by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 251 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 251 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:07 am

Da Xia moaned out as she thrusted herself on to Kyoko, now that the cat was out of the bag and Da Xia revealed the reason why all of these was set up. Humping her sex over and over into Kyoko. Pinning her servant against the wall, Da Xia continued to moan out along with Kyoko to make a duet of lewd song.

"This is....exactly what we agreed to..." Da Xia affirmed her stance on their 'fight'. As Kyoko pushed against her, Da Xia was sure to push harder to ensure that she wasn't going to escape anytime soon. "No no no no....not until I'm done!"

Back to top Go down

A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 5 Empty Re: A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:15 am

She wasnt sure if Da was really turned on or if she was moaning to mock the fact that she was, of course it was of little concern in the full schemes of things. She couldnt believe the lengths she was willing to go to acheive her utter domination, goading her into this just to fuck her. Her feeble attenots to esape were halted as Kyoko let out another moan, completely restrained.

"I give up...I give up, please let me go.." Kyoko moaned as she was utterly helpless in her situation, her body starting to thrust along with her as her belly and breasts were sweating from the contact. Her hands were temporarily balled up but she stayed her hand from actually striking, remembering what heppned the last time she started a fist fight in a similar situation.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:38 am

Da Xia smiled to herself as she heard Kyoko moan out that she surrendered. It was what she wanted, it made her feel great about herself. But it wasn't enough, she had already heated up and she didn't want to waste the effort she put into this and continued to hump the defenseless Kyoko. "If you give up...then let's take it to the bed." she would whisper out hotly into Kyoko's ear, her arms gripping Kyoko's arms tightly as she would pry her off of the wall.

Guiding Kyoko towards the bed, Da Xia would harshly shove her servant on to the bed and when she fell on the bed she would immediately follow. Pushing on top of Kyoko, Da Xia would plant her lips on her lips forcibly as she would continue to grind herself down on her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:47 am

Her desperate actions fell on deaf ears as Da seemed to get even more active with her surrender. Kyoko herself was becoming weak from the co tinued grinding as Da smushed her into the wall before telling her that she was moving them to bed forcing her there and on her back where she laid for a second. Kyoko whimpered as she tried to keep talking.

"Please stop..whatever you want me to say I will just sto-hmm!" Kyoko was cut off as Da forced a kiss on her, there lips intertwined as Kyoko laid there helpless while Da Xia went right back to work.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:09 am

Da Xia moaned into the kiss as she rammed her sex into Kyoko's, her sex beginning to wet up. Finally prying her lips off of Kyoko, she moved up to sit down on Kyoko's stomach and was now straddling her once rival and now servant. "Say you said? Forget that. I want you to lay here and let me fuck you." she would hiss out.

Reaching back, she would hook one of Kyoko's leg to fold her up and leave her pussy well undefended as she reached back with her other hand, looking to plunge her fingers deep into Kyoko not even bothering to loosen her up with a few rubs. Her eyes would remain locked on Kyoko's face to watch every little detail on it to savor the little things in life that she was going to remember today and tomorrow just do it all over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:19 am

Kyoko stoped resisting as her own lust came out and her body humoed against Da's while her lips were pushed aside befoe the girl stodd up and straddled her taling her what was going to happen next, Kyoko looked scared as she tried to get away.

Her leg was pulled up as Da moved her fee hand down into her sex, toying with her by theusting her fingers in and out as she pleased. Kyoko twitched as her eyes fluttered from the feeling and she began shaking her head. "I cant..urrgghh..I..stop..I give..ouugghh"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:22 am

Da Xia continued to ignore the pleas of Kyoko and continued on with ramming her fingers in and out of Kyoko's sex. Her lips curled into a crazed smile, the moans of Kyoko and the lewd sounds of her fingers going in and out of her servant was sweet music to her ears and she was going to indulge of herself for the night.

She increased the speed of her finger banging of Kyoko, Da Xia began to moan again. Just hearing the sounds of Kyoko's moans and the lewd expression of Kyoko's face was enough to get Da Xia as she began leaking some of her juices onto Kyoko's stomach.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:29 am

Kyoko moaned and squirmed as her pleas continued to be ignored by the sadistic bitch who was out to fuck her senselss no matter how much she pleaded. The growing part of her just wanted to stay silent and avoid any more punishment and pray she would stop soon.

However she knew how pointless it would be the fighter in her was still there. She wanted to get out and begging and pleading would do nothing for her here as she pulled her fist back and threw a wild punch into Da Xia's belly just to end it.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:54 am

Da Xia's joy was cut short when Kyoko threw a punch into her stomach, coughing out in shock as she released Kyoko's leg and taking out her fingers from her to cover her stomach. She was furious, she couldn't believe that Kyoko would once again attempt to ruin her fun with punching her stomach. "Oh?! Want to play it that way!?" she hissed out as she rolled on to her side off of Kyoko.

Pissed and enraged, Da Xia got up on to her knees as she raised her fist to try and hammer fist down on to Kyoko's stomach in retaliation.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:06 am

Kyokos initial reaction was to keep up the attack and try to push her off so she could keep pounding before she realized the inplication of what she just did. No way in hell was she winning any kind of fight against her in the state she was in and now she had just pissed her off, whch meant she could expect a beating on top of getting fucked.

"I-Im sorry! It was instinct I swear." She said as Da came up ready to hammer down on her Kyoko had the good sense to roll out of the way. "Listen to me I didn't mean to do that Da!" She said trying to reaso with her mistress.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next