Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 95 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 95 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Alcohol and headaches

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Alcohol and headaches - Page 2 Empty Re: Alcohol and headaches

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:58 am

The redhead was being a lot less brash about this than the blue-haired one, but the answer was the same. "Noo...? Aww, that's too bad, Miss... Uhh, sorry, Marchen? Uh... I don't thinnk I know 'em, but tellem I'm sooorry anyways..." Lia said, frowning, unable to shake the feeling that she had met these two before... it certainly sounded like it, from what they were saying.

"Oh, 'scuse me Uukichen... that's a cool name!" Lia backed up half a step from Yukiko, smiling innocently in her alcohol-shaded haze.

Alcohol and headaches - Page 2 SAdcZrMAlcohol and headaches - Page 2 MVRLLQmAlcohol and headaches - Page 2 I82ome3Alcohol and headaches - Page 2 UAjmKPCAlcohol and headaches - Page 2 MAai8oKAlcohol and headaches - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:35 am

Yukiko let out a groan, quickly reaching the end of what little patience she generally had. "Whatever... You heard her, go find someone else to bother." she said, trying to shoo Lia away.

Akiko just watched on, pretty amused by the unfolding events. Taking a step forward, she whispered in Yukiko's ear, "Wanna try mess with her a little bit?" A small, mischievous grin crossed the fiery-haired girl's face.

If Lia didn't even recognize them now, she probably wasn't gonna remember this in the morning, so...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:35 am

"Ehh? Okay, okay, sorry!" Lia apologized without stepping back, not exactly hiding the fact that she was looking at Yukiko's boobs. "Find someone else, huh... I don't think anyone else has such nice boobs, haha..." Lia said aloud what probably should've been kept to herself.

"Riight, you two have fun, stay safe and whatnot... I'm off to... somewhere elseish I guess." The drunken Lia was finally starting to leave... but couldn't help herself and reached out for both of their immodest chests, rubbing them like she expected them to not notice or something, grinning mischievously.

Alcohol and headaches - Page 2 SAdcZrMAlcohol and headaches - Page 2 MVRLLQmAlcohol and headaches - Page 2 I82ome3Alcohol and headaches - Page 2 UAjmKPCAlcohol and headaches - Page 2 MAai8oKAlcohol and headaches - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:06 am

"Sh-shut the hell up!" Yukiko sputtered out with an embarrassed look on her face. Akiko burst out in a laugh. It seemed that this girl and Maddie had at least one opinion in common still.

The irritated blue-haired girl gave a sigh of relief as it seemed Lia was finally about to leave... But not before she abruptly groped not only her, but Akiko as well. Akiko was taken aback, and a bit shocked to react right away, but Yukiko's face went red with both embarrassment and anger, no longer able to hold herself back.

"How DARE you do that!" Yukiko shouted, drawing back her fist and throwing a hard punch across Lia's face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:04 am

Lia's senses were a bit dulled from the copious amounts of alcohol, but she certainly felt Yukiko's fist smash into her cheek, causing her to stumble backwards. "Oww.... heh, sorry, I couldn't resist, Miss~" She apologized in the less commital way possible, rubbing her cheek for only a few seconds.

"I'm just super jealous, eheh... You two must have some kinda gravity pulling me in or something!"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:19 am

For a brief moment, Yukiko thought she might have overreacted a bit. However, Lia's poor excuse for an apology dispelled that thought entirely. "What did you say you perverted little shit!?" she snarled, stepping forward and grabbing the girl by the collar of her outfit.

A bit embarrassed from getting groped, and now a little annoyed, Akiko didn't even bother to try and stop Yukiko or calm her down.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:56 am

"Oouh! Hah, sorry, wasn't being clear enough? I said your awwesome boobs are drawing me in!" Lia said without pretense, although her situation could probably be dealt with more delicately.

"Wow you're suuuper strong, Miss Uuki!" Lia laughed as her feet lifted off the ground, like she was on an amusement park ride rather than... this situation.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:18 pm

The bluntness of Lia's comment turned Yukiko's face even redder, partially from embarrassment, mostly because of anger. It was even more frustrating than that time last week where that new girl Natsuki tried to hit on Akiko, and then on her, while she was trying to chase her off no less. Violence seemed to work then, so it should probably work this time too.

"You're seriously fucking hopeless..." the blue-haired girl groaned in annoyance, dragging Lia over towards an alley. She just had to smack her around until she sobered up, or at least wouldn't try to follow them anymore. Whichever came first. Akiko followed behind shortly, wanting to watch the fun.

Yukiko shoved the silvery-haired girl against a wall, trying to prop the drunken Lia up. "Since you seem to like boobs so much..." she muttered, right before sending a hard punch into Lia's chest.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:39 pm

The change in setting was kinda familiar... the last time she'd been in a dark side alley it was with... Nope, you're not gonna think about her! "Oh, is this the part of the movie where those weird tentacle thingys come out and tie me up naked?" Lia joked crudely, ignoring the stinging sensation in her hair.

Yukiko's fist caught her in the stomach. "OooUF!! Guugh... I s-sure felt that, aheh..." Lia had to lean against the wall to stay upright. Well, it might not be from the punch so much as the alcohol. "Wonder who's stronger, Miss Yuki or miss redhead over there?" Lia smiled drunkenly, not seeming to realize the severity of her situation at all.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:51 pm

Yukiko paused for a moment, slightly unsettled at Lia's reaction to getting punched like that.  "What the hell is wrong with her!?  Don't tell me she's a masochist like that weird dog maid girl Maddie fought..."

"Leave Akiko-san alone.  There's no need to bother her with the likes of you..." the blue-haired girl's expression darkened.  She'd held back so far, but maybe she would have to get a bit more serious if she wanted to get to Lia.  Taking a step back, Yukiko rose her foot and swiftly put her boot to the slivery-haired girl's stomach.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum