by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 205 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Fummo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Personal Pain Relief

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Personal Pain Relief - Page 6 Empty Re: Personal Pain Relief

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 17, 2016 10:50 pm

Eske's sudden volume increase caught John by surprise as it turned out, he was about to focus on the minor details of the work when she spoke like that. John's body naturally jerked in response to a jump sound like that, even a former tag champ wasn't immune to that after all. Good think that Eske chose that moment he supposed, he'd hate to have a twitch in a wrist at the more worse moment. And it seemed that even the writer herself was a bit surprised by her sudden vocal rise, the master of creation turned to face her and smirked a little as she covered her mouth.

Eske seemed to be in disbelief at John's feelings towards her, why he cared for her the way he did. Had she never experienced something like that before? John didn't know but he felt he could make a somewhat educated guess, after all he knew her better than anyone in Japan.

Ms Mal spoke of how she believed that had the roles been reversed she might not have done the same, Eske was seemingly too accustomed to having the former being her preferred place. The writer confessed to not gaining the joy she thought she get out of bending John earlier, and Eske asked John why that was the case.

John knew, well he had a high idea of it anyway. Wordlessly the artist set down his work for one minute and sighed before getting up and going to the bed and sitting next to Eske. The master of creation would look at her and say "I have an idea, actions can speak louder than words so I'll try this and you react with how you feel."

With that John would lean in and kiss Eske, this would be the true test he felt. Either he'd get his ribs crushed for this action, or this offer of expression would finally be the thing that the writer needed. At least he'd have tried after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:47 am

Did he smile?
He smiled! A smirk on his face!

That was John's first mistake. He thought what she did must have been cute, or that it was a breakthrough of some sort. She was asked why she didnt enjoy bending him. This wasnt one of those love novels where the woman would suddenly open up to the man that was going to whisk her off of her feet. Eske looks at the floor.

She looked up again when John stopped his work. He, moving over to sit next to her on his bed. That made Eske a bit more uncomfortable, though she did not show it. She didnt like to show too much emotion. If any at all...

John spoke. An idea?

"Well, wait...What are you going to--Mhm!" John kissed her.

Eske reacted, alright. She pushed John away and off of the bed. Almost all in one motion, Eske wrapped her legs around John's midsection, enough above his bruised ribs not to harm them specifically. Her naked legs pull him down on his stomach, with Eske laying on her side. The writer squeezes his body somewhat tightly in a body scissor for a few moments. She softens up the hold for a moment.

"A-Apologize! You just...Lean in and kiss me? Like that is the answer?!" Eske, saying that out lod, realizes what John was trying to do. And maybe it was the answer. But, it was just the wrong time. "Apologize!"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 22, 2016 6:35 pm

John knew that there was a big risk involved in this, Eske could be quite ambiguous when she wanted to be. And plus what he was about to do was the same as kicking a bee nest, either you'd get honey or the bees came out and stung the shit out of you. Maybe John just didn't care what the outcome was, or perhaps the painkillers he had for his ribs had some unexplained side effects.

But what happened was that Eske reacted alright, but it was in the style of a kicked hornet nest. The next thing the master of creation knew the writer shoved him off the bed with him grunting as his rump hit the floor, but Eske came with him and wrapped herself around John like some kinda ninja. And she started applying pressure, instantly John began to squirm like a coiled up animal. Fearful that the writer would bust one of his ribs and that'd be game over for the young man.

Though thankfully John didn't feel it but Eske was still keeping it locked in tight, the master of creation heard her shouting into his ear. Seemed like it didn't work like in the movies after all.

"Aragh! Okay you got me! I'm sorry sorry!" John yelled out as he wriggled with his wide eyes, saying sorry didn't do anything against the bees. And Mr Carnaby knew that when he was a little kid, but hopefully Eske would accept it.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:06 pm

Eske watches as he and herself fall right into place. If there was any one thing Eske prided herself on, besides her immaculate writing skills, it would have to be her precision. The writer crushed her legs around John's body. Had either of his teammates come in just now, surely they would try to help...Or would just marvel in confusion of what was happening to the once mighty champion.

He apologized to the woman quickly. But, Eske was still angered.
She reached back, grabbing her hand on the instep of his foot, pulling to back and with it, John's leg. "Good..." She only had her legs still wrapped around his body to keep him there.

"Now tell me what you did that while you beg for me to let your already harmed body go..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Aug 22, 2016 10:39 pm

In the past John might have actually reacted in time to what Eske did to him, but since he was injured and loafed around his reactions had dulled a bit since then. Plus he was hardly in a fighting mood today anyway, Eske probably knew this and might be taking a bit of joy about this fact. Mr Carnaby was a bit frozen up right now, and worried to himself. Though he trusted in the fact that if Eske did go for those ribs provided he survived he'd sue her so bad there'd be nothing left for a taco bell combo meal, so perhaps Eske would refrain.

