Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 100 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 100 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 11 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:59 am

What Chelsea needed was a sure shot at Janet that could turn things around not just for some brief momentum but for the match entirely. Trading control was pretty risky since everytime they did so the einner wasnt in a much beter position then the loser. She wanted to be in a much better condition the the brunette when she took her down so she could do so again when needed and was already getting her ideas for when she was in control again.

Of course first she needed to make sure Janet didnt just knock her right back down as she charged in after her and go for an uppercut to her chin that Chelsea sidestepped, her glove hitting her hair as she did so. The redhead took advantage of the opening and went for a right hook to Janets face to cut her off.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 11 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:24 am

Janet's jab had managed to stun Chelsea, and even though the redhead had managed to dip away from the brunette's hard right hook, Janet still held the advantage, and she intended to press it. As Chelsea retreated, Janet advanced. The Lakota bounced forward, then aimed a quick uppercut right at Chelsea's chin! It had enough power behind it, she hoped, to knock the cute girl flat on her ass again! And now, the kissing was going to get a little more interesting, too!

Chelsea managed to avoid that fate. Quickly, she ducked to the side, as Janet's blue glove slid just past her cheek and sent her red hair flying. "Gah!" the brunette would exclaim, as she tried to pull her glove back in to protect herself.

She found that it would be too late! Chelsea acted fast, throwing a right hook which snapped Janet's head to the side, spittle flying from between her lips as her cheek suddenly exploded with pain! Janet stumbled to the side, trying to keep her gloves up, hoping she could ward off any follow-up attacks which might have forced her further onto the defensive! "D-damn!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:03 pm

Chelsea was really thankful for being able to avoid taking that shot to the face, and from there she moved in at Janet and caught her face with the hook to stagger the cute brunette. From there she smiled and followed her opponent as she put her gloves up to defend herself which meant that Chelsea had the opportunity to attack and take control of the match from here. "Now lets see how fast we take you down to the mat again Janet." she said as she began driving punches at Janets face.

However she didn't expect these punches to really connect past her guard. She just wanted to make sure the brunette could not get the opportunity to counterattack, and from there she would move in to swing at her stomach with two quick uppercuts hoping to make her drop her guard before sending a jab at her face.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:39 am

Janet put her gloves up after taking that punch, knowing that she needed to protect herself, but also knowing that staying on the defensive would make it impossible for her to knock Chelsea down again. Janet had to start attacking again, and she just hoped that Chelsea, with her resurgence of confidence, would make a mistake that provided Janet with some opening.

Punch after punch came at her face, and Janet blocked them all, every blow landing only on her blue gloves, the force of it diffused through those leather weapons and through her arms, causing them to tremble but not to hurt at all. Janet knew something was coming, but could not predict exactly when, and did not have time to guard her stomach when the jabs at her face stopped coming and those two uppercuts plowed right into her belly. "Uggh! Unnffh!" Janet groaned, as she felt her belly explode in pain twice, like two meteor impacts leaving craters in that taut tummy.

Then the jab came at her face. Now, Janet had her chance to strike back. Her legs trembled, and she was still wincing, and she was about to drop, but maybe she could turn it all around right now. She pushed her guard out and parried that jab, deflecting it away from her face. And then, she would swing her right fist forward, trying to nail Chelsea's cheek with a hard, haymaking hook!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:36 am

Chelsea was able to catch her opponent where she wanted them as she forced Janet to take the defensive while she hammered at her face all the while expecting her to slip up and allow her the clear shot she was looking for as her fist's caught Janet's belly leaving the brunette reeling. The opportunity was soon in her face as she charged in for the hook that could end the round, hell the way Janet is postured it could very well end the match!

Unfortunately they never got to see that part as Janet was able to keep her guard around her face, rather then drop it like Chelsea thought she would and redirected it before taking a swing towards her head. Realizing her position, the redhead makes the risky decision to keep up the attack and swings an uppercut at Janets face while allowing the haymaker to catch her cheek. "Haauugh!" Chelsea head is rocked to the side and she stumbles with, only hoping her attack connected as well as she kept under her feet.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:21 am

Janet blocked the punch aimed for her face and retaliated immediately, ignoring the aching pain in her stomach which caused her legs to wobble as she delivered that unanticipated right hook right to Chelsea's face, the haymaker sending the redhead spinning for a loop!

