Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 141 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

The Golden Snake

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Golden Snake - Page 2 Empty Re: The Golden Snake

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:29 am

Brittany would hear Karisma's words before lightly blowing on Karisma's ear. "I wonder if you can live up to those words. I know a thing or two as well." Brittany would then give Karisma's breasts a rough squeeze to emphasize her point. Brittany wasn't the most gentle of lovers but she knew that Karisma could take whatever she dished out. "I wonder who will break first. You or Me?"

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:44 am

Karisma hissed when her dark tits were squeezed roughly. Her body arched and she turned her head, but smiled. "Oh, is that a challenge?" The Indian Jewel asked. "I thought this was your celebration. If you want me, take me." Karisma said and closed her eyes.

"Or... do you need to fight even when you love?" Karisma asked. "And, what if you subjugate me? What do you want?" She asked, trying to set the stakes for their little contest.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:01 am

Brittany would feel Karisma's back arch and Brittany would lean in to lick Karisma's neck again. "I can't help but crave the feeling of domination. I want to take you but i don't want it to be easy. The hunt is more fun than the catch." Brittany would say before moving up to look into Karisma's eyes. "If i subjugate you i will already have what i want. You being my submissive for awhile. I will have you worship me in the ring like a good submissive. But what should i give you if you win." Brittany would say as she stared directly into Karisma's eyes.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:28 am

Karisma's amber eyes flashed at Brittany as she made her declaration and moved up her body, her lighter chest resting on Karisma's darker pair. She stared back at her lover and smirked. "Oh, I think I could say the same thing. I quite agree with all of it. I suppose we have nothing left to discuss. Let's see who ends up on top tonight then..."

Karisma then bucked her hips and shoved at Brittany's shoulders to try and force her off so she could stand up herself and get them to a more neutral position.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:01 am

Brittany would hear Karisma's words and she smiled. Brittany loved a challenge and beating Karisma into sexual submission was going to a challenge. Brittany wanted to quickly press her advantage but Karisma acted quickly. Brittany soon found herself on her ass as Karisma got to her feet. Brittany would quickly get to her feet as well to tit to tit with Karisma. "I can't wait to hear you moan my name as i dominate you." Brittany would say as she would take a step forward to push her breasts into Karisma's

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 01, 2016 8:36 pm

As their healthy breasts crashed together, Karisma leaned in, grinding their bra covered breasts into each other. She leaned forward with a cool smirk on her face, letting their faces get close, but not pressing their lips together. She rolled her shoulders back and let her plump breasts roll against Brittany's tits.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:16 pm

Brittany would stare into Karisma's eyes as Karisma moved their faces closer together. Brittany would stand her ground as Karisma rolled her tits into Brittany and not to be outdone Brittany made a move of her own. However, Brittany being the ever impatient one would quickly wrap her arms around Karisma before pulling her in for a tight bearhug. Brittany would try to overpower Karisma's tits through sheer strength and force of will as she mashed them together to try and gain an early advantage.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:45 am

Karsima grinned as their breasts clashed and wobbled together. She didn't expect her lover to fold from a little foreplay. However, she was definitely not expecting the bearhug and she was lifted off her feet. Her eyes widened and she moaned as she could feel Brittany's ample chest pressing against her.

While Brittany's hands were occupied, Karisma brought her hands up and began to massage the sides of Brittany's tits, looking to dig her thumbs between their tightly compressed bosom and get to her lover's bra covered nipples.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:54 am

Brittany squeezed Karisma tight against her loving the feeling of their breasts as they pressed against each other. Brittany knew she had the advantage against Karisma in strength but her lover was not one just to lay back and let Brittany take control. Brittany was soon forced to let out a moan as Karisma's hands wormed their way between the dueling breasts to attack Brittany's nipples. Brittany soon found herself on the defensive as she could not fight back while squeezing her over in a bearhug.

Brittany would give Karisma one last squeeze before releasing Karisma and pushing her away. "I see you have some tricks up your sleeve." Brittany would say as she would reach behind her to undo her bra. "But i wonder if you can handle these babies when they are not behind a bra." Brittany would say exposing her erect nipples to her lover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 08, 2016 10:27 pm

Karisma grunted when she was let go. Her breast attack helped release the tight bearhug and she stumbled back. Her lips pursed into a smirk as Brittany acknowledged her sly maneuver. She raised an eyebrow when Brittany unhooked her bra and nodded in approval as the milky orbs were unleashed and the pink nipples stared at her in a defiant challenge.

"Of course..." Karisma said smoothly and she unhooked her own bra, letting her dark orbs and thick, brown nipples poke back at her lover. "Are you heady, then?" Karisma asked and then stepped forward to let their tits slapped together.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next