Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 39 users online :: 8 Registered, 0 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

freeko, mnpinner, RJD, ScyldScefing, starvalentine, TheEditor1023, Vcom7418, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Looking for anything!

Thu Dec 08, 2016 12:18 am by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 3

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

Comments: 2

Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million

Post by starvalentine on Mon Jul 04, 2016 8:58 pm

Name: Johnny "Fast Fingers" Million
Sex: Male
Eyes: Deep Blue
Hair: Blonde
Height: 6ft
Weight: 137ibs
Nationality: British
Alignment: Face
Entrance music: Teenage Kicks - The Undertones

Wrestling Information

Strategy: Try to get the win before his weakness is exposed
Style: Wrestling
Type: Low to Moderate skills, not too tough or strong but no jobber. Will resort to erotic attacks.

Preferred Matches: Standard, Handicap 2v1, Tag Matches, Erotic, Kawaii.

Favored moves: Slams, Strikes, STF, Crossface, Boston Crab, Figure 4 Leg Lock, Suplex, Tarantula, Bronco Buster, Corner Stomp, Piledriver (if he can lift a rival), Powerbomb

Finishers:

Raging Solo (Female) - When Johnny has a girl down, he will straddle their breasts trying to trap their arms whilst facing their feet. Then he will let his fingers roam the sex waiting for his rival to scream out like a guitar. On occasions he will drop forward and use his tongue.

(Male version: Johnny will pin a rival down, straddling their chest/face and lean forward to give a blowjob. He tends to do this in private matches given his public image of a womanizing rocker)

Rock The House (Both Male or Female) - Johnny gets a rival to her knees ahead of him. He then steps forward and bends her backwards whilst ensuring his crotch is pressed to her face. After theatrics with the crowd he leaps up and looks to slam them down to their back landing on his knees to straddle their face for the pin (think of it as a reverse pedigree)

G String Stretch (Both Male or Female) - A single leg boston crab, but Johnny reaches for a rivals trunks or thong and yanks on it at the same time for a wedgie

Characteristics

Physical Appearance:

Personality/History: Johnny is a guitarist in the band "Punk Power" - They aren't very successful but he is an amazing guitarist having played from a very early age. He looks like a girl and is often mistaken for one but he doesn't care. He assumes it is because he is so beautiful (his own words) He is arrogant and thinks he is the best wrestler ever.

He came to the AFW because he actually realized that Melody White was wrestling here. He has a secret crush on her and would love her to be his girlfriend. The problem is, he has never actually spoken to her, nor has the guts to do so.

As such Johnny is happy to do erotic matches and take on all other females. He has a distinct weakness for large breasts and is often distracted in a fight by them. An experienced female wrestler or team would easily overpower him with the right combination of erotic moves.

UPDATE: He recently expanded his rivalry to males. After a intense argument with a fan he ended up pinned down with the guy straddling him ensuring his package was pressed against Johnny's face. It was both humiliating and exciting. This sparked something in Johnny and although he would never admit it, he is now secretly Bi-Sexual and looks for males, females or combination teams in erotic matches.

Although facesits and smothers from a female is all well and good, the idea of a male team giving him what he coins a "facepin" is something that he finds hard to resist. It is is current kink.

Outfit: Lycra Spandex Bottoms, Boots and Topless

starvalentine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top