by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:08 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 5:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 129 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

ScyldScefing, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:44 pm

"Good tah hear. Ah'd hate to think you'd chicken out of a rematch," Kendra joked. She knew he wouldn't, and hopefully, they could have a rematch soon. Her match with him was fun. And it ended in a draw. They were both tough, but she wanted to know who was tougher.

When Clyde dropped the news that he was the champ, Kendra's smile spread anew. She leaped at him, givig him another tight hug. "OHMAHGOSH! Congrats! You deserve it! Yer one of the toughest guys in the whole business!" She let him go after a few seconds. Kendra was so happy for him. Despite a rough break up, at least there was a little bit... well no, a lot of good news there. Being a champion was a huge deal. One that the cowgirl hoped would happen for her one day in the future.

The thought ran through her head of beating him and taking his title. But she dismissed it almost as quick. She was nowhere near ready for that. She was still technically a rookie. Ad besides, she wanted him to hold onto it for a while. A little bit of good for every bad thing helped a lot, after all.

Back to top Go down

Sorry I forgot to say goodbye... - Page 2 Empty Re: Sorry I forgot to say goodbye...

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:36 pm

"'Course not!" Clyde told her only to be taken by surprise at the second tight hug that Kendra gave him. "G-Golly! I ain't that good!" Clyde exclaimed with a flush in his cheeks, trying to be modest. It was weird. He was the champion and surrounded by so many beautiful women and yet after the party he felt empty about it all. He really didn't want to come off as whiny about it though.

"Thanks though, Kendra. Heh! Ya really know how ta' make a guy feel like a champ!" He mused as he flashed her a wink.

"You're gonna need plenty of trainin' if you wanna fight me! I ain't taken any breaks since we met."

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:01 pm

Kendra beamed at Clyde when he thanked her. It was nice to see him happy despite his misfortune with Mercy. Sure, it stunk for him, but at least he has his championship going for him. And hopefully, he'd be able to hold onto it for a long time. Besides, the cowgirl wanted a shot at it too one day, and if she had to go against anyone for that chance, she'd rather fight Clyde.

When Clyde pointed out that he'd been keeping up with his own training, Kendra let out a playful snort. "If you think ah stopped training for even a moment, you've got another thing comin', slick," she boasted, giving her well toned arm a quick flex. It was true, despite the death in her family, she never stopped training. It helped keep her focused on her future and her career. She wasn't about to throw it all away because of one unfortunate life event.

Even so, it had been a while since she had actually been in a fight. Most of her training over the past year had been her practicing what she already knew on dummies and punching bags. She missed the ring, the euphoria of beating an opponent, the pain of being defeated. She missed all of it. Win or lose, this was her life blood.

"So, yah wanna help a gal get some practice in before she heads back ta her place ta get some sleep? The jet lag is killin me, and I need to get something in before ah get some practice in before ah go home," she asked, grinning at her taller friend.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Clyde raised his brow with a playful smirk when Kendra showed off her bicep, earning an impressed whistle from Clyde as he eyed his fellow Texan.

"Heh! Ya wanna spar? Sure. First one to a pinfall or submission." Clyde said as he jabbed Kendra's arm before turning around and sliding inside the ring.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Kendra all for a spar. It had been too long since she'd been in the ring with someone else. And who better than with Clyde? When the cowboy punched her in the arm and scurried off, Kendra laughed and chased after him.

"Ooooooh you'd better have enjoyed that punch, cause it's gonna be the only shot Ah'm lettin' ya get," she said as she slid in after him, quickly springing to her feet. She was exhausted from the flight, but she wasn't about to let that stop her.

"Let's do it, Mr. champ."

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:25 pm

Clyde got in the ring and grinned at Kendra. "Aww it was just a tap!" Clyde teased as he saw Kendra slide in and join him.

"Alright! And don't you hold back neither! Show me whatcha got!"
Clyde said before he moved in to lock up with Kendra.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:42 pm

Kendra narrowed her eyes and gave her friend a sly grin. He was just the same as he's always been. Cocky, and ready for a challenge. She wouldn't have it any other way.

The cowgirl met him half way, locking up with him in the dead center of the ring. She used her lower center of gravity to her advantage, trying to get in a little low and push him back to the corner with a might huff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 22, 2016 9:57 pm

Locking up with Kendra, Clyde didn't think he'd have much trouble with Kendra. He had gotten stronger and she probably had ring rust. But to his surprise, Kendra went low and pushed against him, leaving Clyde to grunt as the smaller cowgirl managed to push him back a step or two before he managed to push his feet down into the canvas and halt Kendra's push.

"Heh! Yer pretty strong!" Clyde teased, inches from her face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by ThunderFox Wed Jun 22, 2016 10:06 pm

Kendra knew she was at a disadvantage in both size and weight, but that didn't stop her. She managed to get Clyde back a few steps before he wished up and grounded himself firmly, keeping her from gaining anymore ground no matter how hard she pushed. So it was time to switch it up a bit. She was rusty, but not that rusty.

"And yer a sucker," she'd tease, right before pulling back suddenly, then going to drive her knee right into Clyde's gut. Spar or no spar, she wasn't gonna pull any punches. Or knees in this case.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Wed Jun 22, 2016 11:58 pm

"URgh!" Cyde took the knee and it tested his abs, wincing from the blow as he backed up a little bit, indeed feeling like a bit of sucker for taking the little firecracker lightly.

"That all ya got?" He muttered.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next