by RJD Today at 2:09 pm

» Catelyn Cormac vs Amy Evans. Bikini Matchup
by LunarWolf Today at 1:46 pm

» Good old fashioned Stress release
by kerflubble Today at 12:23 pm

» Competitive Spirits
by Teenwrestler Today at 12:23 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 27 users online :: 9 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Harrier, kaz, KillerV, LARIATO, RJD, Teenwrestler, ThunderFox, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Tadao Debut Match

Thu Oct 20, 2016 4:33 am by TheEditor1023

Looking for a debut match for my new character, Tadao Chikamatsu. If you're interested feel free to PM me Smile

Comments: 1

got some new characters

Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:14 am by anime_hentaifighter

Hi everyone,

Made 3 new characters and looking for some matches for both my 3 new characters who are called Yugito Shirone , Regina Ravenwood and while at the same time won't say no to anyone who wish to have a match with any other character i got in my roster.

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Looking for a tag team debut match

Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:22 pm by xalex

Hey guys i am looking for a debut match for my new tag team:

just hit me with a pm if you are interested

Comments: 0

Lara "Silver" Abreu VS Becky "Super American" Brooke

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Lara "Silver" Abreu VS Becky "Super American" Brooke

Post by scorn53 on Fri Oct 14, 2016 12:51 am

Becky was, as Silver would put it, 'a big meanie,' but as time and time went on, the busty sumo found herself struggling more and more to find the will to actually crush the girl. After all, all it took was one stubborn minute of refusing to pass out, and Silver could find her own frame serving somewhat as a mattress for one passed out 'Super American.'

Closing her eyes, Silver had to think happy thoughts as she body pressed the girl yet again, avoiding what many might of called an erotic grinding of frames, especially given the sheer busty-ness of both figures. She would however open them as the count from the referee made it's way to the halfway point, as she felt a sudden burst of movement from her foes limbs. Looking straight up, she'd see a hand raised as if Becky herself was emerging from the corpse pile; Silver somewhat confused as to why said hand never came down to strike her and try to force a release!

Finally, she'd break her squash once again as her foe made something of a focused tirade yet again about spirit. The bigger woman would tilt her head, somewhat curious as a ever so thin layer of sweat dropped off of her, one hand to her hip, the other fanning her cheek. She didn't exactly understand what her opponents 'fighting spirit' was or just how much there was of it left, but she did understand that in a wrestling match, Silver's frame repeatedly pressing you over and over could push whatever was fuelling you right out of your lungs!

Partially considering simply trying to bring her foe gently to the mat and lay on her for the final pin, Silver would be somewhat dumbfounded as her foe burst towards her, lariat outstretched. Colliding against the stunned bigger woman's chest, Silver wouldn't exactly fully go down, but instead take a single step back. Hands coming up to where she was struck, she was actually beginning to be concerned just over what was actually fuelling this woman!

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Lara "Silver" Abreu VS Becky "Super American" Brooke

Post by Lunchador on Sat Oct 15, 2016 5:49 pm

Becky was standing on spaghetti legs, at this point. The busty Super-American's chest was heaving and straining against her bikini top as she fought to breathe. Every muscle in her body ached, and she could only breathe in short, ragged gasps. But still, she stood, unwilling to let down her fans and her country by giving up. The Iowan shook her head, trying to clear the cobwebs and ready herself for her next move.

In Becky's mind, she had Silver on the ropes. She saw the bigger girl grasping her chest, looking concerned. This was it, Becky thought- this was her moment! Her dramatic, heroic comeback. She was going to hoist Silver up overhead, and bodyslam the giant in front of 10,000 screaming Beckamaniacs in the AFW Superdome! Or whatever they called this place.

Stepping out toward her opponent, Becky nearly fell right back down as her knees wobbled and buckled. Gritting her teeth, Becky got her legs back under herself.

"Hope you're ready for this!" Becky shouted, her voice hoarse but sounding bizarrely confident. Reaching one arm down, Becky wrapped one hand around Silver's thick thigh. The other hand, Becky clutched her opponent's shoulder. Becky's body sank into Silver's, as she pressed herself tight into her opponent and braced herself for a body slam that she was convinced was a good idea.

Then, Becky began straining. Every muscle from her glutes to her shoulders tightened and began to quiver. At full strength, this would have been a stupid idea. And now, after Becky had squashed and flattened her all over the ring, it was madness. Still, the Super-American put everything she had into straining against Silver's body, against gravity, and against all odds to try hoisting Silver up off her feet and into the air!

My Roster

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top