Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 35 Guests :: 2 Bots

Harrier, LunarWolf

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
Kyoko Akan

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Sonic Boom

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Minerva Larsen
#1 contender
Ari Nagawa

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Active Kawaiis

Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:25 am by Daaharu

Hey, guys. I'm hoping to get a sense from everyone of where the active kawaii girls are at. No guarantees or anything, but I am looking to figure out who is out there consistently making matches because we are looking to inject some new blood into the kawaii title scene, and I don't want to have tunnel vision on just the players and characters I know.

So, if you've got a kawaii girl who's had at least one match and is currently active, can you let me know either here or via PM or IM? This …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 4

Just so y'all know

Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:27 am by LtLukas

I am going to a wedding, and will be traveling for the next few days. Sadly, I will not be able to post. But do not worry, I shall return. Sorry to all the people I am delaying.

Comments: 0

Not dead! Sorry!

Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:02 am by veritech892

Sorry for the recent slowed responses and disappearing act! Life, work, all that stuff, kind of got the jump on me! I'm back now though, promise - or I really hope I'm back now at least. I'll be replying to all the threads I have now, and hopefully I'll be around more now that things seem to (hopefully) be slowing down a bit.

Comments: 0

Airi Shijima vs. Lotte Davies - Schoolgirl Strip match

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Airi Shijima vs. Lotte Davies - Schoolgirl Strip match

Post by k0hryuu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:00 am

Quickly rolling up as she landed, Airi pounced upon the downed Lotte, attempting to straddle the blonde's belly. "Tch... Let's try this again!" the orange-haired girl grunted, reaching down towards Lotte's blouse and once more trying to unbutton it and pull it off.

k0hryuu

View user profile http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:20 am

It was a repeat of before, except Lotte was hurting even more and Airi was going at it a lot faster. The buttons came undone before the blonde could defend herself. "Uuugh... h-hey now!" She grabbed at Airi's wrists, her blouse already nearly covering her face.

It was going to come off most likely, but she'd at least make an attempt at the futile defense.

+ Two, sprite coming soonTM
TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:35 am

Things proceeded without Airi getting punched in the boob, which was always a plus, and she started to pull Lotte's blouse over her head. The blonde still put up a fight, grabbing at her wrists, but the orange-haired girl kept tugging anyway, determined to even the score between them. "C-c'mon... who's being the shy one now...?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:51 am

"Eehh? Ah, hey, that's no fair!" Lotte complained and struggled, but Airi had leveled the playing field, revealing a flashy red bra hugging Lotte's chest tight.

The shirt left her skin, and now they were both on stage two of their strip match, the bra, skirt and panties left for each. "Ahh, damn, you got it after all..." A small blush on her face, since both topless wrestlers were so close to one another... close enough for Lotte to give Airi's chest a squeeze!

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:59 am

"Hah!" Airi let out a triumphant whoop as she held Lotte's blouse up over her head, scoring her first point. That small moment of victory was quickly cut short, however, as she suddenly felt two hands groping at her perky breasts. "Awhahwahwa...!"

With an unintelligible, flustered cry, the orange-haired girl instinctively grabbed at her foe's wrists, trying to pull them away from her soft mounds. "St-st-stop that...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:18 am

Lotte didn't know exactly why she'd gone for them, but it was effective enough. "Mmm... make me~" she teased her fiery opponent. Taking advantage of her getting flustered once again, Lotte would wrap her legs around Airi's slim body and try to roll the pair over so that she'd be on top!

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:32 am

Too preoccupied with Lotte's groping hands, Airi didn't pay enough attention to Lotte's legs, at least until they clamped down around her and yanked her right off her perch. Rolled over, the orange-haired girl once more found herself on the bottom, still trying to stop the blonde from fondling her tits. "L-let go of those...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:42 am

Her hands continued to knead at Airi's perfectly-shaped chest, unclamping her knees to keep balanced atop her cute opponent. The fiery girl's resistance was slowing Lotte down, but she could still maintain a bit of a squeeze on the two orbs for now... just not forever.

Good enough. "I'm afraid I can't, Miss Airi... but how about I let you return the favour and explore my chest~?" The blonde giggled, leaning forward, forcing her chest up against Airi's face!

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Tue Sep 06, 2016 2:48 am

Airi blushed furiously as Lotte continued to massage her breasts, a shameful feeling of arousal starting to tingle inside her. Desperately trying to escape this situation, the orange-haired girl's eyes widened in fear as her face was suddenly eclipsed by two large, red-clad boobs. "MMmmmmmmppphh...!"

Her face now probably as red as Lotte's bra, Airi cried out muffled objections, flailing her arms wildly in a panic, not sure where to grab anymore.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:03 am

Lotte worked Airi's nose into her cleavage, rubbing her chest against her panicking opponent's face. "Mmmmm... your face feels so soft... I think I like this spot!" Lotte smiled for the camera, rocking herself back and forth, which would give Airi a bit of air now and then. Her goal wasn't to have Airi pass out or anything, just tease the girl a bit more and then they could go back to trading drop kicks.

... but this was sooo fun, it'd be alright to hold this position a while longer... and it wasn't like Airi was in a position to complain!

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top