by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 190 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 189 Guests :: 2 Bots

ihateocrecolors

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ohayo, Nippon~! (For HighFly)

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ohayo, Nippon~! (For HighFly) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ohayo, Nippon~! (For HighFly)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 3:33 am

Blaise isn't exactly helping matters by not keeping his hands to himself. Once they're all buckled up and on their way, his closest hand always strays over to her. If not to touch her shoulder or thigh, then to consistently pet a strand of her blue hair.

"I have no idea what I wanna do. I just wanna get cleaned up and look decent for ya." He reconsiders, and appends, "And get food. Didn't realize how hungry I am. Wanna do Japanese?," he asks with a goofy grin.

His hand suddenly withdraws.

"Wait! You have to tell me everything you've been up to! In the ring and out!"

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:56 am

Blaise seemed to be back to normal and Suzumi was loving that. "Japanese sounds good hun, I know a few places we could go that you would like." Suzumi said with a smile. She paused a minute before answering his next question. "Well, I won a few matches, and managed to beat Panther Risako. She.... didn't appreciate losing to me, and ended up attacking me after the match."

That part wasn't the hard part. Next was the worst thing to happen to Suzumi since Blaise left. "Like, Mikoto and I also had a falling out. She said I only beat her in the debut because she let go of a hold feeling sorry for me. I was sort of a bitch about it and we haven't talked in a few months. I just....like, I feel like a lot of that mess was my fault. I was so worried about not being 100% that I took it out on anyone who I thought doubted me even though they were just worried." Suzumi's smile faded as she kept her eyes on the road, with a much more serious, stone face look than she normally displayed.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:46 pm

Ohoho, Suzumi has the jokes! His family would've called him retarded for making that joke, but Suzumi just rolls with it. Despite her celebrity status and obvious clout, she's not a jerk. What a catch~

What she says, however,melts his glee down to a subdued level. His hand sneaks over again to touch her knee - just a small touch, but a hopefully comforting one. "I'm proud'a ya," he says quietly. Beating Risako isn't a small thing. And even if she got attacked after the match, Suzu still came out the winner. "Things are shaking up, and Risako's just gonna have to get used to that."

Mikoto, however, is a shock. He wouldn't have expected her to be so insensitive! And just from his own experience with Suzumi, he knows how touchy the subject of her injury is. Of course she got angry. Even Blaise is a little angry! And though he isn't entirely kidding about it, he asks, "Want me to challenge'er to a match? Beat'er up for ya?," with a playful, hopeful lilt in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Jul 08, 2016 11:14 pm

Suzumi did her best to smile, although she was nervous as hell about what she mentioned next. "We already have a rematch coming up very soon." She paused and took a deep breath trying to regain her usual energy.

"Enough about that, Blaise what have you been up to since ya left?" She asked, genuinely interested in what was going on, and with the added bonus of changing the subject. It really was a win-win for Suzumi! She put her hand on top of his and smiled at him, appreciating his small knee touch gesture more than words could express.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:08 am

This time, Blaise's hand takes up residence on her knee. It isn't leaving.

He wants to keep on the subject of Mikoto, however. He knows Suzumi has to be a little torn up inside over it. Former friend? Concern that she might get hurt? He wants to hug her, but this is hardly the place for it. She could crash! She's due one, though.

"Ah.. y'know. The family doesn't exactly support my decisions, so it was.." Full of problems and stress? "..it was normal! Pap-pap's okay, too." He did just call his grandfather that, yes. "Took longer than I wanted. I think I missed Japan a lot, though. And you."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sat Jul 09, 2016 12:32 pm

Suzumi gave Blaise a kiss as they were stopped at a red light. "Baby, I am sorry if they gave you a hard time but you are here now and I am sure they will get over it with time." She said by giving his hand a squeeze in an effort to reassure him. The car was moving again and the duo had arrived at the dorms where Blaise was set up to live again.

"Hun, I missed you too. I missed ya more than you can imagine." She said with a smile as she parked the car and got out, ready to help him carry his things upstairs.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:29 pm

The kiss is returned with sweet, punctuated affection. "Yeah. It'll be nice to get back in my element. Y'know how many people I got to bodyslam back home? None. None! Ridonculous." He isn't dwelling on the harsh, if disillusioned nature of his family.

Once they park, he quickly gets out of the car and hurries to the trunk. Only when she joins him does he lean over to brush up against her in an almost feline way. "You'll have plenty of time to educate me when we get up there," he purrs. Fortunately, he didn't pack too heavily - enough for him to manage on his own, if needs be. But since Suzumi seems happy to help, it lightens the load all around.

Naturally, she's not about to escape cat-calls from the other males in the Tension dorm hall. But once they reach his door, he fishes out his key, unlocks it, and nudges it open with his forehead. Luggage is deposited in a corner, and he steps forward, free of baggage, to bask in the super clean room. It still has his decor set up - namely being, his professional wrestling posters and pictures.

"Mmn, good to be back," he murmurs with shut eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Sun Jul 10, 2016 12:16 pm

Suzumi was used to cat calls. She got plenty from the crowd. She in turn handled these much the same way she handled them during her entrance or during a match: A wink or two, a few waves, and a bit of a show-off rocking of her hips as she passed by, accentuating her walk.

As they got to Blaise's living quarters she looked around. A young man living on his own surely inhabited this place. Suzumi walked around and checked out a few things but it was much more barren than her place, even when she herself lived in a smaller house during the start of her Wrestle Angel days. Suzumi then noticed a couple posters on the wall and smiled. "So.. you've been a fan of mine for a while baby?" She asked pointing to two of herself. One was her posing in a bikini, facing away from the camera bending over, looking back at the camera over her shoulder. She really did love that white bikini, and her backside didn't look too shabby if she did say so herself. The second was one of her delivering a powerslam to Freya Kagami..... Suzumi still hated that bitch.

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:17 am

Naturally, there would be some Wrestle Angels posters strung up about. Hopefully Suzumi won't notice a few of the others. When he first moved in to the dorm, he didn't know he'd actually be meeting any of them. So hopefully she isn't the jealous type! Most are action or promo shots, though. And it's not like his walls are covered by chick-pics - there are more posters of Randy Savage, Andre the Giant, and Ric Flair, to name a few.

Blaise is a wrestling fan, plain and simple. He's a wrestling fan who happens to have a thing for chicks who wrestle.

Nevertheless, his attention snaps to the posters. How had she not noticed those the last several times she was over? "Oh, uh, well, y'know... I did do all that gushing when we first met..," he murmurs sheepishly. "Wrestle Angels were pretty awesome. Which means you're pretty awesome. So, ah.. yeah.."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:13 pm

Suzumi let out a hearty laugh as Blaise tried to explain himself. "Hun you are so cute when you are embarrassed!" She said as she walked up to him and held both of his hands. "Thanks for coming back, it is so good to have you back, and close again." She said as she pulled him close for a hug, giving him as hard a squeeze as she could!

She was just happy to have him back, although her inner wrestler had wanted to bear hug him for a long time. Nothing said love like squeezing someone so hard they had trouble breathing right?

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next