Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Today at 9:05 am

» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter - Page 5 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 09, 2016 11:16 am

Ariel could only glare towards Keiko as she did not dare to scream at the Japanese bitch as she had a feeling her opponent would enjoy listening to her moan. So as Keiko keeps rubbing her toes around her pussy she was surprised when the Japanese girl pull them out only to scream seconds later as both legs came down on her pussy as she lay on the canvas after suffering a double leg drop as she was wide open for whatever that bitch had in mind.

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter - Page 5 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:26 pm

Keiko's Double Leg Drop to the crotch of Ariel had worked, and now it was time to capitalize. Keiko would climb the nearest top turnbuckle as the AFW crowd began to cheer louder for the Japanese woman. Once she was on top, Keiko would point at ARiel signaling for her next move. "HERE WE GO!!!!" Keiko said as the AFW crowd watched in anticipation, to see Keiko jump off the top rope to try to hit Ariel with a Diving Headbutt to Ariel's chest.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Ariel would roll on the canvas while holding her crotch after Keiko landed that devastating double leg drop as the crowd were cheering for more when they saw the Japanese woman climb the nearest top turnbuckle. So as Ariel heard Keiko scream something to excited the crowd the Dutch native would turn in the direction only to see her opponent dive off the top rope as she became the victim of a diving headbutt.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:36 pm

Keiko was able to nail Ariel with the Diving Headbutt, landing directly into Ariel's right breast. Keiko would take a moment to shake off the cobwebs, and then re-focused on the match at hand. Keiko had been dealing a good amount of damage, and she was ready to embarrass Ariel in front of the AFW crowd. Keiko would lift Ariel up by the hair before draping the rookie over her knee. "Ready everyone?!" Keiko asked the crowd before she licked the palm of her hand before she would attempt to repeatedly spank Ariel's ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Aug 10, 2016 9:45 pm

As Ariel was in pain from that diving headbutt it seemed the crowd was demanding to see more as they keep chanting Keiko's. So after the Japanese girl had shaken the cobwebs and was able to focus it seemed clear to the fans that she intended to deliver as she pulled on Ariel's hair to force the poor girl over her knee. So as Keiko asked if the crowd was ready, Ariel would whisper No i'm ouch stop this '' as she feels her opponent hand slap her butt repeatedly.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:57 am

Keiko was having a blast spanking Ariel in front of the cheering AFW crowd, and Ariel's protests made the moment that much more enjoyable for her. "Awww...poor rookie. You don't like getting spanked like the naughty girl you are? Maybe you'll enjoy this more." Keiko said as she lubed up three off her fingers with saliva before inserting them into Ariel's pussy while Ariel was still draped over Keiko's knee, to begin finger-blasting the rookie into submission to the delight of the wild AFW crowd in attendance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:23 pm

Ariel was biting on her lip as Keiko keeps spanking her as the crowd was cheering the Japanese girl on as it seems they were enjoying counting the number of slaps the poor girl had to endure. So when Ariel feels Keiko stop spanking her she thought she could try and wiggle free as she then heard the Japanese bitch taunt her as she reply back ''I'm not some slut like you Keiko so go fuck yourself''. And after she said her mind she was wondering what her opponent actually had in mind when she feels three fingers thrust into her pussy as the Dutch girl tries to get her mouth near Keiko's leg and bite down on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:32 am

Keiko was having her way with Ariel, and she was enjoying...while it lasted. Ariel seemed to get desperate for escape when Keiko began finger-basting the rookie. "I'm amazed you're still defiant, even while I'm fucking y-AHH!!!!!!" Keiko was saying before she would feel Ariel bite on her outer thigh. Keiko would release Ariel from the hold and would hold her thigh. Keiko was angry and frustrated while trying to recover as Ariel did the same.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:37 pm

Ariel would smirk as she bites down on Keiko's outer thigh just as the Japanese girl was taunting her until she gets released and rolls onto the canvas. ''Whats the matter Keiko thought you could handle it if things got a bit rough''teased Ariel as she slowly rise to her hands and knees and tries to crawl towards the ropes to use them to get back to her feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Aug 14, 2016 11:16 am

Keiko was mad at Ariel's tactic, and after hearing the rookie taunt her Keiko would get more enraged. "Oh you want things rough, bitch? Alright then I'll get rough!" Keiko said as she would rise back up to her feet, as Ariel used the ropes to do the same. Keiko would then charge directly at Ariel and attempt to hit the rookie with a big boot. This move was a bit risky, because if Keiko missed she'd land crotch first on the top rope. Keiko thought the risk was worth it just to hurt Ariel ass she attempted the big boot.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next