Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 37 users online :: 14 Registered, 0 Hidden and 23 Guests :: 2 Bots

DizzyKnight, dlamp, Jaystar, LadyX, LARIATO, Liesmith, LunarWolf, Minion, OmegaVan0, starvalentine, TheEditor1023, Un3xpected, Underdog21, Zithpith

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
???

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Impromptu Break

Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:47 pm by Gadot

Hello,

I'm just leaving this here so people know! I'm dealing with a lot at my new job (coming in as a manager with a person on my team who's been there for years and being a bit of a bitch about it), and I'm trying to finish up my last year of college. So for right now, I'm probably not gonna be around. I'm sorry for everyone I'm leaving up in the air with matches, and that I vanished without saying anything to. If you need me, feel free to message me on Trillian. I'm on it from time to time, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Debut Match wanted

Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:33 am by LadyX

Hey everyone! I'm new in town and I was wondering if any of you would be kind enough to hook my first girl Apollyon up with a debut match?

Bring it on. I am ready for anything.

There you have it, folks. Apollyon is ready to rumble in any match type. Just let me know beforehand.

Comments: 1

Mig's Match Hub

Wed Mar 22, 2017 3:38 pm by Miglico

Hi, I'm currently looking for more matches for Miria. Friction only, hentai preferred. If you like to do domination match with my character losing or even handicap, that'd be great.

Please contact me through PM instead of replying here. Thank you for your time.

Comments: 0

Playing with the new pet

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Playing with the new pet

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:13 am

If they were being honest, It wasn't like this was a punishment to the blonde, considering she practically asked for it before Amy got here. However it wasnt like she got to decide how it worked or what happened during it.

Amy thrusted her hips in and out of Sig while the strap on did the rest. The red head moved in front of the girl and began kissing her while this happened, both girls messing with her from both sides.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue Jul 26, 2016 7:57 am

"Mmmnmm... mmmm...!" Sig moaned into Chelsea's lips as the girl kissed her, while her body rocked back and forth from Amy's pounding.

It's barely a punishment indeed for her considering the two of them could do much worse than this. She might felt a bit of sting here and then due to the sensitiveness of her pussy, but that's what made Amy's fucking even more delicious. With Chelsea locking lips with her, Sig was almost overjoyed with her punishment session!

"Mmmff... mmhhff..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:51 pm

Still not necessarly content form how much they were inflicting on the blonde they decided to get more aggressive with there tactics. Amy moved a hand out and grabbed at Sigs hair to pull her up more and make her arch her back. Chelsea on the other hand reached down and promptly swueezed her nreats while keeping up the kiss.

The two kept it up on their victim for as long as it was needed. They were content to play with Sig for as long as Sig could be played with and they were going to do it however they felt like doing so.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:12 pm

"Mmmmgg...!" Sig grunted as Amy pulled her head backwards by her hair to cause some discomfort, which was followed by Chelsea's hands squeezing on her breasts. "Nnnggg..."

The blonde was squirming weakly, but the thing she got the most from this punishment was excitement as it turned out. Amy and Chelsea's rough play, along with the fucking, was turning her on again within a relatively short time. She panted and moaned into Chelsea's lips, her arms shaking a bit due to the uncomfortable position she was in, and yet her sex was getting wetter and slicker from the treatment.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Wed Jul 27, 2016 10:03 pm

Sig was a glutton for a punishment it seemed, the more humiliating thye were with her the more turned on she got. Thankfully it didnt diminish the fu of messing with her at all as the two started to get rougher and rougher.

But once again they couldnt just let it slide that she was still being punished and once they saw where things were headed they both pulled away. "I do hope you didnt think it was going to be that easy, after all we did tell you this was a penalty."
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:30 am

Sig felt herself getting more and more turned on by her punishment, and it seemed that Amy and Chelsea realized it as well. They pulled away, making her groaned as she's almost enjoying their treatment too much, her body then flopped on her side where she'd breathe heavily, writhing. She gave Amy a little pouty look, but realized that the girl was right.

"Uuu... I-I know..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:14 am

"Do you? You keep staring at me with a angry look like you want you start something, which I surely hope you dont cause that would be problamatic for us." Amy said as she reared down and looked at the device which showed how close Sig was to her climax before looking at Chelsea. The redhead nodded as she reared down and sat on Sigs face.

"Alright well now lets go into part two, since you so upset we can go right down to business." Chelsea locks her lags around her head and puts her in a scissor hold around her neck while Amy returns ro placing the strap on into Sig. "Since your so good with climaxes well see if you come before or after youve passed out."
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:21 am

"Nnngguhh..." Sig just groaned while Amy gave her a bit of scolding, even if she's not actually mad or anything.

Chelsea then put her into a scissor hold while partly smother her face as well with her rear, causing the lithe blonde to grunt and squirm a bit. Meanwhile, Amy continued with what she did earlier, once again jamming the strapon into her wet pussy to draw a moan from her.

"Aaaahhmmm...!"

Considering how she was already brought near the edge just moments ago, it seemed like the outcome of this situation would be pretty clear. The rule of their little game, however, stated that Sig wasn't allowed to cum, which seemed like an impossible task in her current state...

"Mmmhhgghh... n-no... not f-faiirr..." she whined childishly again, knowing that she might not even be able to hold out for too long this round.

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon on Thu Jul 28, 2016 10:52 am

"This is as fair as fair gets sweetie, you challenged Chelsea, lost and asked to playe with more, we made a competetion of it and you lost that two, sorry that for you it means a couple of extra minutes of playtime." Amy said as she kept thrusing her hips in and outward.

Chelsea simply put her hands behindher back knowing that there was no way she was getting out even if Amy wasnt pleasing her, now they just need to see how things played out, though the bizarre part of her mind wondered if someone could come while they were unconscious.
Mystery Dragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kaz on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:08 am

"Aahhnn... nngghhh...!" Sig could only moan in response as Amy pounded her with the strapon again while denied her complain.

Her breathing was getting harder too with Chelsea's legs scissoring her head. If she came then surely she'd be able to breath more freely, but that also meant more punishment from the two. On the other hand, she wasn't sure either she could hold out for five minutes like this. Ahh, she couldn't decide at all, and in the mean time, her body was taking control of the situation by showing signs of her approaching yet another orgasm.

"H-hhnngg... ooohh... I'm... uuhhnnggghh..."

kaz

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 21 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top