by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Home Is Where the Hatred Is

2 posters

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Home Is Where the Hatred Is - Page 6 Empty Re: Home Is Where the Hatred Is

Post by Lobo Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:13 am

Lilly was standing and leaning into Lilly when she turned on the lights and called his very clean bathroom, Dingy. His eye twitched immediately.

"Dingy!?" Clyde exclaimed as he pointed at the tub. "This place ain't cheap ya know!" Clyde exclaimed, scowling at Lilly as she sauntered to the tub and turned on the hot water before pressing her big tits right up into his bare chest. Clyde sucked in air through his teeth as he stared at Lilly, basking in the feeling of her breasts on his chest, only to huff as she taunted him and teased his body.

"Nnnn..."
Clyde wanted to argue with Lilly but she was right. He was eager for it and he although he despised Lilly, he still wanted her and wasn't going to turn down her soft touch as she caressed his abs and then his twitching cock. "Ah..." Clyde felt the tight grip on his shift and he groaned, looking into Lilly's eyes as she stroked him over and over, giving a wicked grin as she taunted him further before dropping to her knees.

"You just really wanna ruin my good mood talkin' like that, huh?"
Clyde mumbled before Lilly took his member into her mouth. "Nff! S-Shit!" Clyde groaned as he felt the indescribable pleasure grabbing a handful of Lilly's hair as he felt her lips and tongue running along his cock, bobbing back and forth.

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:33 am

Lilly all but ignored Clyde's protest that his place wasn't cheap. To her, anything less than the best was cheap. And this place was hardly better than the best one room cubicle at a motel. But she didn't really care. A shower was a shower.

On her knees, Lilly took Clyde's throbbing member into her mouth, bobbing back and forth a few times before pulling it out and running her tongue from the base all the way to the tip, before taking just the tip in her mouth again, giving it a little suckle. She gave a little moan when he grabbed a fistful of her hair as well.

"I will admit, Clyde. You may be a dumb, stubborn man, but you make up for it right here," Lilly teased as she took him into her mouth one last time, going almost all the way to the base fore pulling it out. The cheerleader got to her feet, licking her lips as she went. Turning her back on the cowboy, she stepped over the side of the tub and pulled the curtain closed. "If you want me to finish what I started, you'll get in here and clean me," she demanded from behind the curtain.

Despite the command, she was already standing underneath the flowing hot water, letting it cascade over her slender form and wash away the sticky sweat from their angry, passionate cheerleader let out a content sigh as relief washed over her. She hated being sweaty.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Aug 02, 2016 2:50 am

If fucking Lilly didn't send Clyde's ego through the rough, her spiteful but unexpected compliment only sent it into the stratosphere! His eyes going wide as she talked good about his body as she bobbed on his member, leaving the cowboy to lean on the sink for support as Lilly's lips and tongue teased his throbbing member. He couldn't believe he had Cheerleader Lilly of all people on her knees blowing him, but she was!

"Guuuuhh~~" The cowboy shuddered and groaned, hunching over Lilly and pushing his hips into her face as she sucked, slurped and went down on his cock, going to far that Clyde just trembled from the feeling of her mouth going all the way to his base before pulling out, leaving his cock bouncing and dripping with precum, gasping heavily as he watched the naked cheerleader just... Stop and get into the tub. She had Clyde looking at her with wide open eyes full of confusion as she just left him hanging with a raging boner!

She just wanted him to clean her again!?!?

Clyde nearly face palmed. "Y-Y.....You're still..." He didn't know if she was still hung up on that or what, but the fact she just left him hanging and expected him to just cater to her only frustrated him more! "You mean ta' tell me even when we're fuckin', you still gotta be a bitch!? The hell?!" Clyde growled before pushing aside the curtains and joining Lilly in the tub, pushing her against her and pinning her body to his until her back was against the wall, his hard member bending up against her tight abs as he leaned into her, mashing his forehead against hers until they were both under the water.

"Yer leavin' when this is all said and done, ya know." He told her firmly as he slid his hand down the side of her body.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:10 am

As the cheerleader stood in the shower, allowing the water to wash away the nasty sweat, she chuckled. She could hear it in Clyde's tone just how irritated he was that she stopped so suddenly. She was enjoying teasing him. And the fact that he chased after her like a thirsty dog just made it all the more fun.

"I'm a bitch all the time. At least to you. You don't deserve my kindness," she said as the cowboy entered the shower with her. She watched him as he grew closer, eventually pinning her against the shower wall, his body pressed against hers. She could feel his member on her abdomen, waiting for her to finish what she started.

"Am I? Are you sure you'll want me to?" Lilly shuddered a bit when his hand ran down the side of her body. "With how you came at me in the living room, I'm willing to bet you'll be begging me to stay by the time we're done," she teased, giving him her vile grin. She raised her hand and trailed a finger down Clyde's side, tracing his muscles as she went.

