by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:52 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:32 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:19 am

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 201 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 3 Bots

Fummo, Nix

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon] - Page 3 Empty Re: High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:55 am

Sayuri would smile a bit as she looked on at Kyoko work to defend herself and try to redirect the point to Sayuri and her losses. " Psh...if we go by that logic I've kick your ass plenty of times from what I remember." Sayuri spoke out teasingly to her friend. " So...who was it that kicked your butt ? I wouldn't mind kicking hers a few time for good measure" the pink haired wrestler would then nod her head.

When Kyoko let out those words though the pink haired fighter would shake her head a little as then she took a light jab to her own gut. She staggered back a step. " Oh we'll see won't we!" Sayuri boasted as she would move in and try to grab a hold of Kyoko looking to take a hold of her friend and toss her down onto her own couch!

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon] - Page 3 Empty Re: High-school Reunion.....for two [Mysterydragon]

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:22 am

"We are going by that logic, the point is we cant exactly judge something on one win or loss." She said as they joked around. Her face dropped a little as she asked who was responsible. "You might have the chance. Her names Amy Evans and she works here as a wrestler,. Under the same manager I do if you can imagine." She said, leaving out the fact that they were tag partners for now since shes trying to get out of that.

After a few seconds of banter Sayuri grabbed her and threw her on the couch as if she was trying to assert her control. Kyoko smiled as she gave a challenging gesture. "Thats right, what you feel like trying now?"
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:14 pm

After she had thrown Kyoko down onto the couch Sayuri would join her friend, dropping down right next to her and stretching out...." Welp...gonna just have to kick her butt then for messing with my friend. Doesn't matter if you kicked her butt back or not, This is a matter of principle." the pink haired fighter would let out as she'd lean back into the couch.

" Soo....got any good movies or something ? Other than that, maybe watch some of your matches here in afw ~" Sayuri teased Kyoko as she would look over at her friend with a wide grin on her face.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystery Dragon Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:17 am

"Well like I said shes here so by all means kick her ass, wouldnt hear a complaint from me." She said causally. Afterall she had already beaten Amy so as far as she was concerned she was already finished with Amy even if she had to work with her in the occasional tag match.

Once Sayuri got comfortable on the couch Kyoko thought about her question. "Well now that you mention it I did buy a few new movies that I havent even watched yet. And of course all of my matches are recorded for me so there's plenty for us to watch." She said holding up the remote since there was already one of her matches already inside, her triple threat match which while wasnt a win was pretty impressive as she went to go get others.
Mystery Dragon
Mystery Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:27 pm

Sayuri nodded her hand and kept herself leaning back against the couch, just chilling and relaxing for the rest of the day and watching a movies and matches of her friend. " Good, looks like we'll be able to chill...wanna order in ?" Sayuri asked as she'd stretch out of her arms and legs and looking to place her feet up on the coffee table.

Now it was just for the two of them to sit back and watch matches and movies for rest of the day. Then tomorrow it was time to get the pink haired girl a job in AFW.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3