Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Jstruggs716

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Mystery Dragon Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:45 am

"Real mature Janet." She said with a smile on her face in regarding her sticking her tounge out like losing was a foreign concept to her, though Chelsea would make sure she knew that she wasn't a joke or someone to turn your back on when this was over, maybe between the next fee moments she had to kiss her would decide that. 

When Chelsea went for her first punch it came to a surpsie that Janet thought of the same thing and both girls hit each other at the same time. "Urrgh." She grunted but was still anke to succesfully nail Janet with the punch to her gut. Janet tried to counter but Chelsea decided to move back and dodge to take advantage of her speed before moving in for another quick jab to her chest.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing - Page 2 Empty Re: Chelsea vs Janet Bikini boxing

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 01, 2016 7:57 pm

After their lighthearted, friendly exchange to start out the fight, both girls were all business as they immediately lunged for each other and both tried to go on the offensive at once. The result was that both girls smacked each other hard in the face with left jabs right off the bat, surely making both of them a little dizzy and definitely hurting both of their pretty faces. But Chelsea would land the next blow solo, her right hand burying itself and its accompanying glove in Janet's gut momentarily. When Janet tried to respond, Chelsea dodged the hook, letting it pass right in front of her. "Uurk..." Janet would grunt, as Chelsea stepped forward and attacked again.

The jab connected with Janet's chest, causing her breasts to be squashed and then bounce wildly up and down as Janet stumbled back. "Gaaah!" Janet would exclaim, as three blows in quick succession had managed to stun her slightly. Having put some space between herself and Chelsea, Janet would take a second to rub at her wounded chest, then take a deep breath and put her fists up again. "Not bad..." she would huff, before she would rush forward and throw a quick left jab at Chelsea's face, following it up with a right hook to the girl's chest!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:52 am

Not a bad first start at all, in just a few seconds she had struck Janets face, belly, and chest while only taking a punch to the face in return if she could keep up that ratio throughout the match it would be a sign of things going well for her. "And im just getting started." She boasted off of the girls compliment moving in to strike again with a right hook, only for Janet to strike first with another punch to her face.

"Owuuw!" She groans as her head is knocked back a little before her chest meets a similar pain, her breast flattening against her as she pulls back. Not how she would like things to continue but not unexpected. Bringing her gloves up she would try and defend herself while waiting for an opening to strike again.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:15 am

"Heh. I think that's going to be hurting you in the morning," Janet would say with a satisfied smirk, as she watched her opponent recoil after those two harsh blows which the Native American fighter had delivered to her face and her chest. Though Janet herself had been rocked to start off the fight, she was now the one on an offensive footing, by virtue of being the last to land a punch. Boxing matches often saw much greater shifts in momentum than a typical wrestling match, but, with Chelsea seemingly pulling back and opting for a more defensive posture in the wake of the thump to her face and the tenderizing of her breast, Janet figured that she could continue to be the aggressor and hurt Chelsea some more. In the hunt to knock the other down, Janet felt as though she had the lead.

Chelsea brought her gloves up, and so Janet decided she was going to aim her next punch low. Putting her own gloves up in a slightly looser guard, she bounced forward, staying light on her feet as she would throw yet another quick left jab at Chelsea's face. This one, however, was nothing but a feint. Hopefully, Chelsea would be fooled by it, as Janet's next move would be to drop low, bending her knees, before bring her right glove up as hard as she could into Chelsea's lower belly in a hopefully devastating uppercut maneuver!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sat Jul 02, 2016 11:53 pm

She decided it was better not to speak for now, let Janet get in close so she could take control when she dropped her guard or made a mistake, anything she could take advantage of really. It wasnt her territory after all and trying to charge in like she would in a wrestling match was guaranteed to be a bad time. So she bided her time and observed her opponent for any opening she could explore and expose, a simple tactic but one that could work in any kind of match.

Once she got close with her slightly less closed defense Chelsea briefly considered going on the attack anyway but refrained from doing so as Janet went for a jab which caused her to bring her hands up only for it to be revelaed as a feint! "Hhuunggh!" She groaned as felt Janets glove sink into her belly and force her to bend forward, her hands still up but her face showing the pain she was in as she pulled back.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:15 am

Chelsea brought her gloves up to protect herself from the jab to her face, but it was just a feint, and that feint was enough to allow Janet to throw her right glove in low and nail Chelsea right in the lower part of her taut tummy. Janet heard a satisfying groan come out of Chelsea's mouth as the air was forced out of her lungs and she deflated, bending forward slightly at the waist as her feet tried to pull her body back. But Chelsea kept her gloves up in front of her face, and so long as her gloves were up there, Janet was going to bring plenty of pain to Chelsea's midsection.

