by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 152 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 152 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Amelie Roux VS Ari Nagawa - Dancing In The Mud Pit

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Amelie Roux VS Ari Nagawa - Dancing In The Mud Pit - Page 3 Empty Re: Amelie Roux VS Ari Nagawa - Dancing In The Mud Pit

Post by scorn53 Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:26 pm

Amelie was careful in her application of her figure yet still; arms preventing her full figure baring down on Ari. She was far from a crushing stature, but she still didn't want the sexy figure beneath her to struggle for air, or worse yet still, have reason to attempt an escape.

"I'm insulted..." Amelie purred, her face suggesting she was anything but. "You'll sway me into wanting to be ravished, my little sweet? Do I look so easy to you..." Giggling, her face would turn a pure shade of red as the smaller girl partially nibbled her ear; goosebumps near covering her entire frame.

"Ohhhh you are a lewd littlllee...~" Words interrupted as Amelie again found herself spun into the mud, she'd now be forced to bring a hand up to her cheek to remove the mud from her eyes and mouth. What was previously a figure covered in mud was now one near drowning in it, as Ari had rolled the bigger woman around in it already more times than she bothered to count.

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Amelie Roux VS Ari Nagawa - Dancing In The Mud Pit - Page 3 Empty Re: Amelie Roux VS Ari Nagawa - Dancing In The Mud Pit

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:37 am

Ari giggled out as she managed to flip the two over into the mud, splashing it and coating themselves with a fresh batch of mud. Releasing Amelie's ear, she kept it close as the larger woman thought that she would be able to resist her wiles. "No...you look quite tough to sway....but I'm stubborn woman...and I'll keep throwing myself at you...until you want me to ravish you." she gasped out, baring down on the larger woman as she didn't have the fear of completely smothering and crushing her opponent.

Her breasts bore down on Ameile's sliding it slowly so that the French woman felt all of it and she could feel the French woman's in return. However, Ari felt like the bikini tops had their time, but now their breasts had to become free and explore each other's bodies without restrictions. She would slide her hands up from Amelie's hips, pushing up all the mud caught on her body as she slowly made her way up to the breasts.

Her lips were curled in lewd fashion as she couldn't wait to feel the breasts in all of their bare glory, attempting to slip her hands underneath the bikini top and push it up and over her chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Wed Jan 25, 2017 5:31 pm

Amelie watched with keen eyes as a hand came up to her own cheek, removing a great deal of mud that was covering her right eye. As she began to bring her hand back down to the mud, she'd once more raise it though, smiling as she removed the small bit of mud to her lips. After all, she wanted to make them look appealing.

This time rather than lowering her arm flat, she'd raise a finger to the girl on top of her, poking her ever so lightly on the nose in a teasing fashion.

"Well...I'd appreciate you trying, all the same my sweet...regardless of how far you get..." Winking with her now-uncovered eye, Amelie literally purred as she found her mud covered top near ripped from her body; strung over her head for a moment like a prize before Ari threw it out of reach.

Her free hand would slowly slide up Ari's side, soon finding itself to her busty foes back eager to do the same, albeit at a pace that her foe might not even notice.

"Oh dear...my tops gone...such a shame...."

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:21 am

Ari tossed the top away as she looked down at the muddy beauty beneath her, now being able to enjoy the woman's bare chest in all of it's glory. She let out a purr when Amelie booped her nose, Ari letting out a playful smile as she cringle her nose. Feeling the hands of Amelie crawling up her back, she offered no resistance to it as she paid little attention to it.

"Oooh~ Tempting me with that attitude? You might have hooked me~" Ari purred out as more and more of her top got loose, but the white haired beauty had no idea of it until the top slipped off of her body. "Oh! You sneaky little vixen!" she let out with a laugh, now both of them were topless in the mud as the smile on her face got bigger.

"Now we can start having real fun..." she let out as she lowered her body to try and press down on the larger woman's ones and begin to slide up and down to grind them together!

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Fri Feb 03, 2017 2:13 am

Amelie had never considered the fun of playing in such lewd fashion in the mud, but was finding it beyond erotic. The lack of a uneven, firm surface meant that Ari was as likely to take the top spot as she was, a feature Amelie was very much appreciative of given it had already became abundant Ari was not going to be the simple mundane sort to lay back and wait to be fucked.