Unfortunately, though her shot very nearly put Chelsea down on the canvas, Chelsea's shot did her one better. While she had managed to catch the initial punch aimed at her face, she could not stop the uppercut which came crashing into her chin at exactly the same time that she delivered her right hook! "GYUUGGH!" Janet would yelp, her head snapping upward and spittle going flying once again as her feet, this time, left the ring altogether!

She was dazed by the blow, but the sudden impact of her back on the canvas definitely served to wake her up, her eyes snapping open just as she hit, spread-eagled, staring up at the staggered but still-standing Chelsea.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Sep 16, 2016 9:19 pm

Chelsea felt her glove smack into Janet's cute face but at the same time she was more concerned about her own face getting struck and keeping herself standing in the aftermath, her eyes closed as she tried to compose herself. Thankfully the brunette had to be staggered as well and she had time to recover as she waited for any signs of the brunette coming after her again. She would not drop a third time.

"ONE!"

Wait what? Chelsea slowly opened her eyes as she looked around and through her blurry vision made out the figure on the floor before her yes cleared and she realized that she had downed Janet. a dazed smile appeared on her face as she heard her ref count before she waved her arm. "Don't bother sweety she's right where she needs to be." she said as she moved and looked down at the girls face, a cocky smile on her face. "Remember where I told you would be." She said before she turned around and brought her butt down on her face while she was on the ground. "You can go ahead and start now."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:58 am

Janet had managed to rock Chelsea, but not as hard as she had been rocked herself. At least she was laying down while Chelsea had to remain standing. The Lakota girl heard the "one," and knew it was time to start getting back up onto her feet. She was still a little disoriented, but she was far from finished here right now. Very far from finished indeed. With a groan, she would begin to get her gloves under her and push herself up.

The referee didn't even get to two, though. Janet heard Chelsea talking, waving the referee off, and opened her eyes to see what the redhead was up to. Right when she opened her eyes, she saw that round, cute bottom, clad in nothing but a relatively skimpy blue bikini, descending down over her face! Chelsea, it seemed, was not even going to wait for Janet to get up onto her knees, but was going to actually throw in a facesit in the middle of their boxing match!

"Mmmmnnngh!" Janet would groan, as her face was trapped underneath Chelsea's ass. She thumped away at Chelsea's sides with her gloves, but she knew that if she wanted to escape she would have to kiss up to her opponent. And so, slowly, she would pucker her lips and give Chelsea's bum a slow initial kiss.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:33 am

'Uh...Miss We need to get her up first before you..' "Psshh. She was going to get up, and if she wasn't ill put her down again soon enough. Trust me this is much nicer for us, isn't that right Janet?" She said as she happily as she shook her rear all over Janets face while the girl eventually started to comply and kiss her butt. It was slow at first but she could feel her soft lips pucker up and touch her rear making Chelsea jump from the touch before she settled where she was.

"See. she knows what she needs to do. that makes us 3-3 Janet, wonder who will take the lead this time." she said as she moaned slightly from the soft touch of her kisses on her butt while she enjoyed making her face her throne and was eager to see where Janet would take this.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Sep 18, 2016 10:00 am

The referee tried to get Chelsea to let Janet up, but clearly the redhead was not going to let that happen. Now, Janet was getting a little nervous. The two of them had been using their time sitting on the canvas to recuperate after a knockdown, in order to get a leg up on the other girl when the fighting started again. They had taken it easy and started kissing the other's body when they chose. Now, with Chelsea sitting on her face, Janet couldn't breathe, and, without oxygen, fat chance she had of recovering her strength!

And so her kissing was not quite so slow and methodical. It wasn't as thought out as it might have been. If she was having trouble breathing, she needed to get over this fast. The first kiss came slowly because of the shock of being sat upon. But then, after that, Janet's kisses would be a little wilder and almost frantic. She would slide her head to one side, peppering Chelsea's butt with quick pecks, then slide it to the other side, giving the other butt cheek the same treatment. After that, Janet opened her mouth, and would draw her tongue the entire way up one butt cheek—then back down again, before sucking in as much butt flesh as she could into her mouth and pulling her head down a little, trying to gently tug on some of Chelsea's booty!

"Mmmmgh..."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 18 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 14 ... 18  Next