» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 128 Guests :: 3 Bots

Lobo, ScyldScefing, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Spring Forward

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Spring Forward - Page 4 Empty Re: Spring Forward

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:12 am

Okay, so this was not a good look for Blossom. She was on her knees, trying to crawl her way out of the ring, as a larger and oddly peeved opponent loomed over her, a woman who seemed to no longer realize this was just a sparring match. Or maybe she didn’t care.

But she’d be okay if she could just get out the ring and catch her breath. Which, judging by the firm hand around her ankles, was not happening.

”What-” Blossom squawked as she was dragged along the mat, barely having time to register before she was flopped over and a very angry knee slammed into her back.

Blossom let out a hoarse cry that devolved into a sharp hiss, as the pain made its way up and down her spine. Eager for some respite, she crawled forward, looking to just get to the ropes, hoping that might get Minerva to back off.

”Gah, ease up.” She grunted and pawed forward. ”It’s...guh, it’s just a spar.”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Sep 13, 2016 9:28 pm

Unfortunately for Blossom, Minerva was now having far too much fun picking her apart to consider letting up. She was doing a wonderful job of inflicting heavy amounts of pain on the poor girl, and she wanted to hear her cry out in anguish.

While Blossom inched forward, the sadistic Dane quickly mounted her lower back, letting her body weight pin her in place. “Did you just tell me what to do? Tsk, tsk. It seems you don’t understand your place yet. But don’t worry. We’ll fix that~” she said, before reaching out for Blossom’s arms and attempting to cross them over the girl’s front.

From there she’d pull back on the arms, trying to lock in a straightjacket variation of a camel clutch. Or as Minerva liked to refer to it, the Iron Throne. “Yes, this is a spar. And you seem to be losing at the moment, don’t you?” she’d say with a giggle while trying to bend Blossom back as far as she could. But even then, just hurting the girl wasn’t enough for her. Minerva wanted to humiliate her, and force her to acknowledge who was superior.

“Now, I want you to say you’re my bitch~”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:06 am

When Minerva sat down on her back, Blossom initially thought she was going to go for a camel clutch. She wasn’t totally wrong, but she wasn’t right, either. Not nearly as right as she wished she was.

Blossom’s eyes widened as her arms were grasped and pulled about into the straightjacket position. She tried to fight it,but Minerva had the superior position and surprise on her side. It wasn’t happening.

”No, no, wait-” Her frantic pleas were cut off when the hold was locked in and her back was wrenched, pulling her far into the unnatural angle. Her chest, small and hard, stretched against her shirt, and a long, tortured groan escaped from her lips. In part from the pain, but also from the ultimatum she was given.

”I...am not…” She ground down hard on her teeth and summoning what little resistance she had left. ”...you’re…”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:46 am

“Hmmm? What was that? I couldn’t quite hear you~” Minerva said chuckling in delight as she enjoyed the sounds of Blossom groaning beneath her. So the girl still had a bit of fight left in her, did she? Commendable. But it wasn’t going to last long. Not if Minerva had anything to say about it.

“You’ll have to speak up, my dear. But by all means, do take your time. I’ve got all day.” With a wicked sneer the raven haired sadist continued to wrench back on her hold, bending Blossom’s spine as far as she could. How long would this go on? That was up to Blossom. The sooner she said the magic words, the sooner the pain would stop.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:02 am

Just when Blossom thought it couldn’t get any worse, it got worse. So much worse.

Minerva was strong, one of the most powerful grapplers Blossom had ever tangled with, but that wasn’t the worst thing about the modified camel clutch she found herself in. The utter hopelessness of the move was the distressing part. No way to roll out, no way to counter, and it stretched out her arms on top of all the other pains, to the point where it felt like she was in danger of choking herself. Not to mention that she couldn’t tap out properly. Verbal submission was the only way.

She tried to fight it, she really did, but as Minerva wrenched her further and further back, her pride became exponentially easier to swallow.

”Okay! I’m your...I’m your bitch!” They were just words, Blossom, they didn’t have to mean anything. She shut her eyes tight and shook her head, as if trying to knock the memory out of her head. ”I’m your bitch, I said it. Just...just let go, come on!”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:16 pm

And there it was. It’s funny how just enough pain will make people say and do things they’d otherwise never even consider. Or at least, it was funny as long as you were on Minerva’s side of it. Chances were Blossom wouldn’t enjoy the thought quite so much as her situation stood.

