Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Amy Evans vs Cecilia Northman! Cage Match!

2 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Amy Evans vs Cecilia Northman! Cage Match! Empty Amy Evans vs Cecilia Northman! Cage Match!

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:04 am

Cage match: Match ends when one girl has pinned or submitted there opponent or escaped the cage with both feet touching the floor.

Honestly she was surpised that she hadn't been called up for this kind of match before. Not that she felt a cage match was some specialty of hers but because she figured some idiot in the higher ups would have already played the 'caging the lion' crap she had heard before. Still she wasnt going to complain, afterall this match would be with anotherbig name in the company, her third one and one Kyoko tried and failed to beat, she wouldn't let that happen to her she swore as she moved to the entrance ramp.

With her music already playing Amy crawled to the ring in her full Lion getup, a vicious smile plastered on her face as she roared out to the approving crowd. Her crawl to the ring was slow and confident, she wasn't going to give any one any reason to think she was scared for one second as she got next to the cage and removed her gear leaving it in a corner before entering the ring properly, from there she admired the steel cage she was in. Escapse wasnt her game plan to many excuses could be made that way she was going to take her down and make her tap or pin her to win this thing and prove she could best the blonde.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Amy Evans vs Cecilia Northman! Cage Match! Empty Re: Amy Evans vs Cecilia Northman! Cage Match!

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 08, 2016 10:08 am

Cecilia was surprised about getting a cage match against some girl whom she did not even know. Apparently there was a new blond powerhouse around these parts and it would be Cecilia's job to put this Amy in her place. It seemed almost too perfect that she would fight a woman who went around and called herself a Lion, in a cage. The blond chuckled at the hilarity of that as she stood by the gorilla position and awaited the fellow blonds music to die down.

She bounced on her toes a bit, making her large chest bounce as well and distracting the stage hands quite a bit. The blond shook out her limbs and cranked her neck from left to right as soon enough, Her music started to blast out of the speakers. With it the Swede burst out onto the ramp to a great amount of cheers from the crowd, she smirked and raised her right hand up into the air, which got quit a large portion of the crowd to do the same. Before she finally brought that arm down, closed fist as she pounded her large chest with it, an action that was followed by the fans. The Swede released a light chuckle from her lips as she'd start to walk down the ramp and head towards the cage.

Once she reached the steel structure the blond would climb in through the door and slip into the ring, walking up towards the center of the ring where she would then stand, looking over the crowd and then turning her gaze to her fellow blond, giving her a light smirk as she glared at her with fire in those red hot eyes of hers. She soon backed off towards her corner and settled in there.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Amy Evans vs Cecilia Northman! Cage Match! Empty Re: Amy Evans vs Cecilia Northman! Cage Match!

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:56 am

Amy malked around the cage as Northman walked towards it like she commanded respect which she appered to have from most of the crowd, she wondered how many she would win over once she crushed the vet. Still as Cecilia entered the ring she stared her down for a moment during which Amy made sure Cecilia saw how calm and confident she was staring back at her, showing how she was just another opponent she was going to take down.

"Miss Northman. Dont take this the wrong way but let me just say that you must have the most devoted fanbase, alot of these still call you the hardcore Queen even though I cant recall the last time you did anything that allows you the right to keep that name or even hold the belt that started it in the first place." She daid casually as she stayed in her corner.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:38 am

Cecilia tilted her head as the fellow blond started to speak up, she had some choice words to say it seemed and the mighty Swede couldn't help but shrug her shoulders, it seemed as if it was another cocky girl gunning for her. There were plenty of those, over and over it was the same story again and again, though at least this one seemed as if she was fairly powerful.

