Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 98 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly - Page 6 Empty Re: Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly

Post by Harrier Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:54 pm

There was obviously plenty of stuff Hisako wanted to touch much to the audible and visible delight of the former kawaii champion who was already hot again, although Kelly was not so lusciously equipped in that department as the Japanese.

Smiling honestly and lovingly at the vigor which Hisako showed, the Canadian stroked with one hand over the cheek of the other girl while her other hand would try to lift one of the legs of her lover into the air so that she could hook it under her armpit. She was not sure if the sexy swimmer knew that she could turn the match around in any way she wanted and if she should say this, and that she was indeed the only person that Kelly would allow to do so. So she just went ahead as her heart told her.
"You´re so irresistible for me, Hisako-chan..."

Kelly "Pony" Flowers(Kawaii)
Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly - Page 6 Empty Re: Wet T-Shirt kawaii re-match: Hisako vs. Kelly

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:51 am

Hisako was panting as she continued to massage and knead her lover's breasts, feeling her leg being caught in Kelly's armpit as she could only imagine what was going to happen with her Kelly's mind at work! Her leg was spread apart, trapped in Kelly's arm as it made no attempt to escape as her panty covered crotch was now exposed for Kelly.

She let out a hot breath, anticipating and wondering what Kelly was going to do. The idea that this was a match was still hard for Hisako to remember as she was tangled up with her Canadian lover, she didn't want fight too hard against her. She just wanted any and all pleasure that she was going to give back to her. "You....you're pretty irresistible too Kelly-chan..." she breathed out as she ran her hands down from Kelly's breasts and rubbed it against the stomach, rubbing the wet shirt in circles with both palms as she awaited for her lover's next course of action!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Sat Apr 01, 2017 7:41 pm

After also hooking the second leg, Kelly was about to cross the legs of her lover in front of her on stomach right under her breast. It was an easy position to escape from, but this was no regular match in any way anyway. They would probably have to answer to some management people for this match, but the Canadian would also gladly live with Hisako back in the woods from which she had come if the need would arise.

"Luckily you were out of town when I had my last match, Hisako-chan. The surprise will be much greater for you, at least I hope."
She giggled softly before she would grab the end of her pony tail with her free hand and guide it to the sex of the Japanese to rub it against the fabric of the clothes there.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:17 pm

Hisako completely forgot that there was people in management who set this match up, for what reasons Hisako wouldn't know, but she was sure that it was because for them to have an actual match. As if it needed scientists to figure that out. She moaned out as she felt her legs being crossed over her stomach, the swimmer was quite flexible so it didn't hurt...much. It was easy for her to escape but she was more interested in seeing what Kelly had in store for her.

And she definitely was not disappointed when Kelly tried a new way to pleasure her with the end of her ponytail no less. Moaning out as she felt the brush like hair of Kelly against her barely covered panties, the wet fabric allowing Hisako to feel it practically fully the swimmer tossed and turned on the wet mat as she moaned out wildly!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:28 pm

"...Whoa..."
Now that was what Kelly called a success with Hisako squirming around wildly thanks to her new tactics. It made it a little harder to stay the way she was now seated, but people did not call her the Pony ride for nothing, at least in her perception it was the case.

So she would balance with wide spread legs on her very own pony so to say and kind of put her signature on the best work of art she had ever seen. and all of this without the help of her hand who were busy with two things at once that were much more important right now.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Apr 15, 2017 12:39 am

Hisako continued to moan and groan as she squirmed on the mat, her wet body slithering on the mat as Kelly continued to brush her crotch with her hair. It was definitely an unorthodox move that caught Hisako by surprise, she would never have thought anything like that being used on her. But she was glad that it was her lover doing it to her, she could only imagine her embarrassment if it was another girl doing this to her.

Getting herself under control, Hisako managed to push herself up on her elbows as she continued to moan, her lover was attacking her in such a unique way that it threw Hisako off balance trying to think of something to counter such a move as she begrudgingly try to pull herself away from the brushing hair, trying to regroup and pull herself back together!

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:51 pm

How things unfolded, it would only be better if Hisako would wear her bathing suit, the smooth feeling of a second skin drove Kelly instantly crazy, the smacking sound when she put her hand on it and let it snap slightly back and even more who would quickly come into her mind if she had time to think about.

But luckily, she had no time to think about because Hisako backpedalled and sneakily escaped her grasp. But Kelly was not ready to let her just go, so she would engage the sexy swimmer breast to breast after she got up on her knees and grab around her waist to keep her in check and enjoy the feeling of their sandwitched bodies.
"Hey! Don´t try to escape me, Hisako-chan..."
She added with a genuine smile.

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:35 am

Hisako let out a moan as Kelly was not intent on letting her go so easily, wrapping her arms around her waist as their breasts mashed up against one another. She responded in kind as her arms wrapped around the lithe waist of Kelly in return as she squeezed lightly back, feeling their wet bodies kneading and writhing against one another. On her butt while Kelly was on her knees, she didn't attempt to try and take Kelly down, rather opting to just 'out hug' her as she nuzzled against her lover's cheek with her own.

She smiled back with a loving grin of her own, she was so glad that she was having this moment despite them being in an official match. It was so far off from her mind as her eyes trailed off from her lover's body, the first time it did in a long time as she eyed another one of the water barrels around the mat, waiting to be used.

"Say Kelly...I think we're not wet enough...don't you think?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Harrier Thu May 04, 2017 6:40 pm

"So you want water? If I did not know better, I would say that you want to have us wet because that is your element. But of course we can douse ourselves a little bit too..."
Kelly gave back softly while slowly angling for the bucket so that Hisako could watch it while she could keep watching the Japanese instead while she waited for Hisako to grab and lift the bucket together with her.

She indeed liked it if Hisako was wet and everything. Not just in a perverted sense of course, simply because she was sparkling even more when water pearled from her skin and hair.
"It is not like you would need water to make me wet..."

Anja the Raven
Amaya the Maiko(Kawaii)
Senior Officer Ise
Gina "the Brat" Lees

Blog:
Blog and Flock
Harrier
Harrier

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri May 05, 2017 10:44 pm

"Well...when we first met it was in a pool of water...and then we met in the showers 'coincidentally'...I like to think water is our thing." Hisako explained, remembering the lovely encounter of their first match that ended with both of them naked and she revealed herself to be quite the sex maniac, to her great embarrassment, and then the follow up meeting in the showers that did all but seal the deal between them.

Reaching for the bucket while still locking eyes with Kelly, her and her lover grabbed on to the bucket and raised it above them and on cue without saying a word, they dumped the contents all over themselves, soaking them even more with a fresh batch of water. Letting out a moan from the cold water, Hisako quickly lurched forward, wrapping her arms around Kelly as she practically tackled her lover back on to the wetter mats.

It wasn't an offensive move, it was just because she wanted the warmth that only Kelly could give her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next