by Diesel_Electric_Razor Today at 3:02 pm

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 139 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 138 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking for Help [Dahaaru]

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking for Help [Dahaaru] - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for Help [Dahaaru]

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 28, 2016 5:22 am

Aoko couldn't help but be ecstatic at the prospect of being trained by one of her favorite wrestlers in all of AFW, it was something that she could only dream about. Her heart fluttered in her chest as she stood face to face with the ebony titan, just a feet or two separating them...and all that she was hearing from Odessa was praises on her physique and her pretty face, it was quite a lot to take in but the currently redheaded actress nodded her head.

She would move her right hand up towards her chin and grab it by her index finger and thumb as she looked up at the taller woman. " Hmm...anything you think is best! I will do what you tell me." Aoko spoke up to Odessa, nodding her head as her eagerness could clearly be seen on her face. " If I had to pick aspects that I myself am weak in, it would be grappling, throws and slams...maybe brawling ? I am alright with submission holds I think, and I've got decent enough legs to throw some nice kicks....not that that helped me much." Aoko let out a little nervous chuckle, " Though I guess you have your own opinion, so train me as you see fit Miss Brock." This was her path to be able to reach Janet, so that she could challenge her rival and hopefully beat her!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:56 am

Aoko had managed to recover nicely both from her earlier despondent state and the somewhat awkward manner in which she had first thanked Odessa for the older Briton's offer of training. The actress was now energetic and upbeat, trying to talk through her own weaknesses and give Odessa some areas in which she felt the ebony beauty could do the most good for her. Odessa listened and considered the requests that Aoko made—grappling, throws, and slams were her weakest areas, as well as brawling. Well, when it came to all of that, she couldn't have come to a better teacher than Odessa.

"Well, let's see what I can do for you. I'll try to introduce you to some general concepts and a few of my preferred techniques. We'll figure out what sort of moves you enjoy using and which ones you show the most proficiency in, and we'll make sure that no one will be able to stand in your way once you catch them with one of those tactics," Odessa would explain. Then, setting her water down, she would extend her arm over towards the other side of the gym, where a practice ring stood empty and waiting to be used. "We can't start until we get in the ring, so, if you're ready, let's begin right away!"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:29 pm

Aoko nodded her head at Odessa as the lovely woman started to talk to her how she was going to help her out. When the ebony skinned beauty stretched her out arm towards the other room of the Gym, Aoko would look in, seeing the ring there and hearing what Odessa said was quite and easy thing to figure out.

The redhead would quickly move back and gather her bag, towel and bottle of water. Before she would head off towards the other room and the ring, hurrying to put her stuff down on the side of it and then quickly roll into the ring. Bouncing on her feet gently as she would walk back and forth a bit, pacing as she was just far to excited for her own good.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:50 am

Odessa picked up her own water and her small duffel bag and carried them across the room and over to the ring that the two of them would be using for this training session. After the two black spandex-clad women set their equipment down and climbed into the ring, Odessa would pace over to the opposite side of the squared circle, hands on her hips, her butt wagging from side to side slowly as she walked, before she turned back to Aoko with a smile on her face, looking down at her new trainee with excitement palpable in her expression. "This is going to be fun. I'm excited to see what you've got, my cute little pupil!"

She would step closer to the center of the ring and lift a hand to motion for Aoko to meet her there. Once the two of them were standing close together, face to face, with Odessa's ample chest hovering just a few inches below Aoko's eye level, the British beauty would give her new student her first instruction. "I think it's best for me to get a sense of just how strong you are to start off with. It will give me a better idea of what sort of techniques might be best suited to your strength and skills. So..." Odessa would spread her arms out and hold her hands, palm out, towards Aoko, wiggling her fingers. "Let's test just how strong you are! You try to resist me for as long as you can, darling."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:55 am

Now that the two of them were in the ring it was hard for Aoko to not look upon the lovely woman who was now her trainer, she had such great curves and was without a doubt a beauty beyond belief. The redheaded actress looked on carefully at the ebony skinned woman as she stepped up to her in the center of the ring. The blue gems of Aoko's eyes trailed down towards the impressive rack that was in front of her until Odessa started to lay down her first set of instructions.

" Alright!" Aoko let out in an excited tone as she nodded her head, moving to raise her arms up and take a hold of her trainers hands. She didn't know how well she'd do but she figured she'd give it her all to withstand this amazing titaness in front of her. Spreading out her legs and stance a bit, bracing her feet she'd take a deep breath and then look up at her trainer's lovely face. " I'm ready!" She spoke as she'd close her fingers around those strong ebony hands.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 02, 2016 1:01 am

Odessa did not expect Aoko to be able to actually push her back or win this test of strength, but she figured that she could get a good read of exactly how strong her new trainee was by how long the redheaded actress was able to resist her pushing. Odessa was not going to go easy on Aoko, and she hoped that the girl would give this little challenge everything she had so that Odessa could do the best job she possibly could when instructing her.

