Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96, skip-stop

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Two girls and two stallions : Lelannie Darkmane & Daisuke Maxwell VS Tawncal & Yeldo

3 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Two girls and two stallions : Lelannie Darkmane & Daisuke Maxwell VS Tawncal & Yeldo Empty Two girls and two stallions : Lelannie Darkmane & Daisuke Maxwell VS Tawncal & Yeldo

Post by french Centaur Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:41 pm

Lelannie Darkmane & Daisuke Maxwell VS Tawncal & Yeldo
Elimination Tag match with Hentai :
elimination via pinfall, submission or forced orgasm.
Special stipulation : falls count everywhere.

Tawncal and Yeldo make their entrance together. It is the first time the brothers are going to compete in team in the AFW. Yeldo is a newcomer. Tawncal has had some matches so far, he has lost most of them, but with his brother, he thinks that nothing can stop him. Especially not two female bipeds ! It's going to be easy. How could an anthro-skunk and an anthro-mare defeat two proud male Centaurs ? Tawncal feels very confident. Yeldo, on his side, just wants to have fun. He's not like his brother. He won't underestimate his opponents, but will just focus on enjoying the match, without giving himself any pressure of winning.

Both Centaurs enter in the ring, and the ropes are closed just after by the referee. They now wait for the opposite team. They just don't guess yet that they are going to fight dangerous Amazons and to be tamed like stallions in a stud farm.

Last edited by french Centaur on Thu Nov 10, 2016 4:59 pm; edited 3 times in total
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Two girls and two stallions : Lelannie Darkmane & Daisuke Maxwell VS Tawncal & Yeldo Empty Re: Two girls and two stallions : Lelannie Darkmane & Daisuke Maxwell VS Tawncal & Yeldo

Post by ThePonyManager Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:08 pm

The whole arena went dark and the sound of a guitar being strummed silenced the crowd. Countless Skies was drowning everything as a shower of dark purple sparkler fireworks sprouted on the stage. A dark robbed figure stepped out and commanded the presence on the center. She looked up at the two in the ring. Lelannie walked forward on the ramp. She was walking very slow, almost like a march. She got to the side of the ring and glared up at Tawncal. The two met before, but she knew this would be much harder than the last time. She grabbed the rope and pulled her massive body in the ring. She stepped over the rope and glared at the two. "Daisuke will be late, until then, its a handicapped match..." She stripped her cloak to reveal a super tight spandex suit. It was a single piece.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Two girls and two stallions : Lelannie Darkmane & Daisuke Maxwell VS Tawncal & Yeldo Empty Re: Two girls and two stallions : Lelannie Darkmane & Daisuke Maxwell VS Tawncal & Yeldo

Post by french Centaur Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:14 am

The two Centaurs watch at the entrance of the first girl. It seems that their opponents will have separate entrances instead of entering together. Tawncal knows this girl : the name's Lelannie, she's an anthro-mare who enjoys acting like a skunk. They have fought each other once, and Lelannie won by orgasm. This time, Tawncal will hold his revenge. With his brother, noone would beat them.

Yeldo keeps calm, until she removes her robe, revealing a single-pieced super sexy spandex suit. The black-furred Centaur shakes his horse tail and paws the ground. Tawncal shakes his tail as well but for another reason.

Lelannie says that Daisuke will be late, and that until she comes in, it's an handicap match. Seriously ?! Tawncal can't help but laugh.
« You were standing no chance in tag, and you are alone ! Haha, what a fool, this is going to be really too easy. »
Yeldo looks at his brother, then back at the anthro-mare. He steps toward her and holds out a hand.
« Hi darling, the name's Yeldo, I'm his brother. Don't listen at him. May just the better of us win, and let's have fun. »
Tawncal stares at Lelannie and says :
« We are going to be fair and make it a standard tag handicap match. If both Yeldo and I stay together in the ring, this match will be too short for the crowd to enjoy it. »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:49 am

It seemed odd for Daisuke to be put in a match like this. Sure she's been in a variety of match types, which ended up earning her the championship, but this felt suspicious to her staff. They tried to figure out who's idea it was but couldn't come up with anything. Daisuke didn't like the wait that was going down. Sure she understood they were looking out for her well being, but she didn't want to come off as abandoning Lelannie. As Veldaris checked a few things, Carl phoned Lelannie to let her know that Daisuke was coming, just she will be later than expected but will get there as soon as she can. If she asked why he'd simply tell her something along the lines just a couple of things they have to look into but they'll try to be quick about it and get Daisuke inside ASAP.

After waiting for as long as she good she demanded to allowed to proceed inside. Carl didn't like it but he knew Daisuke didn't want to leave Lelannie hanging. She told the others they could continue their investigation as she went inside. Lelannie was maybe halfway from the locker room area to the gorilla position when Daisuke called to her from the locker room door "HEY! Sorry it took so long, I'll get out there as soon as I can," letting her partner know of her arrival.

