lash out with a dropkick as she hopes to knock down B.Raven as she smirked at the crowd. ''Seems you spoke a bit to early B.Raven ''taunts Tiffany as she rush to the ropes and use the added momentum for a running legdrop across her opponent's chest.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:06 am

Things were going from bad to worse for Black Raven, after Tiffany countered her. Black Raven thought she had this match won, but Tiffany's sneaky tactic gave her the advantage at the moment. Tiffany would follow up with a dropkick to her breasts knocking B. Raven down to the canvas. "AUGH!!!" B. Raven grunted before she hit the mat. Black Raven thought she was in the clear for now but then she'd feel a leg drop on her breasts. "AHH!!! FUCK!!!...Right in my tits!!...Grrr" Black Raven yelled in pain as she held her now hurt breasts. However, Tiffany didn't seem like she was ready to lose this advantage as Black Raven tried to recover.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Aug 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Tiffany would smirk as she jumped up as she gave B.Raven a smirk as both her legs were aimed to get dropped down on her opponent's breasts and started to giggle as she landed the running legdrop. ''Don't worry about the pain Raven as i'm about to make it up to you right now''whispered Tiffany as she tries to get behind her opponent and pull Raven's arms behind her back as her legs would wrap them self around the woman's arms and place them in the neck area. ''Time for some quality control Raven''whispered Tiffany as her hands would reach out towards her opponent's breasts to squeeze them.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:57 am

Tiffany would follow up on her advantage by wrapping her toned legs around Black Raven's neck for a Headscissors. It was starting to get harder to breathe for Black Raven, and Tiffany would begin to fondle B. Raven's breasts. The AFW crowd was enjoying the scene and Black Raven despite the pain was enjoying Tiffany's touch. "Ooooh, yea- Do you like my breasts Tiff...Mmmm...(cough-cough)" Black Raven moaned as she was choked in the Headscissors. Black Raven didn't know how long she could last in this hold but she'd try her best to endure the punishment, and maybe even enjoy it.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:02 pm

Tiffany would smirk as she was able to wrap her legs around her opponent's neck using one of her finishers as she was able to touch those perfect breasts as she was enjoying hearing B.Raven moan. ''Well they are not the best pair in the world but your a close second Raven but please just relax and allow me the chance to make you feel pleasure''whispered Tiffany as her hands would slide down and pinch her opponent's nipples as she would switch between attack B.Raven's nipples and fondle her breasts.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Sep 03, 2016 5:00 am

Tiffany was enjoying her advantage at the moment, and so was the AFW crowd. The AFW crowd would give cat calls and cheer at the sight of Tiffany having her way with Black Raven's breasts/nipples. Black Raven would moan in pleasure while being worked over by Tiffany's Lotus Lock. Black Raven knew she had to do something to turn this match around. Black Raven would try to pry Tiffany's legs apart so she can escape while Tiffany's hands were preoccupied fondling B. Raven's breasts.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:29 pm

Tiffany would just smirk at the AFW crowd as they keep chanting her name over and over while she was fondling B.Raven's breasts while whispering in her opponent's ear ''Well got some good news for you B.Raven as i can honestly say you have passed my quality control test''. So while Tiffany was more focused on giving her opponent pleasure she would not notice until it was too late that B.Raven was slowly pry her legs apart until she was able to escape as the German Native would scream in frustration that she was unable to keep the other woman trapped in her quality control submission move.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:22 am

Black Raven managed to get out of the Lotus Lock but now she had to get back into this match. Black Raven would grab a hold of Tiffany's hair to hoist her to her feet. "Alright let's keep the fun going, Tiff." Black Raven said kicking at Tiffany's legs to bring the German woman to her knees. If that worked, Black Raven would start repeatedly roundhouse kicking Tiffany's breasts over and over again to deal some damage and to watch Tiff's breasts bounce from the impact of each kick.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:55 pm

Tiffany would slowly getting to her hands and knees when she suddenly feels B.Raven grab her by the hair and hoist the barmaid to her feet. So as she heard her opponent taunt her Tiffany would smirk as she replies ''Sure just lay down and let me have my waaauuuuuu'' before it was cut short by scream of pain as her legs were kicked out from under her. So as Tiffany falls down to her knees she would let out a other scream of pain as the first kick connected with her breasts as the crowd soon started counting the others as B.Raven keeps kicking them again and again.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:43 pm

Black Raven would feel some satisfaction as she heard the AFW crowd count along with each roundhouse kick to Tiffany's breasts. Black Raven would smile before she backed up a bit and she heard the crowd react. "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAHH!!!!!" They said in anticipation for Black Raven's next kick to nail Tiffany in the side of the head with a Roundhouse Kick. If Black Raven hit this move she'd try to follow up by running to the ropes behind her to rebound off of them for momentum to hit a running Knee Drop to Tiffany's nose to deal more damage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next