by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 167 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon)

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by OmegaVan0 Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:25 am

As if she hadn't rubbed her victory into Kyoko's face enough, Da Xia was now enjoying the victory lap around the room with Kyoko in tow. It was such a magnificent feeling dragging around her defeated foe around like a puppy that clung to her so dearly. Walking around the room once with Kyoko, they would turn towards the bed as she stopped at the foot of it, turning her attention to Kyoko with that shit eating grin of hers, giving Kyoko the signal of yet another humiliating task before her.

"Up up!" she would sing song tone to Kyoko, raising the leash up and wanting of Kyoko to stand up on her knees as if to get her to beg for a treat. Her depravity knew no bounds.

Back to top Go down

A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Petty Mistress (for Mystery Dragon)

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:32 am

Kyoko silently walked or more specifically, crawled around the room with Da Xia happily taking her around with her like her dog or pup. Kyoko hated every second of it but couldnt really do much yet, afterall it was the deal she made, even if it was deamining.

Ofcourse eventually it wasn't enough for the spiteful bitch as Da Xia tunred around and demanded her to get up on her knees, still talking to her like she was 5 year old training a puppy. Kyoko grit her teeth and balwed her hands before taking a brath and getting up on her knees, even having her arms up to her side like a dog standing on its hind legs would be like.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:18 am

Da Xia looked on with excited anticipation to see what Kyoko was going to do. Was she going to obey her like a good dog that she was or perhaps she was going to deny the order and have to be punished? Either way for Da Xia, she knew that she was going to enjoy either of the two outcomes as she continually dangled on the leash to hasten Kyoko's decision. Eventually Kyoko did in fact get up on her knees and acted like a puppy even. The action brought the petty and cruel Da Xia much satisfaction.

"Good girl~" she'd coo, wishing that she had a camera to snap a photo of this humiliating pose for Kyoko. With her belly exposed and with Kyoko's face right in perfect position, Da Xia gave another snide smirk as she would step forward and pressed her bare belly into Kyoko's face, intending to continue on flaunting her 'superior belly' into Kyoko's face, now doing so litterally. "Lick it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:29 am

Kyoko sat there making sure she kept the woman pleased, so as not to deal with too much of her abuse since she knew full well that for all she did to her already she could always get worse. And sad for her to say Kyoko wasnt sure she was ready to deal with Da Xia's worse.

When the girl put her bare belly in her face Kyoko figured she just wanted her to kiss it a few times but again she was surpised by her cruelty as she demanded she lick it instead. Kyoko stuck her tounge out and brought it down to her lower belly and trailed it up to her belly button, then moving more to the side as she repeated the process over and over again all across her stomach while closing her eyes.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Da Xia cooed in glee as she felt the warm wet tongue of Kyoko's being draped across her stomach, the symbol of her dominance over her rival. Smiling sweetly to herself, she soon noticed that Kyoko's eyes were closed while doing her deed. For Da Xia, it wasn't enough for her to force Kyoko to lick her stomach, but she wanted her to watch every second of it. Specifically, she wanted her to stare at the face that beat her.

"Keep your eyes open." she demanded, moving her hands to cup the cheeks of Kyoko, using her thumbs to try and pull her eyes open to ensure that Kyoko was going to look at her in eyes, showing her those cruel eyes from her mistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Kyomo wasnt sure how much longer she wanted this to continue but she knew she would be told when enough was enough. Becasue of this she didnt slow down in the slightest in her pursuit as she gave the petty bitch as many licks as she craved. And then Da apprently noticed her eyes were closed.

Quickly she grabbed her face and pried her eyes open, with Kyoko shaking her head a little as she felt her nearly jab her fingers in her eyes. With her head forced up and looking at the vindictive women who currently owned her Kyokos own eyes took on a worried expression as she maintained eye contact with her while continuing to lick her bare belly like she ordered.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:24 am

The eye contact between the two, mistress and servant, was a relationship that Da Xia greatly enjoyed. She remembered how fiery and feisty that Kyoko used to look at her before, how much she resisted and fought against her. Now here she had her, submissive and licking her belly. She couldn't think of a more rewarding and sickly gratifying sight that she could remember.

Drunk on herself patting on the back, Da Xia would grip harder on Kyoko's face, releasing her eye lids and began to rub her face into her stomach. "That's right....the stomach that beat yours...drink it in my slave."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 17, 2016 5:33 am

Kyoko could feel the the women's pure joy as she saw the submissiveness that she showed in her eyes. Her tounge never stopping its work while the women buried her face into her belly and continued her taunting, the words brought just a moment of resistance to her. "It didnt...beat mine..."

A few seconds passed where you could cut the silence with a knife. And during that time Kyoko found her resistance faded as she continued. "I only meant...you outfucked me mistress but, your belly wasn't what beat me." She says as she contined to lick her stomach.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:42 am

Da Xia's eyebrow raised when she heard Kyoko let out what sounded like a retort. "Haaaaa? What was that?" she asked as her hands that were cupping Kyoko's face released and one hand would harshly grab her long black hair. "Are you saying my belly didn't beat yours? When I was the one on top of you pounding it into dust?" she would ask, with a building tone of annoyance. The ignorance of her little slave to think that the reason why she lost was anything but because of her superior belly.

But, an idea crossed her mind that would allow her to prove her point and have another opportunity to out fuck Kyoko once again to quell her thoughts of solace. But she really wanted to see how much of a rebellious spirit was inside of Kyoko before making any...rash decisions.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:54 am

Kyoko heard the obvious annoyance in her voice and felt a little bit of pride rise up though her hair being grabbed was enough to make it difficult to muster up that courage. Kyoko and Da looked at each other in the eyes before Kyoko found more of her reisistance and stood up.

"No...you left me exhausted after you fucked me. Then when I was hellless you punched my belly into submission when I coukdnt fight back. That would be like me declaring im a better sexfighter after I knocked you out and made you climax while you were too weak to stop me. Its not a proper way to decide that mistress."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next