Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 141 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match  - Page 7 Empty Re: Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

Post by xalex Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:36 pm

Sue heard the bell ringing and felt how the look around her neck was opened. She opened her mouth wide and tried to suck in as much air as possible. Sue filled her lungs with air. Slowly the light came back to her and she was able to see the sealing of the arena again. The noise around her started to get louder and louder with the time. After a few moments she was back in the ring again.

Very slowly Sue sit up and looked around she saw Masato standing about her and smiling down on her. For a moment she blushed and looked down on the mat. Then She looked at him with a smile. “Yes luck that was everything…”, she smiled a bit brighter, then she reach out with her arm. “Come on be a gentleman and help a lady up, which you just beat up.”
When she was back on her feet, with his help or without, she looked at him. “Decide wisely… one win one free wish…” Sue tried to grab the ropes and hold on to them to recover a bit more. “But I must admit… you are a tuff little boy… my respect!”

Back to top Go down

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match  - Page 7 Empty Re: Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

Post by Fateburn Mon Jul 25, 2016 5:27 am

Masato looked at her and reach her arm with his own to help her back to her feet. "Well.. i think you're a though one that can stand on your own." Masato tried to tease her when he was helping her.

"One free wish..." Masato tried to think but he couldn't figure out what he want, maybe because his mind was already too tired and he was very happy when he won his first match so he couldn't think much about anything else.
"Oh.. if my ears served me right, you said earlier it was a luck hehe... Anyway that was a good fight" Masato was stretching his body and looked around "Hmmm.. well.. i think i don't have something in my mind right now.. so i will take your bet earlier, but you're gonna be the one who treat me. OK?" Masato didn't wait for her reply because he now that she couldn't refuse it. After he was saying that to her, he walked out from the ring and made his way toward the backstage

Sara Bright
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Mon Jul 25, 2016 10:21 am

Sue smiled at him when he told her what he was wishing for. At least it was something friendly. Without another word Masato left the ring and walked backstage. Susanna looked after him for a moment.
“So this was my first match here… not to bad…”, she say to herself. She looked around in the arena one last time. Then she bowed in front of the fans and then she also walked over to the ropes. With her last remaining power she jumper over the top rope to get out of the ring. At least she wants to walk backstage, and don´t had to crawl there. Her body still hurt like hell when she walked back to the looker room. But at least she got a hell of a match. And maybe she was able to make so impression on the AFW.

END

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7