by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 9:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 8:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 5:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 206 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Deus001, Tarantulust, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The only good time...[Indigodragon]

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The only good time...[Indigodragon] - Page 5 Empty Re: The only good time...[Indigodragon]

Post by LunarWolf Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:55 pm

Cecilia wasn't exactly meaning much with her words, just thinking out loud. Though there was a lot about Diane that did remind the Swede of Sabre...she wasn't sure about it and she didn't really have any proof, though she couldn't deny that Diane and Sabre were similar in many ways.

The Swede kept up the painful boston crab, looking to bend Diane back into an O shape...though before she could do so, the white haired beauty found the strength to turn them over towards the side, breaking the powerful submission hold. Cecilia blinked out a bit in surprise as she'd let go of Diane's legs and scoot away from the woman a bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

The only good time...[Indigodragon] - Page 5 Empty Re: The only good time...[Indigodragon]

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:41 am

Diane knew the extent to Cecilia's strength. She knew it very well, only being able to catch her off guard to really gain the advantage. She was able to roll onto her side, forcing Cecilia off of her back.

The white harried woman groans a bit and outs a Han to her back. "Jeez...You're as strong as always..." She says to the Swede as she watches her somewhat comically move away.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:43 pm

Cecilia would start to push herself up towards her feet again, eyes narrowing as she looked on at Diane, she would shrug her shoulders a bit and then look ponderously at the white haired beauty.

" Why are you talking as if we've been in countless fights ? You and I have only fought once." Cecilia pointed out as she would place her hands on her hips. Diane was becoming more and more suspicious to the Swede as time went on.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Sep 19, 2016 6:50 am

"Yeah yeah! I-I know!" Diane fire a back. "You dont think I've watched some of your m-matches before? I see how strong you are..." She pushes herself up to her feet and glares at Cecilia.

The white haired woman was screwing up her cover. And Cecilia wasnt dumb. She would figure it out eventually if Diane wasn't more careful. "Shut up..." Diamond says with a bit of a red tint to her face, realizing she just admitted to watching Cecilia's matches. It was more to study Cecilia, but it was too late to explain that now.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Oct 10, 2016 11:49 pm

Cecilia would let out a light laugh as she heard that Diane had watched her matches, she would chuckle a bit to herself after her laugh passed and run a hand through her blond hair. " Haha, I'm flattered. Though I guess it isn't strange to watch the best if you are trying to get better." Cecilia teased Diane as she would step back a bit and place her hands on her hips.

" Now, my frustration has mostly passed I guess so thanks. Though, if you want to keep going I'm game for schooling you a bit more, hun."
Cecilia joked around as she would step up a bit closer to Diane again, waiting to her if Diane would want to keep going or if she would want to call it quits for now.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 15, 2016 11:25 pm

Diane rolls her eyes. "You aren't the best. Good but not the best." She stands up and shakes her head.. "I'm fine. Some uh...Good practice. I dint need to overdo it or overexert myself." Diane would look Cecilia up and down. She just couldn't help but wonder if she knew or if she even had an inkling.

No...Diane tried her best to keep that separate. Both of those lives. And to deter any thoughts...She offered a handshake to Cecilia.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Oct 18, 2016 3:46 am

Cecilia had a theory...not any actual knowledge but she was starting to wonder...When she heard what Diane let out the Swede couldn't help but scoff at the comment. " If I'm not the best then who is ?" Cecilia said as she placed a hand on her hip.

She would shortly raise her hand up and grab a hold of Diane's hand and give the white haired woman a firm handshake.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 21, 2016 7:19 am

"Well, anyone who has beaten you is by proxy better than you, is that not correct? " Diane said with a slightly snarky tone, knowing that she has beat Cecilia before. Though it wasn't as the woman before the Swedish beauty.

Diane shakes her head after letting the handshake go and chuckled. "And there are a fair amount of people who have taken down the mighty blonde."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:26 pm

Cecilia would tilt her head a bit and then throw on a frown upon her face. She was about ready to pound Diane in front of her for her comment but she felt she didn't have to. " Oh ? There is no one that has beaten me that I haven't beaten right back! Trust me." Cecilia pointed out as she would place her hands on her hips. 

" But...sure, I'm game. I guess I know what to do next then. Thanks for the insight Diane." Cecilia let out as she would nod her head. " I'm gonna have to snap that knuckle-headed bitch Sabre in half." Cecilia let out as she would narrow her eyes at Diane and then turn on her heel and start to head out of the practice ring.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:04 am

Diane crosses her arms and looks away. "Yeah...You've proven that a few times..." She looks back to Cecilia as she thanks Diane for her...Her insight? Pertaining to what? She faces Cecilia as she spoke about going after Sabre once again before promptly turning around and heading out of the ring.

"Im sure she'll be waiting for you...And ready." Diane grumbles to herself as she watches Cecilia leave the gym.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5