Bringing Ari's top in front of her for a moment, she'd giggle as she hung it above her lips, as if to pretend the girls top was a moustache, before throwing it far out of reach so that for whatever reason, it could not come back into play.

As she extended her arm to throw it, she'd find Ari already pressing her down with incredible force, nearly making each large set mushroom to the point of extreme. Thoroughly enjoying the sensation, she'd bring her arms around the girl, placing her hands to her back before aiding in the motion, trying to match her in this chest grind!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Feb 03, 2017 11:33 pm

Rolling over on top of Amelie, the lovely sound of the mud squishing beneath their bodies, Ari expected to see the lovely mud coated figure of her opponent. Instead she saw the mustache face with her own top being the mustache as Ari let out a snort, doing her best to hold in the laughter before her top was thrown away.

The brief laugh was a good little side note, but Ari was more focused on the main aspect of grinding their breasts together. With a loud smack, Ari's set drove down on top of Amelie's as slid up and down the body. Her tits rolled over Amelie's, but the French woman's set was not to be bullied or dominated and kept it's shape against Ari's. It made an ever so lovely friction despite the mud and heated up Ari as she felt the Amelie's arms wrapping around and increasing the pressure and pleasure.

"Oooooh...!" Ari moaned out as her lips curled into her lewd smile, "...I love a feisty woman in mud!" she let out as she continued to grind herself on top of Amelie, increasing the force to where it looked like she was humping her opponent!

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:50 am

Amelie was more than aware that the dominant posture Ari had over her would be somewhat troublesome to escape from, even with her size advantage. Ari was fully locked on the woman, and was evidently the more experienced on this surface. With that in mind though, given the sensations forced upon Amelie's frame as Ari forced her chest to borderline hump the bigger French beauties, why the hell would she want to escape?!

"Don't get too used to it, my cute little sweet..." Amelie groaned, the sensation beginning to turn her on massively, her head rolling back a little as her eyes shot off into the distance. "I can't let you...stay on top..forever..." Her hands slowly finding their way down Ari's sides, she'd hold onto the smaller woman's hips firmly, as if trying to use them as a brace for her being humped senseless!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:18 pm

Ari continued to moan out wildly as she continued to increase her humping, the lewd squishing noises echoing out from their slapping crotches. Ari loved this feeling, having such a personal 'fight' inside of a messy pit of mud, having no qualms about writhing in it as long as her 'opponent' was satisfied. Feeling Amelie's hands gripping on to her hips, she figured that she was doing that just fine.

"Ooooooh, but I like it up here soooo much!" Ari cooed out sa she continued to thrust herself. "Seeing you...underneath me....The only thing that would make it better...if you moan with me!" she let out as she lowered her head to the side of the French Woman's ear, "Come on my big treat....moan with me!"

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:02 pm

It was the very fact that Ari requested the girl to moan louder, that ceased Amelie's purrs altogether. With great effort mind; the French giant now literally biting her lip to distil the urge to moan, her eyes clenching as it became apparent Amelie was purposefully resisting.

"Ahh but...you must earn your treats...my pet...!" Thrusting her own hip upwards with a great amount of force, Amelie opted for a tactic other than trying to take the top spot; instead, she'd aim to simply out-hump the girl, and turn Ari to mush atop of her!

scorn53

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:15 am

Ari loved the purrs that Amelie was giving her, but she was much more interested in hearing the moans. With the moans she felt that she could know a woman quite well with the way that she reacted to pleasure giving like this. The more ecstatic the moans got, the more her lovely partner would give in to her lust and give just as much pleasure back to her. And she didn't have to wait long as Amelie fought back.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Ari moaned as Amelie began humping her from below, she was not expecting that kind of counter attack. Ari took a while to start humping back, her body tingling with the growing orgasm that was building within her before humping back against the larger woman. She was at a disadvantage however, the size difference in this position was unaffected by the mud as Amelie could easily outpower her as Ari's own moans got louder and louder and her pussy became wetter and wetter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next