"Don't worry, I'll leave. But you'll want more. I guarantee it." Without another word, she pressed her lips into his, forcing her tongue into his mouth as the water washed over both of them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Aug 03, 2016 7:13 pm

Clyde narrowed his eyes as he heard Lilly's words that caught his attention greatly, for better or worse. He wanted to prove her wrong, he wanted to protest tell her this was just one time. It was good sex, nothing more. But as he felt her soft hand trailing against him, her finder sliding down his side and his muscles, it just felt too good. But he didn't want her words to be true.

"Jus' shut up." He growled before she pressed her lips against his. Her kiss was warm and sensual, feeling her moist tongue against his as their lips mashed together. "Mhh..." The cowboy could only moan into Lilly's mouth and return the deep kiss, cupping her breast and giving it a squeeze, trailing his thumb around her nipple and letting it rotate around it while his his free hand tried to guide his member to her pussy.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:40 pm

Lilly could see it in his eyes. Clyde hated her, and he wanted to tell her off for her claim. But he wanted her too much. All of the hatred that built up between them finally came to a boil, and he just couldn't resist her anymore. She might not have the control over him she wanted, but this was something.

When their lips met, Lilly's arms coiled over the cowboy's shoulders, her hands planted at the base of his neck. She let out another tiny moan when his hand cupped her wet tit and his thumb played with her hardened nipple. Compared to their first session, this one was rather gentle, sensual even.

Feeling Clyde try and guide his member to her dripping pussy, the cheerleader lifted her leg and set her foot on the side of the tub, opening up for him. Once she felt his tip touch her lower lips, she pushed her hips toward his own, sliding his throbbing cock all the way inside of her. "Mmmmmahhh..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Fri Aug 05, 2016 4:20 am

Clyde's tip was just barely inside Lilly before she suddenly pushed forward. "Mmmhh!!!" He cried out sharply against her lips as his eager manhood pierced her folds again, his sharp moan muffled against Lilly's lips. Her legs opened up and Clyde wrapped an arm around her leg as he began to steadily and firmly pump his hips over and over into her, the sounds of wet flesh slapping together after Clyde pinned Lilly to wall of the shower and slammed his cock into her over and over like it was automatic.

She said she wanted to be washed. But Clyde just wanted to disobey and have his way. He broke the kiss and smirked at Lilly, cupping her pretty face to good look at the cheerleader's flawless face that was surrounded by damp, blonde hair.

"How do I know you ain't the one who's gonna want more? I bet that's why ya came here..." He asked her coyly as he began to slow his pace now, easing his rocking as he lowered his head and buried his face against Lilly's wet breasts.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:47 am

Lilly's hips met matched Clyde's thrusts with each as every motion. With her pinned against the shower wall, the cowboy was in full control, and this time, she was okay with that. She didn't mind Clyde doing all of the work this time. If he felt like he had a little bit of control, he might just want her more.

When Clyde wrapped his arm around her leg, Lilly let out a lustful moan as he penetrated deeper into her moist pussy. She almost forgot she wanted him to wash her. Almost. But that could wait a moment or two.

When Clyde broke the kiss, Lilly bit her lip. The, he cupped her face with his hand, almost a lover like touch. His pace slowed as well, but didn't cheerleader gave him a sly grin, her own hand tracing the muscles of his neck.

"Ahh... Mmmmmm.... Trust me Clyde... I may want it, but you'll want it more," she taunted, giving his hand a light nibble. "And you know...mm... You know what I came here to do... I came to kick your ass."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:37 pm

Clyde bit his lip and shut one eye as Lilly matched his pace. Their soaked hips repeatedly meeting each other half way, wet skin smacking against eachother over and over with each hard thrust.

"Think so? You must think I'm pretty dumb." Clyde mused as he lifted his head out of Lilly's tits before feeling her nibble his hand, a gesture that made him smirk at the blonde.

"Ya didn't do a very good job."
He told her smugly. He didn't know why he was even doing this anymore. He hated Lilly but what did he have to lose anymore. She was throwing herself at him now. Maybe this was what he wanted all along but never admitted it.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Aug 09, 2016 2:36 am

Lilly used her free hand to brush a wet strand of hair from her face as she matched the Cowboy's steady pace. She didn't know if it was the hot water, or Clyde's slow, yet somehow enticing pace, but her body felt hot. And she loved it.

"Ohh... Yes, I do think that... Idiot," Lilly said after nibbling on his hand. As much as she was enjoying him pinning her against the wall like this, she didn't want him to think that he had all of the control. Despite loving it, she wanted to make sure he knew that he wasn't in charge here. So, after another thrust or two, she pushed him away. Not hard enough to make him slip and fall, but enough to get him away from her.

"Give it time, Clyde. I'm not going anywhere this time, so your ass kicking can wait," Lilly returned his smugness in kind before approaching him and pinning him against the opposite wall, her ample breasts pressing against his toned chest. Once again, she let her finger trail down his muscles and to his dripping cock, wrapping her slender fingers around it.

"In the mean time, if you ask nicely, I'll finish what I started before we got in here." The cheerleader started slowly jerking him off, stopping every few motions to see if he'd actually ask. Of course he would. He's a pervert. And an idiot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next