The Swede would start to walk up towards the center of the ring, shaking her head a little as she shrugged her shoulders. " True true..." The Swede said as she nodded her head, " Maybe it's cause I was just so memorable and amazing. I haven't even referred to myself as the Hardcore Queen in a long time, yet I'm still being called it." Cecilia would place her hands on her hips, putting on a wide grin on her face. " See...I'm trying to show everyone I'm the best at everything, not just Hardcore stuff...but I'm more than happy to bust out that Hardcore side just for you, here and now." Cecilia let out as she'd give Amy a deep glare, following by raising her hands in a challenging manner as she offered a test of strength to Amy Evans.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:33 am

Cecilia wasn't scared by her words, good or lese Amy would feel like she was alredy wasting her time with this match. Instead Cecilia chose to snark right back at her, looking to give her own fair share of words and threats all while Amy kept the cocky smile on her face and listened. 

"Oh you seem to think im here to disrepsect you. I would never do that, cause if I did then I wouldnt be beating the Hardcore Queen id be beating a has-been. And I think we can both agree, your not that. So bring all you can so I see where I stand against you." She said as she moved in and grabbed the blondes arms for her test of strength. As things continued neither girl seemed to he gaining the advantage until the pain in her shoukder flared up again, Amy winced but held her ground as she sought to keep pushing.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:34 am

" Well how kind of you...but it seems as if you think you stand highly enough to even fight me...Hah! We'll see how cocky you are after you are lying broken down on the mat." Cecilia spoke out as she would step up and lock hands with the fellow blond, the two lovely and busty women soon went in head first into the test of strength.

There was no feeling-out-process, there was only a full fledged power blow out between the two as the blond powerhouses strong muscles started to flex, Cecilia's forehead pressed up against Amy's as her red eyes glared into Amy's, their large tits pressed against one another, mushrooming against one another.

The Swede would grin as she felt that Amy was a fairly strong woman....but Cecilia could tell that Amy was losing out, slowly but surely, she could see it in her eyes. The Swede would push forward with an even greater amount of power, attempting to take a step forward to close the distance between the, so that even their strong abs were pressing against one another, and following it with another step to try and get Amy to move a step back...where the mighty Swede would attempt to keep it up until she perhaps got Amy pressed up against the cage wall.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:59 am

"I came to hear to find out where I stand and face the best not hide so yes I do think I can stand with you." Amy boasted as they locked arms. Both girls were going at full strength but the bruise on her shoulder was flaring up again an it allowed her opponent to push into her and send her back, pressing her body agaisnt her as she pushed her into the back next to the corner.

Amy kept a determined face to hide the pain, Cecilia wouldnt show mercy to an opening if she found it and that was something she couldn't allow. Instead letting out a mighty growl she drive her head forward and bash it agaisnt her to get her to let go.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:02 pm

Cecilia had done an effective job in showing everyone here tonight who was the physically stronger blond in the cage. She had with not much struggle to speak of pushed Amy back into the corner and with it having her large breasts mash up against Amy's large breasts, their head's being fairly close at the moment as she glared into Amy's eyes with a dominant gaze.

Though it seemed as if Amy wasn't doing to be dominated that easily, as soon enough the Lion threw her head forward and smacked her forehead into Cecilia's, forcing the blond to let go and back up a few steps. Groaning out as the blow dazed her slightly.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:15 pm

'Chill the hell out' she thought regarding the pain flaring up once again, she didnt think the bruise would be that annoying. Yet here she was feeling the effects of it and allowing Cecillia to bowl her over, forcing her to strike with the headbutt to get her to let go.

Dazing the blonde Amy felt the effects herself but tried to shake them off real quick as she moved in and sent two quick punches into Cecillia's chest following it up by grabbing her shoulder and pulling her in for a knee into the blondes belly.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:39 am

Cecilia staggered back after that headbutt and it seemed that was just the chance that Amy needed, as the fellow blond beauty came up towards her and threw a few quick strikes towards Cecilia's large chest, " Guh!" The Swede cried out as she staggered back further until she was grabbed by her shoulders and then Amy's strong knee drove up into her strong abs.

" Augh..." Cecilia cried out as air rushed out of her lungs, slumped forward, doubled over with her arms going to wrap around her gut.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next