Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 97 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jul 22, 2016 4:52 am

Keiko would try to get back up to her feet, but she was too late. Ariel would nail Keiko in the side of her skull with a punt. The AFW crowd react in unison to the vicious punt."OH!!!!!!!" As the heard Ariel's foot smack the side of Keiko's head. "UGH!!" Keiko grunted before she collapsed on the canvas with her eyes closed trying to regain her strength as she laid on the mat. Ariel had an opportunity to deal some damage now as the crowd watched with anticipation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter - Page 3 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:33 am

Ariel would smirk to the crowd as she nailed Keiko in the side of her skull whit a punt as she saw her opponent collapse to the canvas as it was clear the Dutch girl had a opportunity to cause some damage. So Ariel would first walk towards Keiko's bottoms and pull them down and then spread the Japanese girl's legs as she would rush towards the ropes. After turning around just before hitting them she would feel the ropes hit her back before she rush forward and jump hoping to land a running leg drop right on top of Keiko's pussy while yelling ''here comes the pain Keiko''.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:51 am

Keiko gave no resistance to what Ariel had planned. Keiko would feel her bikini bottoms getting stripped off before her legs were spread. Then after a few seconds Keiko started to regain her strength, until she took a hard running leg drop to the pussy. "ARGH!!!...H-HAH!!!!" Keiko grunted in pain as she curled up in a fetal position in the center of the ring holding her hurt pussy as Ariel was enjoying her moment.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:48 pm

Ariel would have a grin on her face like the cat that ate the canary as her plan to first strip her opponent's bikini bottoms and then quickly open Keiko's legs before driving her leg down onto her pussy whit the running leg drop. So as the Dutch girl listened to her opponent's grunts of pain and saw her curled up in a fetal position she would get back to her feet and pull the Japanese girl up by the hair as she whisper ''Hope i did not hurt you to badly Keiko but don't worry i will make you feel good soon'' while hoping she sounds confident and seductive.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:08 am

Keiko didn't enjoy that leg drop to her crotch. Keiko would hold her crotch and entered into a curled up position. Then Ariel would grab Keiko by her hair to lift her back to her feet. Keiko would glare at Ariel with disdain as she heard Ariel taunt her. "If you want to fight dirty, then I'll fight dirty bitch." Keiko said before she spat some saliva at Ariel's face to distract and disrespect Ariel. Then Keiko would try to lift Ariel up in the air and drop the rookie with a Scoop Slam. If that worked Keiko would try to follow up with a Double Foot Stomp to Ariel's stomach for extra damage.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:27 am

As Ariel pulled Keiko up to her feet by her hair she was feeling a little nervous from the glare of disdain that her opponent was giving her but would quickly get mad when she heard what the Japanese girl had to say. ''Well you started it after our last match so turnabout is only'' was what Ariel was able to say before she got her opponent's spit in her face as she would look away to whip it off her face. But while Ariel did that she was being lifted up in the air by Keiko and dropped down by a Scoop slam. So as the Dutch girl's back made contact whit the canvas a scream of pain was quickly hear after both of Keiko's feet hit their target as the Japanese bitch followed up the Scoop slam whit a double foot stomp.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:36 am

Keiko's counter worked perfectly as she slammed Ariel on the ground and followed up with a Double Foot Stomp. Keiko smiled as she realized her opportunity. The AFW crowd popped after the Double Foot Stomp. "I hope you're ready for an ass whooping, bitch!!!" Keiko said before she sat on Ariel's face with a Reverse Facesit. Then Keiko would tuck Ariel's legs underneath her underarms, and then Keiko would give a few spanks to Ariel's ass before attempting to strip off Ariel's bottoms to expose Ariel completely naked.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:17 am

Ariel was out of it as the air was driving out of her as Keiko's feet made contact whit her stomach. So as the AFW crowd popped after the move and the Dutch girl would hear Keiko taunting her but was clearly unable to respond. So as Keiko's butt was lowered onto Ariel's face and she was able to tuck both of the Dutch girl's legs under her shoulders as the Crowd counted each slap that made contact whit the former swimmer's butt. But as the crowd cheered Keiko on as she was slowly stripping Ariel naked the Dutch girl was slowly able to focus and would open her mouth to bite down in the Japanese girl's ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:03 pm

Keiko was having too much fun with Ariel right now. Keiko had her ass on the rookie's face, and she was stripping her aked while the AFW crowd was enjoying the view. "This is so much fun. I can't to make you moan for m-YEOWCH!!!!!" Keiko was interrupted as the rookie bit down on her ass. Keiko managed to still strip Ariel naked, but Keiko would jump off of Ariel and rub the area where the rookie bit her. "You stupid bitch!! That hurt!!!" Keiko complained as she tried to recover as Ariel began to do the same.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Ariel was struggling for air as she had Keiko's ass cut off her air supply while she was being stripped naked to the enjoyment of the crowd as they cheered the Japanese bitch on. But as she opened her mouth to bite the Japanese girl right in her butt as she would smirk as she cut off her opponent while she was taunting her and would quickly take a deep breath after she moved away. So as Keiko was rubbing her hurt butt as she would smirk before replying ''Well don't sit on my face then next time also please do me a favor and take a shower once in a while as you taste terrible'' while turning around on her belly and slowly getting on her hands and knees.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next