As Aoko spread her legs out and raised her arms, Odessa would do the same, reaching down slightly to compensate for the height difference as she would interlock her fingers with Aoko's. When Aoko looked back up at her and said that she was ready, Odessa would nod and squeeze Aoko's hands a little bit tighter as a preface to the pushing that was about to happen. "Excellent! Well, then, if you're ready, we'll begin...now." As soon as she said "now," Odessa would start pushing on Aoko, holding just a tiny bit back at first as she would push both forward and downward, trying to force Aoko to fall back! It was only a second or two before Odessa would pour on her full strength, giving it everything she had!

While she pushed, her eyes were watching Aoko: watching her face, and her arms, and the rest of her body, to see just how she reacted to this predicament!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:49 am

Aoko was forced to quite quickly brace her feet as Odessa's power started to bare down upon her, she gritted her teeth as the pressure only increased more and more, for the first few seconds her eyes were fixed on Odessa's face...but soon enough as Odessa started to put all her strength into it, Aoko's back arched, her legs bent slightly, her arms shook from the pressure...she slumped her head forward and grit her teeth....her muscles strained and cried from the pressure.

If Aoko's legs hadn't been as strong as they were she'd have gone down, her hands had already been pushed down towards her shoulders as she couldn't keep them up longer than a few seconds against Odessa. The Actress whined out and winced as she shook her head a little, her legs flexing from the pressure as she was slowly but surely being forced down. A good few seconds passed as sweat started to build up on Aoko...before finally she started dropping down more and more, and soon enough she was down on one knee. " Agh...kh..." At least no one could say she wasn't giving it her all to try and withstand the amazing woman in front of her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 02, 2016 8:48 am

As Odessa applied every bit of pressure she could to her little pupil, Aoko was obviously under great physical strain. Her body trembled, tensing up as she pushed back as hard as she could. Her forehead seemed to be the site of quite a bit of sweat condensation, though soon Odessa would lose sight of it as Aoko's head slumped. Her arms were pushed back near her shoulders within a few seconds of Odessa bringing her full strength to bear, and it seemed as if she would fall to the canvas fairly soon thereafter.

But Aoko had some powerful legs, and she had an indomitable will that cut through all of that uncertainty and self-doubt which had been on full display when their conversation began. Aoko refused to let herself go down without giving Odessa as good a fight as she could, and, even after her arms had been pushed back, and it was almost impossible for her to exert any force on Odessa—let alone keep her balance on her feet—she stayed up. Her body trembled, and tensed, but for nearly half a minute Aoko was able to stay on her feet. Eventually, however, it all became too much, and she went down on one knee. Once the actress had been downed, Odessa would stop pushing on her, letting go of Aoko's hands, but then offering one of her hands again to help Aoko onto her feet.

Aoko had resisted long enough and hard enough that Odessa was panting softly and sweating slightly when she helped her new pupil to her feet. "Haah...good job! You've got an amazing pair of legs there. It took quite a bit of work to put you down on the canvas."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 02, 2016 5:03 pm

After the long struggle when Odessa finally eased up and let her go, Aoko's arms slumped down, she panted heavily and shook her head slightly...there was a clear difference in power between the two and she would probably never be able to beat Odessa when it came to strength, that was the feeling she was getting right now.

When she saw that hand offered to her to help her up, Aoko took it and was pulled up to her feet, her arms were still shaking a bit from the pressure they had been put through....to say the least it felt as if when you had overworked your arms in the gym, doing to many weight lifts or too heavy weight lifts....

" T-thanks! Hah....phew....that took a lot out of me..."
Aoko let out with a cute giggle following her words, she move a hand up to wipe away the sweat from her forehead as she look on at her lovely trainer's face. It seemed as if she had at least made the lovely Odessa need to exert herself. The actress would peg that as a win any day of the week, just to make someone like Odessa Brock sweat was a huge confidence boost to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:34 am

Odessa would take another deep breath as she cooled down after the test of strength. While it hadn't taken her very long to push the actress down onto her knee, the fact that Aoko had been able to hold her own against a larger, more experienced fighter like Odessa giving the contest everything she had was impressive. Aoko's legs, especially, were a strong point, though her arms were none too shabby, either. The fact that Odessa now had tangible proof of her trainee's strength meant that she could be confident in Aoko's ability to pull off the techniques that she was about to learn.

"And make no mistake, it wasn't easy for me to get you down on your knees," Odessa would say, as she put an arm around Aoko's shoulders and gave her a quick hug, pressing the girl against her side for a few seconds before letting her go again. They were both sweaty and a bit sticky, and it was easier to cool down when you weren't pressed against another very hot human body.

"So, I think you'll be able to handle pretty much any hold I might want to teach you, especially since you'll be using them on girls who are a little closer to your size than I am," Odessa would say, as she would arch her back and stretch out her arms above her head, limbering up for the next phase of training: teaching Aoko a few basic counters and some powerful techniques which would surely devastate her rivals. "Are you okay to continue?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next