Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 34 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 30 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, M.J.Caboose14, Sparkplug71, xalex

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Kelly Conway

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders

Kawaii Champion
Tsukasa Kurosawa
#1 contender
Claire St. Clair

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Alicia Wells

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Carmen Rodriguez
#1 contender

Out of Town Early November

Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:13 pm by HighFly

Heya everyone, I will be out of town from November 2nd to November 8th on a trip. I won't be able to post at all as far as I know during this time, so if I don't respond to a thread that would be the reason. I will miss you guys but the trip is a vacation, not at all work related lol. Sorry for the delays but when I get back I will be on way more to get things caught up!

Comments: 0

Looking for debut match

Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:48 pm by Ragdoll_Jobbers

I'm looking for a debut match for Sona. If you check her profile you will see that she is one who loves to lose and be knocked out so if anyone has some steam to blow off, or just wants an easy win, just pm for more details.

Comments: 1

From, Submissive Girl. Sorry about my inactivity.

Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:06 am by Submissive Girl

Hey! I know I haven't been on in a while. Unfortunately it might stay like that for a while.

I am super sorry about not being on more often. I am supper busy In real life.
Just so you understand a little bit about my life

1. I am a college sophomore taking 20 credit hours.
2. I have a job at as a cashier at a busy gift shop in a popular place in Florida (Not saying my city, but it is very busy where I am)
3. I have an intership that I work about 12 hours a week.
4. I am seeing a guy (Kind of …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by kaz on Sat Jun 11, 2016 10:53 am

=========================[Personal Information]=========================

Name: Teresa Kobayashi
Ring name: Tyris
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Light blue
Height: 167 cm
Weight: Ask her if you dare
Nationality: Japan
Alignment: Tweener

Entrance music: Granblue Fantasy - Collosus Magna Theme

=========================[Combat Information]=========================

Endurance:★★★★ – Pretty durable until she takes a moral hit.
Strength:★★★(+1) – She normally hits with normal strength unless she’s getting amped up or pissed off.
Speed:★★★ – Her agility is slightly above average, but nothing too special.

Strikes: ★★ – Utilizes strikes to take her opponent down rather than weakening them directly.
Submissions:★★★ – Arguably the area where she excels more than other wrestling aspect.
Powerhouse:★ – Doesn’t have a build for power based moves.
Aerial: ★ – She could try a high risk maneuver for entertainment, but it’s not her forte.
Counters:★ ★ – Nothing too special to mention in this particular area.
Defense:★★- Prefers to be on the offensive, but can defend herself a bit if needed.
Hentai: ★★ – The easiest way to dismantle her fighting spirit is to break her sexually

Wrestling style: Striker/Submission

Strategy: Maintaining momentum and beat her opponent before they could do so.

Favorite moves: Ground holds.

Finisher: Tempest: Tilt-a-whirl Headscissors Takedown

Preferred Match: Non hardcore

Personality: Teresa has two sides to her personality. While not in a fight, she’s a timid girl who get embarrassed easily, always prefers not to stand out in public. This side of her gets a drastic turn whenever she’s in a fight, where she transforms into a fierce fighter. While she’s not particularly ruthless, Teresa always aim to entertain the crowds, mostly by giving her opponent no quarter until they give up, sometimes taunting them too. Once her fight is over, she will revert back to the timid person she normally is.

- Wrestling
- Dueling
- Sweets, particularly strawberry flavor

- Being embarrassed
- People making fun of wrestling
- Cheaters
- Spicy food

Past: As a kid, Teresa grew up being a fan of wrestling through TV shows. She later started taking lessons in secret at a local gym, although she never participated in an event. At some point she was dragged to a fight club by her friends and ended up taking a challenge from one of the fighters in a little game. The flip in her attitude and how she fought attracted attention from the owner, who’d then offered her a job to be one of the fighter. While she hesitated at first, Teresa couldn’t deny that she was having fun during her fight, and ultimately decided to accept the offer.

She made a name for herself, being among the popular girls at the club due to how spirited she was in her matches. On one occasion, she was ordered to put a bunny girl outfit for an event, much to her distress. Despite how she felt, however, the outfit became popular and she ended up wearing it for the rest of her fighting career in the club. The crowds was loving how such a timid girl in a bunny girl dress suddenly transform into a beast in a match, which was the main reason of the popularity of the bunny girl outfit.

After entertaining the guests in the club for a while, an offer from AFW came to Teresa. She hesitated again knowing it’s a much bigger league than the one she’s in, but a little push was all it took for her to accept the move.

Fun facts:

- The more embarrassed she is, the stronger her desire to hit something – hard.

Ring attire (without the sword and heels)

Battle Mode:

Records: 0-0-0

Win: 0

Draw: 0

Lose: 0

Full roster list and terms (please read here first before asking for/accepting a thread).

Extras: Vibrant Vixens

If I'm not replying for a while, I might be taking a hiatus, or quit.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum