Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Clyde Gastin vs Ryo Kamiya

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Ryo Kamiya Empty Clyde Gastin vs Ryo Kamiya

Post by Old_Man_Tai Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:49 pm

Continued from Here:

Ryo hopped back and forth on the balls of his feet, swinging his arms back and forth as Clyde entered the ring. To call this "exciting" was an understatement, he was about to have a match against the Tension World Champion, only a few matches into his rookie year! Hopefully his cousin-in-law and trainer, Chigusa Yuuki, was watching!

"So cowboy, think you can handle me? I know your belts not on the line, but Eric Clapton tickets are almost as valuable!"

Ryo teased, doing a few final stretches of his arms and legs, showing off his body more, his speedo barely covering anything. Once he was ready, he put his arms up, looking to lock up with the champ!

Last edited by Old_Man_Tai on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Clyde Gastin vs Ryo Kamiya Empty Re: Clyde Gastin vs Ryo Kamiya

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:13 pm

Standard Match
Win by Pinfall or Submission
10 count for Ring Outs

Clyde looked over Ryo with a stern glare. Even though he was the champion, he was anything but happy after being 'dumped' by Mercy. It stung his heart like hell, but Clyde didn't want to lash out. Fighting against a guy he could go all out on and not feel bad, might just be the therapy he needed.

"I'm pretty sure I can handle ya..." Clyde muttered dryly. "Just not in the way you'd like." He added with a wry smirk.

"Feel free ta' tap if I get too rough, friend. Nothin' personal either."
Said the once peppy cowboy with a cold stare as he moved in for a collar elbow tie up in the center of the ring!

Ding!

Tension: Clyde Gastin Dulsa  Youkai Kid
Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:36 pm

Judging from the look in Clydes eyes as they locked up, The champ wasn't planning on having a fun time. Oh well, that was fine, Ryo could have the fun and Clyde could take the loss!

For now, the barely-clad fighter locked up against Clyde, though he quickly figured out that Clyde certainly had a strength advantage over him, causing him to change tactics, breaking the lock and swinging one arm around Clydes head, turning his body to try and lock the cowboy into a side headlock, rubbing Clydes cheek into his soft tan chest!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Clyde locked up with Ryo but it was only briefly due to the Kamiya kid turning the lockup into a side headlock with Clyde's face against Ryo's upper body.

"Ngh!" Clyde grunted and growled, not up for pacing himself or taking it easy. He wasted no time wrapping his arms around Ryo's waist, bending his knees and lifting before falling back to try and slam Ryo down for a back suplex! "Hnnn!!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:28 pm

"Ha! Lil that Cowbo-Shimata!!"

Ryo yelled in his native Japanese, getting lifted up with ease and dropped onto the back of his head and shoulders, the back duplex breaking his grip on the headlock and sending him crashing onto the mat.

"owww"

He complained, rubbing the back of his head as he sat up, the Speedo fighter groaning a little.

"Geez, like to play rough, eh Cowboy? I'm normally a gentle lover, but for you I guess I can accommodate!"

He teased, sticking his tongue out at Clyde as he started to get back to his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:49 pm

Suplexing Ryo felt good and Clyde stood up with his hands up ready to keep going while Ryo was down and nursing his head and shoulders. He was feeling good! This was going to be a good fight for Clyde.

In seriousness though went out the window when he heard Ryo's flirty comment. "Gentle- Don't any ideas, pal!" Clyde shot back with irritation, glaring at Ryo as he stood up.  Clyde decided to give him something and try to tag him with a straight right hand across the face.

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:03 pm

"Woah!"

Ryo yelped, having just got to his feet and nearly knocked back to the mat, just barely quick enough to avoid Clydes fist!

Grabbing Clyde's arm, Ryo turned his body and pressed it against Clyde's, his tight butt briefly pressing against Clyde's crotch before pulling on his caught arm, leaning down to try and make some momentum and toss Clyde over his bare shoulder and to the mat with a variation of an arm drag!

"Up and over!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:39 pm

"Hah!" Clyde grunted as he threw his hard punch and missed, glaring at Ryo as his arm was gripped and the guy spun. Though Clyde payed little mind to their 'bump' because things like that happened in the ring, the cowboy found himself flung over Ryo's shoulder and down to the mat!

"Guh!" He hit the canvas and rolled with the impact, feeling the pain in his back but trying to ignore it as he quickly rose back to his feet, trying to take Ryo down with a clothesline!

"Rrraaahh!"

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Old_Man_Tai Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:55 pm

Ryo had been about to pull Clyde up, having another quip ready, when the hopping and hollering Cowboy got up with a surprise clothesline, nailing Ryo right in the chest and dropping him onto his back.

"nrgh! Owww..thats gonna bruise..."

He groaned, rubbing his chest and scrambling to get back to his feet!

Back to top Go down

Post by Lobo Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:01 am

Striking Ryo after getting thrown so quickly, Clyde exhaled, feeling like he was pushing himself a little harder than usually but not really caring. He knew it sounded wrong aloud, but it felt good to hit someone. He knew he wouldn't go too far, but he wasn't going to pull any punches.

He didn't know why he was so mad anyway. He had no one to blame but himself for losing her. To someone better.

"You'll live." Clyde growled, reaching for Ryo's hair to pull the speedo clad wrestler to his feet before stuffing his head under Clyde's arm... And after some hesitation, Clyde gripped the waistband of Ryo's speedo before, with a grunt, lifting up and then falling back to slam Ryo down on the mat for a snap suplex!

Lobo
Lobo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next