Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 96 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 96 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 Empty Re: Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:51 am

Momoka shoved back once again. Clearly this wasn't working. "Alright, we'll do something else, I guess." She bounced her hips one more time on Momoka to down her while she shifted her body again, getting off Momoka entirely and up to her feet. If the pink girl didn't recover in time, she would reach for a handful of hair and whip her into the corner, not realizing that Alice and Rosie were in the way.

Meanwhile Rosie had just caused Alice a nasty little fall, but that only kept things even, she still took the brunt of the impact, she'd fallen at an awkward angle, and was rubbing her spine. "Ooww..." It might be a while before she could give Alice what she deserved.

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 SAdcZrM Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 MVRLLQm Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 I82ome3 Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 UAjmKPC Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 MAai8oK Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 Empty Re: Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:12 am

While she was released from the hold, Momoka wasn't out of the woods yet. She quickly tried to get back to her feet but Alison was faster. Yelping as she was grabbed by her short, pink hair, she was whipped towards the corner.

The jersey-clad girl got maybe halfway there, before she tripped over something and flew flat on her face. Letting out a muffled groan, she remained face-down, knocked into a daze again.

Meanwhile, Alice, who had just gotten tripped over, started to writhe in pain, clutching at her tiny chest where Momoka's foot had slammed into. "Aaaaaaaaggggghhhh..."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:55 am

"Oh fuck... Watch out, you two!" Alison called out way too late, Momoka having already kicked Alice in the chest and Tripped atop Rosie. She approached to try and salvage her mistake, but the conductor seemed to be doing her job for her.

"Tch! G-get off me, you f-fucking idiots!" The angry Rosie said, not like the small mound of skipily-clad girls on top of her. Her fists weren't all that potent, but she was too furious to care as she attacked Momoka and Alice wherever, and somehow most of the landing on Momoka despite being the smaller target.

Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 SAdcZrM Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 MVRLLQm Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 I82ome3 Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 UAjmKPC Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 MAai8oK Rosie v Alison v Momoka v Alice: 4-way elimination - Page 3 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:07 am

"Ngh..! Nmmmmgh...!" Ngghhhh!" Momoka grunted as a weak flurry of fists hit her side, starting to flail right back at Rosie. "Shut up you!" she spat, quickly trying to climb on top of her angry doppelganger.

Alice, however, managed to roll away, coming up into a sitting position as she still clutched at her chest. "I think that hit a boob..." she remarked, letting out a small groan.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:29 am

Since getting them off was her goal of her tantrum, Rosie wouldn't stop Alice from getting away. She had more pressing matters in any case, since Momoka had done the exact opposite and forced her way onto her. "Guuh... I said g-get off!" She repeated louder, as if that'd make a difference, shoving her fists against her clone's equal (and somehow smaller) chest over and over.

"You alright, Alice?" Alison said, her plannes assault having stopped, she was just watching the spectacle with the two pink girls like everyone in the audience.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:49 am

"OW! Why you...!" Momoka yelped as her tiny breasts came under siege. Of course, her chest complex wouldn't let that slide, as she quickly grabbed at Rosie's own tiny boobs and started to squeeze them.

And speaking of boobs, the pain in Alice's began to subside, as the brunette let out a small sigh of relief. "Hm. That hurt a lot more than I thought it would..." Getting hit in the boob hurt. That would probably be important information to remember for later.

"Well." she said dully as she got back to her feet, looking over towards the two pink-haired girls. Looks like they had already long ago taken that boob lesson to heart. "I guess we can try grab them again..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:26 am

"EEEYAAH! W-what's your problem?!" Rosie cried, when she was the instigator here. Her weak blows weakened even further, it was more like she was pawing Momoka's chest while she herself was being groped... actually, this was pretty eroti- NOT THE TIME FOR THIS!

Rosie's cheeks turned a bit pink regardless, and she would very deliberately move her hands off Momoka's chest, going for her shoulders instead to try and shove her off.

"Oops, sorry. I'll try and not to throw little girls at you next time." Alison smiled, it seemed like Momoka had taken the advantage. "I saw we wait a bit... make 'em tire themselves out a bit, you know."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:51 am

"Mmm. A sound strategy." Alice nodded in agreement, deciding to watch the two other clones go at each other for now.

"Y-you're my problem!" Momoka continued to viciously pinch and squeeze Rosie's tiny buds, but there wasn't much to grab on to when the other girl started to push away. Other than her clothes at least. Not about to lose her advantageous position, the jersey-clad girl instead gripped tightly onto the front of Rosie's conductor outfit, trying not to get shoved off.

"Hmm... I guess this is 'catfighting' huh..." Alice droned out. Those two obviously weren't nearly as cute as any cats, but she could see why the term was coined. Absentmindedly, the brunette started to pat her own, unimpressive chest. "I wonder if we should watch out for that..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:06 pm

"S-STOP THAT!" Rosie cried again, and thankfully Momoka would do that. The conductor had shifted Momoka a bit off balance, now she just to finish the job. She pulled back one arm for a relatively stronger blow, aimed at Momoka's face at the same time she shoved... not realizing that Momoka had a tight grip on her historically flimsy costume.

"Mmm, catfighting? I dunno, seems like it's mostly just flapping around and not actually hurting anyone until someone gets liked, kicked in the crotch or something. Nothing to worry about, I think." There were a few people in her high school who preferred that "style" of fighting, but they were always put down pretty easily. "Oh god, could you imagine a bunch of idiots just kicking each other in the crotch cuz they dunno how to actually fight?" The mental image was absurd of course, there's no way an international league like this would let something like that happen.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:18 pm

Momoka saw Rosie's fist coming, but it was too late to block it. Bracing herself, she tried to turn away, all the while holding onto the girl's outfit, but it was still enough to send her tumbling off. Naturally with Rosie's costume dragged along.

"Kicked in the crotch, huh...?" Alice had never tried that, nor had it ever happened to her. Supposedly it hurt a lot though. "Ha. I bet that would be kinda funny. I really hope that doesn't happen to me though."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next