Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, Daaharu, Underdog21, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 Empty Re: Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:28 pm

"Ha! See why yo- huh? HEY!" Rosie wondered what the ripping noise was, and it took a few seconds to register than she was once again topless in the ring. "Rrgh... d-dammit!" She crawled forward towards Momoka, glaring angrily at Momoka.

"I'm pretty sure it's against the rules, so it's not something that's gonna come up... probably." There would be those who didn't care for the rules, but there probably weren't too many of them here... the Japanese were pretty polite, from what she could tell.

Then again, the scene in front of her was evidence very much against the idea that people cared much about proper ettiquette, with a topless Rosie trying to both elbow the other pink girl in the boob while trying to rip off her costume. "Let's toss 'em both out, ring outs count here, I think."

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 SAdcZrM Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 MVRLLQm Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 I82ome3 Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 UAjmKPC Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 MAai8oK Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 Empty Re: Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:40 pm

"OW!" Momoka shrieked as Rosie's elbow smashed her right in the boob. Though she briefly let go to clutch at her aching tit, she quickly fumed up and grabbed Rosie's clothes right back, intending to tear them off all the way yet again. "You stupid slut!"

"Rules are made to be broken." Alice replied, with a glint in her eye. She wasn't exactly interested in low blows, however. "Actually not that one, though. I hope that one doesn't get broken."

Deciding she didn't want to risk having triggered a flag, Alice nodded and followed Alison as they approached the other two girls.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:51 pm

Rosie didn't have much left on top, so she thought she was safe from further embarrassment, but then Momoka's hands reached for the ripped material covering her hips and she knew immediately what she was planning. "NOOO! NOT THIS TIME, DAMN YOU!" Rosie screamed furiously, pulling Momoka up... except she was still too weak to support her and ended up only shoving her rival off to the side, with her own body in tow.

"Hmm? Nah, me neither." Alison wasn't adverse to getting hurt, she'd signed up for this after all, but getting kicked in the cooch was just... wrong. Whatever, she wouldn't worry about that anymore, Alison would wait for the ball of pink girls to roll over to her in their titanic struggle of... something, and then she'd try to pry them apart, expecting Alice to follow suit.

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 SAdcZrM Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 MVRLLQm Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 I82ome3 Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 UAjmKPC Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 MAai8oK Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:57 pm

Momoka furiously yanked at Rosie's clothes, albeit during the struggle she only ended up with the other pink girl shoving her down right before crashing on top of her. "You dumbass!" She shouted angrily, trying to kick and shove Rosie away.

And Alice would be right there to give some assistance, slipping behind Rosie and grabbing her by the hair with both hands. "Ok. Got this one." she nodded to Alison, starting to drag the half-naked conductor away.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:06 pm

"Oh just shut it, you- HUUH? What?!" Rosie heard that flat voice and realized that she'd forgotten all about the other two. "Tch, leggo! I have business with HER!" Rosie thrashed around as Alice forced her away, but she'd wasted most of her energy with Momka already.

"Don't worry girlie, I got it for you!" Alison called, latching onto Momoka's hips and would try to lift her body upside down.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:14 pm

"W-whhhhhhaaaaaaa...! The fuck...?" Momoka flailed about as she suddenly was lifted upside-down, her loose jersey succumbing to gravity and starting to bunch up near her neck area, also exposing her bare belly. "You again!? Put me down, bitch!"

"Hm? Don't worry." Alice looked down at Rosie, possibly sounding as if she were trying to calm her down, but it was really hard to tell. "If I throw you out here, you can go and get new clothes."

And with that, she stopped right next to the ropes, bending down and grabbing Rosie by the waist. Easily heaving her up again, she quickly and unceremoniously tried to fling the pink-haired girl over the top rope. "Bye bye."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:28 pm

"Down? Alright, but only because you asked nicely." Alison shrugged, she'd already walked on over most of the way to the ropes, so it'd just be the matter of tossing her over, and she would just that.

"Lemme down! LEMME DOWN!" Rosie screamed, before realizing that that would lose her the match. Except that she was already halfway over the ropes when the revelation hit her. She tried to grab at the ropes at the last second... she caught on... and it slipped out of her hands, because there was no way for her aarms to support her entire weight in this state.

She landed outside the ropes, being the matches' first official eliminatee. Not that she could think about it, Rosie was just sprawled out on her back, the hard landing taking its toll.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:41 pm

Suddenly remembering the ring-out stipulation of the match, Momoka thrashed even harder. "NOOOO! Let go right now you-AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" the jersey clad girl screamed as she was dropped over the ropes, crashing all the way down onto the hard arena floor below. Landing hard on her back, she cursed and writhed in agony, all while being declared eliminated.

"Guess that's that." Alice stated, pretending to dust off her hands as she walked towards Alison. Now just one more thing before the match could end...

"So. I guess we call a truce here?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:53 pm

It was small consolation to Rosie that she was only a few seconds worse than Momoka. I guess we really are alike. Their loss was to be expected though, with the two brunette working together... how was that fair, anyways? Well, at least she'd get to see one of them beaten up. I hope it's the schoolgirl. She thought grimly, as she slowly pulled herself back together, pushing into a sitting position.

"Yup, all done!" Alison smiled happily, watching Momoka's landing, wincing as she imagined the pain. What she did next had already been agreed on since last night. If (when) it came down to the two of them, they would truce. "Yeah, truce!" She grabbed Alice's hand and raised them in victory.

"WHAT? Y-YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" Rosie said, outraged at the result.

"Err, she's right... you can't both win, it's in the rules."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:09 pm

Growling angrily, Momoka slowly climbed back to her feet to look back into the ring, earnestly hoping that maid was getting her ass kicked. Instead, she saw the two brunettes raising their hands as though they had won. "WAIT THAT'S BULLSHIT!"

"Oh we can't?" Alice almost possibly sounded disappointed as she looked at the ref. "But we don't really wanna fight each other. Us. Ourselves. Something.

Looking somewhat like she might be deep in thought for a moment, an idea came to her. "What about a draw then? Like if we both just quit?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next