Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 48 users online :: 16 Registered, 1 Hidden and 31 Guests :: 1 Bot

acuya, cutestwitch, JimmyRussler, KillerV, LARIATO, Link-mon, LtLukas, LunarWolf, Maxy, Mystery Dragon, MĂȘow, noob, Oathkeeper, Person, tehbohemian, ThunderFox

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 3:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Brittany Luvve
#1 contender
Cecilia Northman & Death Bunny

Tag team Champions
The Black Feathers Gang
#1 contenders
???

Kawaii Champion
no champion
#1 contender
???

Hardcore Champion
Adrian Kytes
#1 contender
Silver Ace

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Velvet Valentine

Entropy Champion
Alaina Sanders
#1 contender
Kei

Softcore Champion
Alyssa Blank
#1 contender
???

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Ami Takeuchi
#1 contender
Clyde Gastin

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion
#1 contender
???

Tension Hentai Champion
Valerie Von Vulpes
#1 contender
Leo Fandero

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
???

Anyone willing to take on Layla

Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:53 pm by Link-mon

Just looking for some matches for my heel Layla Vale. se does have some preferences but overall I'm open to various ideas if you want to talk about it.

http://www.afwrpg.com/t15605-layla-vale

Comments: 1

Got some people open for matches

Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:37 pm by TheEditor1023

Hey guys, got some people I need matches for, if you're interested in any of them, let me know!

Remy 7000 (Yet to debut)

"Beautiful" Jack Kendrick (Yet to debut)

Ricardo Keyes

Nathan Parker

Comments: 4

Looking for anything!

Wed Dec 07, 2016 7:18 pm by tehbohemian

Hey!! I'm Bohemian! I'm uhhhh new here! I've already debuted all 3 of my characters and wanted to know if you would want to include them in any storylines or start any new ones with them!

Shinobu won her debut match and is locked in a feud with Sandy White... so she is kinda tied up match wise but i'd be cool for any RPs with her

Sonic lost her debut... pretty badly... and even lost her crown! So she is up for a match or gym session or anything really! She is a much morr light hearted …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

A friendly spar for Maddie

AFW :: Friction :: Gym

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: A friendly spar for Maddie

Post by TheWamts on Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:46 pm

"Oh! Maddie!" Lia recognized the voice, and the door pulled open fairly quickly once the handle was tugged up. "Heya! I'm alright... head hurts a bit, but not much else." Lia smiled, clearly not "alright" upon inspection. Her hands and feet were both lacking blood flow, and her body was covered with small bruises.

"Sorry, I guess I missed out on our spar after all... No idea who'd done this... Guess I shoulda been more careful." Well, Lia DID have an idea, but she hoped she was wrong about this.

I FUCKING HATE FINALS WEEK

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Maddie blushed bright red at seeing Lia's naked body, but tried to stay focused as she untied the silvery-haired girl. "I-it was that bitch sister of yours...! I managed to take care of her, though..." Hopefully.

Trying to hide her face a bit, Maddie spun around as soon as Lia was untied, waiting for her to get clothed again. "L-l-let's take a raincheck on that spar... Your sister still g-got in a few good hits on me anyway..." she groaned slightly, reminded of the lingering ache in her nether regions.

k0hryuu

View user profile http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:17 am

Maddie was kind enough to remove the ropes for Lia, blushing slightly as she worked, for some reason. 'cuz you're naked, Lia!

"Thanks, Maddie... So it was Gail after all...?" Lia sounded a bit disappointed, but nodded. "Ah, that girl..." She shook her head, rubbing her sore wrists before gingerly bending over and picking up her clothes. "Oh, you did, huh? Uhm... good job..." Lia tried to sound encouraging, but couldn't help but be worried for Gail.

"Ah, that'd be a pretty good idea... I don't think I'd offer much of a fight for someone as tough as ya right now regardless, eheh..." Lia smiled and winced at the same time, somehow. "Owowow... I wish I could help Gail, but she never gives me the chance..."

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:56 am

"I'm pretty sure she's beyond help..." Maddie stated, trying really hard not to sound bitter, but failing. In fact, she was surprised that Lia was so calm about it after getting tied up naked and shoved in a locker. Did that kind of thing happen so often she's used to it?

"W-well, wh-whatever..." she glanced over her shoulder, checking if Lia was at least partially dressed yet. "H-how about we just go get some drinks later on instead then...?"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:35 am

"Ah well... she's a bit of an aggressive type, but still... can't give up so easily!" Lia said cheerfully, knowing in the back of her mind that any reasonably sane person would've tken Maddie's opinion long ago.

She'd gotten on her panties and sports bra on, when Maddie asked about how to fix their schedule for the day. "Umm, well, I won't ever say no to drinking with friends, and we can also grab a bit of lunch for now. Or, you can come over and I'll cook for us if ya prefer... kinda my fault you wasted so much time here, so I owe you."

No, it's absolutely Gail's fault, and you need to stop excusing her!

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:53 am

"S-sounds good!" Maddie replied, turning around now that Lia at least had her underwear on. "A-and don't worry about that, if anything it's that dumb whore's fault, and it gave me a chance to teach her a lesson!" She probably sounded a little too proud there, but she seriously hadn't beaten anyone in so long it was probably excusable.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Sun Jun 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Lia pulled her tight shorts back on, wincing a bit as they slipped over her pale skin. "Ah... yeah? W-well, I hope you didn't get hurt too much..." Or hurt Gail too much. Stop defending her so much, would you?? Lia's internal conflict went on silently.

"I hope that she'll leave you alone now... but Gail's kinda stubborn..." Although the sisters differed in many many ways, that was one trait they had in common... though very different ways. "Well, if she tries anything silly again, I'll try and help out...." Actually, what WOULD Lia do? Stop taking Gail's side, she's just a- she's my sister, and I have to be on her side! No you don't!

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu on Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:28 am

Maddie had a sickly feeling in her loins that this was far from the last time she'd run into Gail. "I-I'll be countin' on you then~" she chuckled uneasily. The dark-haired girl knew she probably lucked out a bit on this win, but for now she could really use an ice pack and a break.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts on Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:09 am

"Heh, yeah... I hope it won't haveta happen though..." Lia smiled. "For now though... let's not think about that stuff. Ah, what a waste of a morning... " Maybe if you'd stopped dodging the issue, this wouldn't happen so often! Oh just be quiet already, me.

Lia picked herself ujp, wincing again and leaned into Maddie without thinking much about it, her small chest pressed against her back. "I might need some help walking back, eheh...."

TheWamts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top