Minerva did let go of Blossom’s wrists, letting the girl’s upper body flop to the mat. But she didn’t get off of her. Instead Minerva would immediately roll her onto her back, then scoot forward up her body until she was sitting high up on Blossom’s chest in a schoolgirl pin. With a sinister sneer she’d look down into the eyes of her prey, bringing her thighs in just enough to force her to look right back up and meet Minerva’s condescending gaze.

“Do you really think you’re in any position to be telling me what to do?” she asked with a cold chuckle. “It’s just like you said. You’re my bitch. If you want me to let you go, beg. Do it well enough, and I might consider it.”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:00 am

It was a strange thing, to compare the Blossom from five or so minutes ago to the current one. She’d been so happy not so long, all eager to meet a new person and train with them. Wrestling was her favorite thing in the world, always a joy, something that could consistently bring a smile to her face.

Oh, how fast things could change. That was the AFW for you.

Blossom bucked and bounced as much as she could under Minerva’s body, but that crushing hold was still wearing on her. Her back still ached, her bones were still weary, and it was incredibly apparent that she wasn’t going anywhere that her would-be conqueress didn’t want her to.

There was just one option. She didn’t like it, but it was either that, or stay like this until Minerva got bored. She couldn’t shake the impression that the Danish beauty had little better to do with her day.

”Okay, okay!” Blossom had an exasperated sigh, tried to push up one more time, then gave up for the time being and let her form wither. ”Please, please, let me up.” She tried to force as much genuine distress in, while hiding a good chunk of her mounting anger. ”I beg you, please get off of me. Please.

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Oct 14, 2016 1:13 am

Oh, how Minerva was enjoying this. Blossom squirmed and struggled to her heart’s content, but it was futile. The Dane was nice and comfy sitting on her little makeshift throne, and she wasn’t going anywhere. Not until she got what she wanted.

And Minerva always got what she wanted.

Sure enough, once again, her prey conceded, and begged just as commanded. It was truly wonderful to hear, and Minerva was glad Blossom was finally cooperating. But....

“No,” she replied, before shifting forward to sit right on top of Blossom’s face, sealing off the girl’s mouth and nose under her crotch and ass. “Not yet, anyway. There’s something else I want before I’ll let you up. And you’d be wise to behave. I can keep you down there all day if I want.”

As if to punctuate her point, Minerva casually shifted and adjusted around on Blossom’s face to get more comfortable. Then, smiling down at the pair of eyes just barely visible between her thighs, she’d speak again.

“We are going to have a match. An official match. And if I win, you will become my personal servant indefinitely. Accept, and I will get off of you and let you go back about your business. Decline, and....well, lets just say that wouldn’t be good for your health,” Minerva said with a giggle, before shifting back to sit on Blossom’s chest again.

“Well?”

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:26 am

Just when Blossom couldn’t think it could get worse, it got worse. The story of her life, really.

”No, wait-” Blossom’s protests turned into muffled grunts, as the would-be queen took her unwilling throne. In another time, in another place, with another woman - perhaps a certain fluffy paramour of hers - she wouldn’t have minded this sort of thing so much. Could’ve even liked it, and a quick, pleased moan suggested as much. But given everything Minerva had put her through, this was just one more insult on the ever-growing pile.

Then Minerva made her an offer. An interesting one.

Blossom took a moment to think - and catch her breath - when her face was finally freed from its heated prison. She was throwing out some high stakes, and the idea of being Minerva’s toy for however long she deemed fit was a scary thought indeed. The woman was cruel and carnal, to a degree that Blossom couldn't recall coming across before.

Then again, Blossom had managed to hold her own against her, until things got dirty. Maybe, in a real match…

Blossom bit her lip and looked up Minerva’s way, the caution clear on her face. ”I'll accept, okay, but...what if I win?”

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:14 pm

Minerva burst into a cackling laughter when she heard Blossom’s question. How adorable. She actually thought she had a chance of winning, that the fluke of a fight she’d put on so far could translate to a victory in an actual match!

When her laughter finally died down, Minerva grinned down at Blossom’s trapped face once again. “Then I suppose hell will have frozen over,” she said, chuckling again just at the thought of it all. “But, it wouldn’t be much of a wager if I don’t put anything on the line, right? Very well then. Even though there’s no chance of it happening, I’ll be nice and allow you to pick whatever you like.”

She then brought her thighs in and framed Blossom’s face with them, forcing the pinned woman to look right back up at her. “So, what will it be?”

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next