by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 157 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 157 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meet my Mother(Open Challenge)

2 posters

Go down

Meet my Mother(Open Challenge) Empty Meet my Mother(Open Challenge)

Post by Softsquad Mon Jun 20, 2016 7:39 pm

Zoe Taylor:
Zoe's music started to play and the elated Austrailian came from backstage and stood at the top of the ramp. She wore some jean shorts and one of her custom made Marshmallow Hell T-shirts. This one featured a cartoon marshmallow being stomped on by a piece of chocolate and a graham cracker. Walking to the ring with a microphone in hand, it was clear that she had something to say. "Good evenning AFW fans! I'm Zoe Taylor and I'm here with a special announcement. No this isn't about the other members of Marshmallow Hell or myself, but a new wrestler coming to Friction!" She paused and the pumped up crowd made some cheers and clapped at the news of another girl coming to Friction.

"Now I grew up with this lovely woman and guys, she's a real hottie so please try to contain yourselves. Without further ado, please welcome to the ring now. Violet! Taylor! Or as I call her, my Mother!" Zoe screamed into the microphone again as her music played again and a second woman came from backstage.
Violet Taylor:
Meet my Mother(Open Challenge) Zoe110
The men and some women exploded when this hottie from down under stood at the top of the ramp. Clad in just a bikini and sandles, Violet made her way down the ramp. Whistling and cat calls could be heard as she walked to the ring and stepped between the ropes. The mother and daughter duo hugged and Violet took the microphone.

"Hello mates! I'm Violet Taylor and like Zoe said, I'm her mother." The crowd kept going wild and Violet just stood there and smiled. "Before you guys get your hopes up, this sheila is already spoken for. She held up her hand and showed the camera the large ring on her finger and some of the guys seemed to calm down. There were some who got even more excited. "Anyway, lets get to why I'm here. I just wanted to support my daughter with what she is doing. I always supported her, but I want to experience her world for a bit. At this point, I am a Friction wrestler and plan on a short career as my husband and I don't plan on staying for too long. Also I don't plan to team with my daughter while I'm here. She doesn't need me to help her anymore. So to show my daughter how tough I am, I plan on showing her up by working harder than her in a short amount of time. In my time here, I plan on becoming the Friction World Champion before I leave, but I'll also just accept beating her in a non-title match as well. Then again anyone who is of champion level might do." Violet gave the crowd a light chuckle and some cheered for her, while others thought she was crazy for making such bold claim out of no where. "So while I have you're attention. Hopefully anyone backstage heard me and wants to show me how wrong I am in my wish to become champion, please feel free to come out here. I'll wait for a bit before leaving. Though if you're a champion, I won't hold back."

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Meet my Mother(Open Challenge) Empty Re: Meet my Mother(Open Challenge)

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:00 am

Suddenly Lion began playing throught the arena as a challenger had answered Violets challeng. Soon enough Amy Evans came down to the ramp with a microphone in hand and a smile on her face. "Very convincing little talk, im sure little Zoe is pleased to have her mom here try to not only come inot the same business and say she supports her while at the same time out to show her up. Im not here for long she says, im just gonna go and take the Friction world title while im here cause you know that shits easy."

Amy spoke very condescendingly as she talked down to the two women, mainly Violet and some boos began to chime in though she wasn't sure if they were booing her or Violet for the points she was making. "Now obviously, im no champion...yet, but im still a tough as hell competitior who in her short time here has already tangled with some of the best and always come out better for it, and even then ive gotten no shots at a belt. So I know for a fact your not worthy of achampion answering your challenge."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:11 am

Violet smiled as she heard music beginning to play and saw someone coming down to the ring. She just smiled and remained calm as Amy talked down to both her daughter and herself. "Are you done now young lady? Now your elder is talking and I expect you to be quiet. Now on to my bold claim, I knew you young ones would react if I claimed to be the next champion." Violet let out a small laugh and continued. "My daughter and I are very competitive, so I'm just trying make her want the title more than I do."

Zoe smiled and nodded at her mother's last point and backed away from her. "So...are you here to put me in my place, or run your mouth? Either way, I know how to punish little brats like you."

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:42 am

Amy merley smiled at Violets words, trying to talk down to her. "Im sure that condescending voice puts the fear in your daughter but youll find im not so easy to scare. All ive done is say what everyone's thinking, and you come and treat me like a child. Wel let ke remind you of something, you may be my elder and thats fine, outside of ring ill treat you with the respect you've gotten then. But were colleagues here and not only that but ive earned my respect here and been here longer so in that regard im your superior."

Amy clarified to a mire mixed response, though Violet still seemed to have the majority on her side. "Though of course this is a wreslting company so im sure you'll agree with me when I say that the best way to adtually earn respect isnt to come out here and make boasts about what you plan to do, its prove you can do it. And we dont need a ref to find that out." Amy said as she began to move closer to the ring almost threateningly
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:03 am

Violet didn't move from her spot as Amy spoke and eventually took a few steps closer. "So...you want me to prove that I can wrestle you lot? I'll warn you that I'm not new to the squared circle. Zoe dear, please leave the ring while I take care of our guest." Zoe took her mother's mic and left the ring. She decided to sit with the announcers and watch to see how things played out.

With Zoe gone, Violet just smiled and motioned for Amy to come inside the ring.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:20 am

Violet took the hint and didnt need much to agree as she told her daughter to make way and thn beckoned her in the ring. "Well thats the smartest thing youve said since you got here. I do hope you can provide a challenge, all your talking has got me hyped up for a fight." She said as she merely dropped her microphone and entered the ring.

Once inside she moved right up to the girl and eyed her face to face with a smile fit for a shark. The two girls gettng a cheer from the audience as they stared eachother down. "Since im feeling generous ill let you decide what we do, just make sure to make it count because youll find im not so nice in the ring." She said as she wiated to see what Violet had in mind.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:25 am

"Well I didn't have anything special in mind, so lets just keep things simple with a standard match. Though you may want to take smaller bites, before trying to swallow something you can't handle." Violet looked down at the smaller girl and stepped forward and used her chest to bounce Amy back.

"Looks like mother will have to smack some sense into you." Violet smiled back at Amy, as if smiling in the face danger, but behind her smile was a force that welcomed "Pain" to take a front row seat.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Thu Jun 23, 2016 6:38 am

"No complaints here on a standard match, I enjoy using my bare hands anyway. And I assure ive never swallowed something I couldn't handle." She said before Violet bumoed her with her chest in an attamot to osuh her back and intimidate her, something Amy wasnt about to let go unpunished as she did the same.

"Oh id like to see her try, hope your husbands okay getting you back more roughed ip then he left you." She replied trying to intimidate the the girl but judging by her smile failed on all fronts. She wasn't willing to say it just yet but Amy might actually end up liking this woman.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Softsquad Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:06 am

Violet didn't have anything left to say to Amy and stayed silent as she waited for her to stop talking. She crossed her arms and soon a ref came walking down the ramp and into the ring. She quickly checked the two women after getting them to seperate and signaled to the time keeper to start the match. With that, the bell was soon rang and the match was underway.

Softsquad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down