Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 90 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

2 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter - Page 2 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:00 am

Keiko managed to shut Ariel up with her kick and DDT. Keiko wanted to take advantage of the situation that was presented to her. So Keiko would sit on Ariel's lower back, and then she'd say. "I think we should give these people the show that they deserve. Let's start by showing off those tits of yours." Keiko said as she attempted to strip off Ariel's bikini top. If Keiko was successful, she'd try to wrap the top around Ariel's neck to choke her.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter - Page 2 Empty Re: Bikini Hentai Match: Keiko Muramoto vs Ariel de Ruyter

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Jul 18, 2016 3:42 pm

Ariel was wide open after that DDT as the crowd was wondering what Keiko would do whit this opportunity and it was clear that they got what they wanted when they saw the brunette sit down on the dutch girl's lower back and grab the poor girl's bikini top. ''Of course these people would rather see my tits then yours as unlike you i don't show them to the crowd any chance i get Keargggg''taunts Ariel until she feels her top being wrapped around her neck as she got choked by her own attire as the males in the crowd would take a quick snapshot of her breasts,

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:25 am

Keiko would smirk as she effectively silenced Ariel's tainting, by choking the rookie with her own blue bikini top. "This should shut your mouth. You know rookie, the more you talk the more I want fuck some respect into you." Keiko said as she placed her knee on Ariel's back and pulled back even harder on the bikini top to choke Ariel even more. Keiko would give a playful wink to the fans as she choked Ariel for the flashing cameras.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:25 am

Ariel was struggling to grasp the bikini top as she knew that if she did not get that piece of clothing away from her neck she would be choked out as the camera's keep flashing as she wanted to scream in pain as Keiko's knee is driving further into her back. So while running out of air Ariel would try to slam her elbow towards Keiko as she was clearly not aiming but just hoped that whit some luck she would hit her opponent and that the choking would end.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 19, 2016 10:02 am

Keiko was all smiles until Ariel started flailing underneath her. The rookie would throw back elbows, nailing Keiko in the back of her knee. Keiko tried to hold out the choke as long as she could but realized that she didn't want to take too much damage to her legs in this match. "Nragh...You'll pay for that." Keiko said as she released Ariel from the hold and threw the bikini top into the AFW crowd to give lucky fan a souvenir before she would try to get back to her feet.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Ariel was relieved she was able to stop Keiko from choking her whit her own bikini top but became anger when she saw it being throw into the crowd as it was grabbed by one of her opponent's fans. So as Ariel got back to her feet and hear the crowd cheer as her breasts would jiggle whit each step she would try to rush behind Keiko and then whisper into her ear ''Hope your ready for the pain i am about to inflict unless you are wearing a easily ripped bikini bottom'' and quickly after that grab Keiko's bikini bottom and pull them up giving the bitch a wedgie.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Jul 19, 2016 7:25 pm

Keiko made a mistake by turning her back away from her opponent. Ariel would sneak up behind her and then taunt before giving Keiko a wedgie. "HIIIYAAAAHHH!!!!!" Keiko screamed in pain as her bikini bottom cut into her crotch. Keiko gritted her teeth, luckily her bikini bottoms didn't break from the pressure. Keiko would try firing off some back elbows to try to get Ariel to back off of her so she wouldn't have to deal with the wedgie anymore.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jul 20, 2016 3:04 pm

The Dutch girl would show the crowd a smile when her plan to sneak up behind Keiko had worked and she was able to grasp her opponent's bikini bottoms and pull them up in a wedgie. ''Not so tough now are we Keiko but it time the fans get what they paid for which is that your bikini bottom would tear itself apart '' taunts Ariel and was about to pull it further up when she got hit by 2 back elbows and would be quick to release her opponent and then force the Japanese onto her hands and knees whit a well aimed kick to Keiko's butt after taking a step back.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:37 am

Keiko's elbow's seemed to work, with 2 shots to Ariel's head. Keiko would then be released. Then Keiko would began to fix her bikini bottoms that were forced up her crotch. However, While Keiko was fixing her bikini bottoms, she was kicked directing on her butt by her opponent. "WHOA!!" Keiko said shocked as she went to the canvas. Keiko was lucky to catch herself on her hands before her face hit the mat. Keiko was now on her hands and knees but Ariel seemed prepared to keep the pressure up on Keiko.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jul 21, 2016 10:09 am

Ariel would moans in pain as Keiko's elbow shots found their target as she was forced to release the Japanese girl as the fans were divided on who to cheer for. But it seemed that Ariel had a bit of luck on her side as Keiko was fixing her bikini bottom leaving her wide open for a kick to her butt as the Dutch girl would smirk as her opponent landed on her hands and knees.

Whit her opponent on her hands and knees Ariel knew this was the time to strike as she would run towards the ropes to gain more momentum as she hopes to punt Keiko right on her head while she was in her current position.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next