by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 132 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Personal Pain Relief

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Personal Pain Relief - Page 4 Empty Re: Personal Pain Relief

Post by Deus001 Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Eske's sudden shift in tone served to bring John out of a sort of self imposed state, the young man's eyes quickly blinked as if a spell had been removed from him. It was most likely the state of mind he'd put himself in rather than the painkillers he took when he woke up, though most likely it was Eske thinking she might want to backpeddle just a wee bit thus far.

And that was with Eske wanting to at least take a look at John's handiwork, fair enough he was going to ask her to have a check on it. But he was in a different mindset just then, John even actually managed to get a compliment from the writer! Very nice. The girl stood up and moved over to the master of creation, leaning very gently on his chest as a form of affection or gratitude it seemed.

John quietly drew in a quick breath, those ribs were sensitive to be sure. But he didn't want to spoil this moment, a surprisingly intimate one at that. Feeling bold the young man would tilt his head down gently and bring his face close to her hair, a smile was on his face now as he gave quiet thanks to be able to be like this with the writer.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jul 20, 2016 11:10 pm

She put her head on his chest to look at the painting. But quickly, Eske lifted it off and took a step closer to the picture. Though this unintentionally disallowed for John to rest his head on her's. However it took pressure off his ribs. "Oh my...Your art never ceases to amaze me..." Eske look at...Well, herself. Laying on the bed in a provocative yet contemporary way.

The short amount of time that it took to make this. It made her think he almost had done this prior and just did touch ups. But no. He do this on a blank canvas. Her cheeks began to flush a light pink as Eske almost reconsidered putting John in any pain.

Almost.

"Well...Its amazing." She turns her head to look back at him. "Just how do you do it?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:20 pm

Eske liked what she saw at least, that was the point of John's work after all. He aimed to please, even with how the writer could at times be acerbic the words she spoke with was most likely the honest critique. And he'd honest he had at times imagined Eske in a position like that, the young man couldn't help himself in that one. Though at least Ms Mal was happy with how the master of creation portrayed her, Mr Carnaby noticed the blush she had. Though he didn't comment on it, Eske would most likely deny it. But it made him happy all the same.

"How do I do it? Well.....normally a magician doesn't reveal his tricks. But uh, it's a mixture of my intuition and years of practise. I tend to stick with doing things that are in front of me, people's my forte as they say~" John said with a rub of his head, now that the writer had inquired John was still planning to be modest. It was nothing special to it really, no super cool anime technique or anything.

"Right, I'll just put this in the corner over here....." John proceeded to pick up the canvas very carefully, and move it over to a corner on the far side for later. He winced just a little as his chest felt tickle-ish and not in the good way. He'd then walk back to Eske and say "Okay. I'm uh ready for whatever it is your wanting to do, I hope." taking another moment to admire the writer's eye candy.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:15 pm

Eske truly wished that she had the skill to both write and illustrate. It would only add to what she could already do. "Right. Right. Something you were born with maybe. An innate ability that was unlocked and allowed to flourish."
As Jihn lifted the canvas, Eske sneakily went to work. She grabbed her phone. Eske flipped it on to record and Sh places it in just tue perfect position. Tucked away and hidden unless you looked for it. It only took her a moment of surveying the room just before to find said spot.

John put the work of art to the side. Eske planned to make this a moment that Sh would enjoy. But an aftermath that they wouldn't both enjoy. "Now...How much is it for a....Commissioned painting? One that I specifically want done?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:48 pm

John felt grateful that he was multitalented, not only was he a great artist but he could wrestle pretty darn good too. Eske speculated on the source of the master of creation's skill, Mr Carnaby smirked and said "Well hey, it could just be one of my many powers~" he made sure to prop up the canvas so it'd stay clean, though his back was to the writer. So the master of creation didn't know what happened there.

When John turned around Eske inquired as to regards of a commissioned painting, he raised an eyebrow. Didn't he already just do one, regardless he shrugged and said "Er well......I don't know to be honest. Haven't done commissions in ages, I'd give you a discount of course. What would you have in mind? But didn't you want to do something else now?" the young man inquired.

He knew Eske had desired to put John through some hard paces, but he figured he'd be fine. Normally pain was something he'd prefer to avoid given his line of work, but if it was her then it'd be okay he supposed.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:09 pm

"Ah. But ithis is the something else.I wanted to do. That painting you just did. That is for you, my near-naked artist. This commission is for me. Now, lay on your stomach. Facing this way." She directed him to lay in a way where his head and face would be towards the camera.

When he did that, Eske would take the time to gently so herself down on the back of the artist, making sure he wasnt in too much pain just from her sitting. She wasnt petite. But she didn't weigh a ton either...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:05 pm

Okay now Eske was being ambiguous, though at least adding some humour by referring to John as half naked. He could easily call her the scantly clad writer for example, but regardless it was time to get down to.....well whatever Eske was wanting to do with him. John didn't really care much so long as he didn't need new ribs, still the writer wouldn't go that far......least she sounded like that earlier.

"My stomach? Er.....right." John muttered, he did what was asked of him. Would he regret it? Yeah maybe, but hey the guest's wish was the command as they said. It wasn't like the master of creation could simply step out either, not in the state he was in with John being known for his stylish clothes.

Mr Carnaby took a quiet breath inwards as he lay there, and before long Eske prepared to get on him. Oh boy, this was already making John sweat inwardly. Still at least he had a nice girl sitting on him, wasn't the worst way to go. He grunted a little before muttering "C-careful...." once Eske got in her right position he'd wait under her for what she might do next. He knew this was just the start......

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:14 pm

Eske chuckle a bit to herself. She bent his legs back, gently caressing the soles of his feet with her soft hands. "Do you recall how you won against me? The boston crab. You can finally guess what's coming now yes?"

Her hands gently glide down to his knees and she tucked his feet under her arms, slowly lifting John's legs up for a Boston crab.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Oh boy John wasn't liking where this went, it only took a couple of seconds to realise that. It seemed that Eske was intent on looking to get some payback for when John defeated her in her debut, honestly that was so long ago that the artist thought his good nature would have won the writer over. Apparently though Eske felt petty enough to exact revenge, and she had the perfect chance to do so. John only thought one thing, and that was oh shit.

And sure enough Eske began to move down his legs, her fingers softly tracing John's lower limbs before proceeding to taunt him mentally with getting his legs up into a boston crab. Mr Carnaby knew what was going to happen to him, and he gave a quiet groan as the pressure began to slowly become apparent.

"Unghh..........R-really Eske? T-thought you....moved past that......ghn.... he grunted out, at least those ribs weren't being targeted. Bout the only good thing to be said here though......

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:20 am

Her grin was cut off by his statement. "Mob past that you say? Have you ever read something again? Painted something over again because you made a mistake? Maybe that would make things better for you to understand."

Eske pulls back more, actually getting into what looked like a proper Boston crab. "I wanted this since I lost. There's just...Something about you. I-I didnt want to lose to you. I couldnt." She looked over her shoulder. "As per my submission long ago, I'll let go when you submit."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next