A few seconds after the opposition said their piece in the ring, Daisuke made her way to the ring to join her partner. She was excited about finally getting a chance to team with Lelannie she didn't know the whole story behind this. The speed she was able to get ready was astonishing, but left her almost no time to prepare mentally for physically rather than speedy dress job and some small stretches while outside and on her way to the ring. She asked referee if the matched yet, which luckily for her she just made it. She downed a little bit of water from bottle she brought with her and asked for a moment before turning to her partner and tries to keep the volume low enough so only Lelannie can hear what she is saying. "Sorry for being late, Lelannie. My security team heard about the match that was made and were very concerned about it. Don't get me wrong, I am excited we finally get a chance to team together, but this wasn't what I was expecting. Was this your idea, or did it just sort of happened?" With the belt being around her waist she and having a feeling she most likely wouldn't be able to get out of this she had to put on a brave face. "I just want to know how this came about then we can whip their butts" she explains, saying the last part with determination and showing a grin on her face.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:46 pm

As the skunk mare was about 1/2 way to the Gorilla position, she was caught by Daisuke. "Hmm? Oh Dai! good to see you! Lets hurry up, okay?" She made her way out to the ring.

((This happened before the ring entrance. Continuity resumes here.))

"I was just offered up a match and kinda took it. I'm very sorry to bring trouble to you Daisuke." Lelannie bowed to her only to eye the belt. "Oh my that is one shiny championship belt! I'll have to get one of those soon~" Lelannie coo'd at the reflection of her face. She stood tall. "If anything, this is my fault so you can punish me later. I got confused and just said yes to the match." She said moving to the corner. "I can start in the ring if you wish. I think I can do plenty of damage to 'em."
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Tue Jul 12, 2016 4:56 pm

Surprinsigly, lights go down and a theme is played in the arena. Tawncal and Yeldo look up and see Daisuke Maxwell making her entrance. They notice the female anthro-skunk is wearing the LaserShark belt. This match is going not to be as easy as expected. It's great, actually, Tawncal would have been bored to have a too easy match.

Both girls now speak low to each other. Both male Centaurs step backward to do the same.
« I want to start the match against the mare. », says Tawncal.

Then, the bay Centaur steps forward to talk with his opponents.
« Well, well... So, still a normal Tag, only one per team in the ring ? »
He looks at the champion anthro-skunk with confidence on his face.
« This match was expected to be Hentai. But since I don't see how you two biped girls would be able to make my friend and I cum against our will, let's make this match fair : I would accept another victory condition if it can make you feel more comfortable. »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:32 pm

Daisuke put her hand on Lelannie's shoulder. "It's alright Lelannie. I know you are eager for us to show others what we can do together, but next time try to keep me in the loop, it might serve us better, but I think we'll be alright for now." She wasn't angry with her, but did want her to let her know she expected better but is willing to overlook it this time and get down to business. She let out a small chuckle as she took off the belt and folded it "Be nice if we were both champions some day, but right now we have matters to take care of here."

She turns to hand it to the referee who would then pass it to the ring announcer on the outside. She had no problem with Lelannie starting things off, but after nodding at her request she heard the opposition speak.

She rolled her eyes at the initial doubting of what she and Lelannie were capable of, but then grinned when the suggestion was made to alter the match slightly. She rubbed her hands together and said "That's fine with us" though she turned slightly towards Lelannie and mouthed to her 'is it with you?' before looking back at the guys and continuing. "You have no idea what I've gone through to get to this point in my career. I...no, WE're ready for whatever you throw at us...Let's go."

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThePonyManager Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Lelannie leveled her eyes at Tawncal as the initial bell rang out. "I beat you once you gelding, I can do it again." She threw up a fiery taunt as she leveled her arms in a boxer's position. She moved forward towards the centaur and mad a few jabs in the air at him.
ThePonyManager
ThePonyManager

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:23 am

Tawncal frowns and points an angry finger at Lelannie :
« Never call me “gelding” ! »
Yeldo adds with a smile :
« I guess she would have never won a Hentai match against you if you were a gelding... »

Tawncal shakes his tail, but Yeldo looks calmer for the moment, though a bit excited to have an Hentai match against both these females, including the LaserShark champion.
Yeldo comes toward Daisuke and holds out a hand.
« The name's Yeldo. Let's have a good match, and may the best win. I'm sure it's going to be funny. »

Tawncal, on his side, tells Lelannie :
« You got lucky once, you won't get twice. »
Then he says to Daisuke :
« Sure you don't want to allow some other victory conditions ? Pinfall, submission, I don't know... That is going to be my only offer to give you some hope to win. »
Yeldo looks at his brother, surprised :
« Pinfall ? How could anyone score a pinfall on a Centaur ? Such a victory condition would be only at our advantage, not hers. »
Tawncal nods.
« You're right, brother. But maybe these ladies do feel brave eough... »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:38 am

Daisuke looks at Yeldo and accepts the gesture he made and gives it back as well "Less talking more wrestling please" she tells him, feeling there has been enough pre-match talk. As she then turned to go to the corner of the ring she stopped and looked back. "Hm? I never said I didn't" she tells Tawncal before addressing both of them since they both doubted what Lelannie and Daisuke could do. "Don't think I can get you bad boys up hmmm? I bet I could lift...what did you call him Lela? That gelding off his feet and take 'em down." She knew it wouldn't be easy, but she believed in herself and knew with some work she could take down anyone. Surely their doubt would forever be erased if she managed to deliver a german suplex to one of them. "I just thought of 1004 ways to beat you now. Thanks for the offer" she tells him with a smile and gives a thumbs up to the referee to confirm her team's ready to go and approves of the offer that was made to them.

"Oh, wait I'm sorry. Didn't he say he doesn't like being called that? I kinda like it, it rolls off the tongue nicely." As she steps through the ropes and goes to her team's corner she starts to clap and chants "Gel-ding, gel-ding, gel-ding, gel-ding, gel-ding" to get the crowd going which some of them go along with it.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next