"Haaah!" Janet would exclaim, the yell seeming to put more power into her punch as she would throw a hard left straight into Chelsea's belly, this one hitting her right near her belly button. Then, the Native American girl would use her right hand again, swinging hard to try to hit Chelsea's flank, smashing that glove into her as hard as she could as she delivered the punishing combination to the girl's gut. If Chelsea left her belly unprotected, she would find that Janet would not show her very much mercy. The Lakota would try to keep driving Chelsea back until she hit the ropes—or hit the floor!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:46 am

If Chelsea had the time shed probably be kicking herself for letting Janet take control away from her so easily. However as she kept her hands up she found the only that she could do was gasp as Janet bore into her belly with a barrage of punches. "Huugh! Gaigh! Ouuffgh!" Was all that could he heard followed by the sound of the gloves smacking skin from the punches to her gut as Janet seemed ready to win the whole thing right here.

Falling back wouldnt do so Chelsea went with the only other option available to her. As Janet pulled back she ran in and clinched around the girl, trying to restrict her ability to actually hit her any more. From there she would then try to turn herself away from the ropes and push away to get more space.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:48 pm

Chelsea made a big tactical error by keeping her gloves up when Janet went low. She might have expected to take only one punch to her belly to soften her up before Janet would come high again and try to batter her face and chest, but Janet, when presented with a wide-open target, would not just pass it up, even if beating Chelsea's belly with these big gloves did not do as much damage as hitting her face might have. The spit-laden little grunts which Chelsea made with each blow seemed to get louder with every punch, and the Native American girl wondered if she might be able to squash her opponent completely.

Chelsea seemed to sense that risk, too, because the cute bikini-clad redhead would rush at Janet between punches and wrap herself around the Lakota, arms hugging Janet tightly and pushing the brunette back a few steps, turning them around so that her back was no longer so close to the ropes. "H-hey! What, are you that scared?" Janet would ask loudly, pushing on Chelsea's shoulders with her gloves and delivering little punches to her shoulders and upper back to try to force the other blue bikini-wearing girl to let her go. Their chests and bellies pressed together closely as Chelsea held on for dear life, and Janet would blush slightly as she tried to separate them so that she could deliver a killer blow that would take Chelsea off of her feet.

"Rrrgh!" Janet growled, as the referee came in to separate them. Janet would bide her time and take a breath. As soon as they were separated and the referee restarted the fight, she would try to throw a hard left hook right at Chelsea's cheek!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:03 am

Though she doubted anyone would usualy mind being this close to a girl like her and she would usually enjoy it in fact she was far too groggy and to focused at the moment to care much for it, Chelsea hated having to clinch so soon but if she wanted to keep going it was wither this or let herself get pinned into the ropes and let Janet have all the fun she needed to put her away. Ultimately the choice was easy. "Hardly, just felt like giving you a hug." She said as she tunred them around as the ref began to push them off and seperate the two.

However Chelsea didnt bother with the ref, after all she couldnt knock her out, Janet could and she wisely kept her eyes pinned to the the Lakota girl just waiting for her to make her next move. She didn't at least not until the ref restarted things but once it happened she went back on the attack. Aiming for her face with a left hook Chelsea ducked and moved in to try and hit Janet with an uppercut to her chin to hopefully turn this match around.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 07, 2016 8:43 am

"Hmmph!" Janet would growl when Chelsea responded in such a flippant fashion to her taunt. The redhead clearly intended to keep the fight going, even though she had been rocked hard and very nearly knocked down. Janet's adrenaline was starting to get her excited now, as she hungered for the thrill of knocking her opponent down and the nearly equally thrilling feel of forcing her opponent to kiss her.

Janet waited until the referee had separated them, prying the clingy Chelsea off of her and then, after a quick glance in both directions, signaling for the two to start fighting again. As soon as that happened, Janet moved forward fast and aimed a hook at Chelsea's face. This time, rather than turtling up and blocking the punch, Chelsea ducked underneath it, letting the blue glove mess up her hair as it whizzed by above her head. She then came upward with a hard punch to Janet's chin, surprising the brunette and blunting her momentum. "Guuooph!" Janet would squawk awkwardly, and she would stumble back, her chin now smarting and her head a little less clear, putting her gloves up in front of her to make sure she would have a defense against whatever Chelsea came after her with next.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next