She did, but kept him contained. Though Eske was proceeding to work on John's leg, the master of creation grunted a little but kept himself composed. No doubt that'd serve to make Eske perhaps tug on him a bit harder, but John wasn't sure if he cared at this point. He probably was in deep enough shit already.

Now Eske was asking why John did what he did, the young man looked up to the ceiling. And knew that his next words would be crucial, he'd pause for a moment before saying "I did that because......I thought actions would speak louder than words with this. Eske I want to believe that you have feelings for me, why else would you have come here and let me paint you in your underwear? Why would you have come to my place period?" John sighed before going on with"I know I do."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:05 am

His words reached out to her. As much as she didnt want them to.

Eske released John immediately. She had on a face of disgust. Not for what John said, but for her actions. "Thats...Not..." She sat there on the floor, looking at herself in her underwear. Looking at John in his underwear. "I..."

She had spent years learning about the mind. Why people did what they did. What they thought. Basic human emotions. And she only now saw what she herself was doing. She brought her knees close to her chest and buried her head in them. "Why?"

Eske didnt look at John. She felt horrible. "Why do you care? I was mean to you. I-I wanted to hurt you. I did hurt you!" She finally looked up, tears in her eyes. "Why would you say that? Why would you like me?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:41 pm

John was inwardly a tad afraid, but he wasn't showing it. But he was convinced he'd said the right things here, laid his cards firmly on the table and see what Eske had thought of that. And he was surprised by what just occurred, Eske chose to relent on her hold. Outright getting off of him. Perhaps what the master of creation said to her was enough to do so, and the realisation of her actions. Now that John talked about it, it was a bit awkward. Though at least the pair were quite attractive.

Eske huddled herself up, pondering something. Perhaps she was contemplating what she was thinking of the young man, or something along those lines. Eske did use the word of why. But John wasn't sure about the context of it. Though she then asked why the master of creation cared as he did for the writer in spite of the fact that Eske caused harm to the already injured artist.

And she was crying. Instantly John bit his lower lip, before saying "Aww Eske, c'mon now. No don't. Here." with that John would stand up and get some tissues from the kitchen and offer them to Eske for her to dry her tears.

When she was doing that John would sit down next to her and say "Eske I care about you because I've interacted with you so often and been able to know you, you've got many things that I like. Your smart and not afraid to be honest with your opinions, plus your cute too. Of course we have our faults, it's human to err. I'm not mad at you Eske, really I'm not. So do not be sad, it's not fitting for you." the young man would put a comforting hand on the writer's in reassurance for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:51 pm

He got up to get something and told her not to cry. "Dont? DONT?" She cries out. "How could I not after the incredulous thing that has been bestowed upon my ears? I-It would have been.." She accepted the tissues "Thank you."

"Things would have been different if I had known. Prior to coming here tonight." She blew her nose roughly on the tissue.

"You...Know little about me. I know little about myself. I spent so many years learning about so many other things and running away from my troubles at home. I...I feel like I'm a charachter in a book. Still in the second of five acts and stuck there indefinitely."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Aug 31, 2016 10:06 pm

John remained calm even as Eske shouted at him for his request of not to cry, perhaps she should do so. It was good to let it out, but she accepted the tissues at least. Still it was a bit odd hearing her call what John was talking about as an incredulous thing put upon her. Eske spoke of how things might have been different had John said what he had at an earlier date, the master of creation thought of how things had been so focused on those tag titles. Felt so long ago now.

Eske talked about how little John knew of her, and how little she knew of herself. That was true with regards to the former, not much was known of who the writer was. John himself had a rough idea, and it had only been expanded on with what happened today. Eske might not have meant it but she revealed more, troubles at home?

Mr Carnaby had been raised by loving parents, still spoke with them. They didn't talk much about his wrestling career though, save for when he won gold. He hadn't said to them with regards to the bruised ribs. Eske talked about how she felt she was the second act and stuck there.

John smiled lightly, feeling brave the young man would hold move his comforting hand and link it with Eske's. He pondered what to say, it was crucial that he did.

"Eske. It might be true. I don't know about you beyond the time I've spent with you. But you know something. I'm feeling if we're in a book it's around the time where the heroes get a chance to develop, not much of a story without it. I think this might be the time for that, and we can learn together can't we?" John said, he didn't know what Eske thought of that. But it....sounded ideal.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:49 am

"How could you? I dont expect you to unless you were stalking me or something..." She sniffles in between words. "And even I dont see that of you." She didn't want to look John in the eyes, let alone at all. She stared at the floor.

"Learning is...Is something Ive been doing forever. I dont want to learn anything anymore, John."

The writer puts rhe box of tissues down before looking at her own hands. Eske tightens then into fists and her wavering voice became calm and sharp once again. "I want to discover more about myself. About Eske Desde Mal."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next