Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 44 users online :: 13 Registered, 1 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, DizzyKnight, Harrier, jadeitehx, Kelsea, kerflubble, killcarrion, LARIATO, Lobo, M.J.Caboose14, OmegaVan0, RJD, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 8:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 2

Taking a short break

Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:12 am by Amber Fey

Hey, I just wanted to give a quick heads up my next few days are supper busy, so I just wanted to say that I can't post until Thurday night, at which point i will do all my post, but I feel obligated to make my PPV match the number one priority. Just wanted to give a quick heads up.

I need matches

Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:45 am by RJD

Hello everyone. I need matches.

Karen Starring Vs Alaina Sanders

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Karen Starring Vs Alaina Sanders

Post by scorn53 on Mon Aug 15, 2016 1:17 pm

The next few seconds for the big blonde where a blur. She stayed in the match, but for a minute extra at most, as the much stronger AFW champion forced her off the canvas. Her head between her thighs, she could simply slap at the body that wrenched her up on her shoulders, before everything suddenly went black.

Her shoulders and upper back hit the canvas with impossible power, that sent the blonde's eyes into the back of her head. Her leg covered, she'd simply slurred, as again the referee went for the finishing count.

"1..!"

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Mon Aug 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Alaina stayed on top of Karen, keeping the pin secured. "Just stay down and make it easier on yourself." Alaina said confidently as she maintained control of Karen throughout. She needed to send a message to Fathia for stealing her belt and this seemed to be as strong a message as any.

"TWO!"

The count continued, Alaina confident that her amabomb was indeed enough to do the trick...

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by scorn53 on Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:49 pm

"THREE!"

Break out of the pin? After the Enthropy champions finisher, Karen was unsure if she had the body strength to break open a letter, let alone one of AFW's top names laying on top of her. She couldn't even lament the fact she'd simply been dominated, yet again, even if such a name dominating you would be a shock to no-one. She'd lay there, not fully understanding which way was up, as the referee stepped forward looking for Alaina's arm to raise up high.

Soon enough, sense would come back to her. And near watery eyes. Make no mistake, she'd been beaten, badly, before, but this was something different. In those prior matches, Karen had atleast a decent showing, with her foe often struggling to keep control of her hefty figure; the matches themselves stretching out simply because more damage needed to be afflicted to Karen to keep her down.

This wasn't like that.

Sure, Karen had a moment or two of control, but besides such a moment, it was all Alaina. The woman knew exactly how to deal with the blonde's size and power, almost better than Karen herself knew. It was almost as if the brief moment Karen did have control was given to her by one of AFW's biggest names simply as a moment to overthink her skills and dominance, so that the rest of the match would be all but in Alaina's back pocket.

It wasn't a wrestling match. It was Alaina filing out some paper work.

scorn53

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly on Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:13 pm

As the bell rang Alaina stood up holding her hands high as she was announced as the winner much to the delight of the crowd. She looked down at Karen as she laid on the mat. Alaina knelt next to her and spoke loud enough for her and the referee to hear, but no one else. "Thats what you get for calling me a non-champion. It takes a lot to make it here Karen. Ya got power, but you need to refine your skills all the time. You also need drive, without that you'll never make it here. With it, along with some potential I saw flashes of.... you never know." Alaina stood back up and made her way to the ropes.

She herself had been where Karen was. Defeated soundly by someone and left laying in the ring as they did a victory lap or two. Or three in some cases. Alaina opted to simply leave, her performance in the match said more than any flexing for show would after a one sided match. As she walked up the ramp she high fived a few fans who stuck their arms out for her, and she hoped that Karen would sincerely think about what she said. It was true, talent was great but you need to polish it and evolve it constantly.

Now it was up to Karen to see if she could pick herself up and do soul searching to rise again.

HighFly

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:26 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top