by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 1:02 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Thu Apr 18, 2024 1:56 pm

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:02 pm

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:09 am

Who is online?
In total there are 178 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 177 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Playing with the new pet

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

Go down

Playing with the new pet - Page 2 Empty Re: Playing with the new pet

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:54 am

Chelsea took the next shot and sucked it down like the rest, taking a moment to let set in before putting it down. Chelsea heard Sigs wuestions and just nodded her head, Amy had a way of comforting people and right now she didnt need that way of handling things.

"I know the area so getting home is of no real issue. Yeah im alone, needed to clear my head for a little hit so I came alone, seemed like the right thing to do." Chelsea said in a nonchantly as she rested agaisnt the table.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:14 am

"Hee~ I see..." Sig said as she heard Chelsea's answer, taking another sip of her beer afterwards. "I guess we're kinda in the same boat, then."

The redhead didn't seem like in a good mood, which kinda reminded Sig of the time she met Amy in the gym. If this was somewhere in the AFW facility, she might be joking about issuing a challenge to the girl, but here in a public place? That didn't sound like the right thing to do.

"So what was it? Do you have a fight or something? Boyfriend? That kind of stuffs?" she asked casually.

Normally Sig wasn't really the prying type, but being drunk often made her a bit more talkative, and she was already a bit lighten up from the drinks she had before she came to this place. A bit of banter shouldn't hurt, and might be able to make herself less lonely, assuming Chelsea was interested to talk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:23 am

Chelsea wondered why Sig said they were in the same boat but instead just shrugged off the suggestion since unless she pryed furher it wasn't any of her business. Though the blonde decided it was her business to ask and after a second Chelsea figured it was okay to go along and answer the curious girl.

"Well ive been getting some strange offers regarding matches, thankfully my manager never lets them get off the ground but stil hearing about some chick wanting to plow you into the ground or actually make you put your freedom on the line is a little unsettling, like they think thats something to give up lightly." Chelsea raising her hand to get another shot before looking back at Sig. "Your turn."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:31 am

"I'd say that's part of the business, though," Sig smirked as she heard Chelsea's answer. "Then again, I've been having a lot of fun with my matches so far, ours included~" she added, sticking her tongue out a bit to the redhead.

She finished her glass of beer and asked the bartender for a Gin Tonic, before turning her eyes back to Chelsea.

"Hmmm... as for me... I guess you can say I just been dumped, hehe..." she grinned sheepishly. "It's not really like that, but well... you know..." Sig shrugged at her vague answer.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:18 am

"Of course youd enjoy it. But for me its different, im a wreslter and while some of that stuffs okay I dont want it to be all I do, and I certently never want my free will on the line, im not a whore." She explained, shed never done any of it before she got here and accepted that she might have to do sometimes but shes still a wreslter at the end of the day.

Chelsea eyed up the nlonde as she explained being dumped, most would have assumed a bad break up but Chelsea actually watched the tapes and remembering Sigs history she knew who owned her. "Your owner get tired of you or something?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:59 am

"Hey, I'm not a whore either!" Sig protested playfully as she heard Chelsea's words. "Despite how my career goes... I mean... someone gotta lose and all... heh..." she decided not to put too much effort to defend herself when it came to her performance on the ring.

As far as she knew her fanbase was growing anyways! As her drink came Sig took a sip and gave Chelsea a quiet look for a bit. She wasn't really sure how many people who knew about her relationship with Minerva since most people probably guessed that she's just taken as a pet for a night or so after her debut match.

"Maybe," she looked away and sighed. "It was fun while it lasted, though," she then looked at Chelsea gain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:10 am

Chelsea scoffed and shook her head to show her opinion. "No offense but thats not a good mentality to have. You should want to be the person on top, yeah to may lose some along the way but you should learn from those losses to win again." She summarized, Sig was like someone who was on permanent Stockholm syndrome based off what you saw in her matches.

"Im sure it was, but surely oart of you has to appreciate your freedom, just a little bit?" Chelsea's mind was losing its edge, shes never really pushy with personal stuff as she drinks another shot to continue the conversation.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:23 am

"Heh, I guess," Sig didn't really take what Chelsea said about the mentality thing seriously, deciding that she's not going to argue about it.

Their personality was different after all, and it's not like she could blame a wrestler for being competitive. At least she was sure that Chelsea wouldn't say no about taking a win from her again and again.

"Mmm... of course it has its own ups and downs," Sig nodded, taking another shot from her glass. "For exampleee..." she glanced at Chelsea and flashed a naughty gaze t the girl. "I can hang around in the gym more often to play with you and your friends, heh."

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:05 pm

Chelsea smirked as it was clear that Sig didn't really care much for her words regarding her mentality but Chelsea just shrugged, its not like her and Sig were anywhere close to the same in that regard so it made no sense to be wondering if they were on the same page.

Chelsea had to stop from laughing at what Sig had to say regarding her new found freedom. "Is that what you call playing? Getting beatun up by two girls and forced to submit to whatever they have in mind? You and me have an od idea of fun friend."
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:38 pm

"Pfftt, one day I'm going to beat you and your friend, one day!" Sig retorted and laughed too, making it unclear if she really meant what she said or not.

She drank some more and let the memories of her encounters with Chelsea and Amy filled her mind for a bit, her cheeks slightly blushing at the recollection. Then she glanced at the redhead next to her and an idea popped up in her head, making her smirk.

"Instead, I think my revenge could start tonight," she said to Chelsea. "How about it? Your place or my place, doesn't matter. I guess it'd be unfair to take advantage of your drunk state, so I'll play nice and just give you a sample, heh," she grinned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next