by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru - Page 10 Empty Re: Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

Post by 321Shazam Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Lumi was close to ending this match, and Vairea was trying everything in her power to seperate herself from Lumi. Vairea threw a punch to Lumi's crotch, in a last effort to stop the Frenchwoman. "UGH!!" Lumi grunted as she was hit, but the proud Frenchwoman stood her ground. "Nice try, putain. But it's over for you." Lumi said as she increased her pace of fisting the Tahitian in the corner vigorously. As Arianna X moaned in excitement as the referee began to finger herself from watching this sexy display.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru - Page 10 Empty Re: Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

Post by JimmyRussler Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:55 pm

Vairea had lost. Her last attempt at resistance had failed. She simply slumped over, and moaned loudly as she was fisted. "Ah, fuck!" she gasped, her pussy completely violated. She would cum any second now. It was clear that Lumi had lots of experience with this.

After about 30 seconds, Vairea couldn't hold back. Her walls tightened around her fist, and soaked it with cum. "Fuuuuuck!" she shouted, shame reddening her cheeks. "Ahn... ah... good match." she panted. "I-I didn't mean any of those things I... fuck! I said. I was... only... only trying to work you up." she explained. "Y-you can fuck me now." she said, sounding rather forlorn about the matter. "Make that referee scream." she joked.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:05 am

Arianna X rang the bell once Vairea came, to begin the fun the referee was waiting for. Lumi would release Vairea from the Tree of Woe. "Good indeed, you have quite the career ahead of you." Lumi responded to the Tahitian, as she began to think of what to do for the after match stipulation. "Referee can you please fetch me 2 strap-ons in two different colors." Lumi asked the referee, and the horny referee was happy to oblige bringing a purple and a pink strap-on. "Thank you." Lumi said in gratitude before she hit the horny referee with a Reverse Atomic Drop sending Arianna X down on the mat holding her crotch.

Lumi then put on the purple strap-on, and said. "Come on Vairea, take the other strap-on so we could teach this referee a lesson she won't forget." Lumi said as she offered Vairea a chance to join her in fucking that horny referee.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Jun 13, 2016 6:11 am

Normally, Vairea would have refused. However, she'd love a chance to get at that pervert of a ref. She nearly declined, but, with some reluctance, took the rubber dick. The audience wouldn't have liked it if she had walked out, after all.

"Why not? Let's do it." she said. "Now, uh, how do I put this on?" she said, rather inexperienced with it all.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:38 pm

"Allow me to help you, cheri." Lumi said as she assisted Vairea in putting on the strap-on. While Arianna X moaned and groaned on the canvas. "W-What are you doing?" The horny referee asked as she was defenseless to stop the wrestlers from doing whatever they wanted. "Stupid putain. Come here." Lum demanded as she grabbed a handful of Arianna's hair to bring the referee toward herself and Vairea. "What would you like to do to her first, cheri?" Lumi aske Vairea politely as they were about to get this show on the road.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:44 pm

Truthfully, Vairea would have liked nothing more than to punch Arianna in the face and go home. However, she had to put on a show. People weren't paying for her to simply go home. They wanted somebody to get fucked. And it looked like the receiver of the fucks was going to be the ref.

Vairea was perfectly okay with this.

"I say one of us takes her mouth whilst the other takes her ass. Maybe her pussy, maybe... a different hole. Does that sound like a plan to you?" she asked, smirking at the helpless ref.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Lumi smiled as she heard Vairea's plan. "For a straight woman, you are very kinky." Lumi said before she would giggle a bit before she would turn her attention to Arianna X. The horny referee realized what was about to happen, and she was both scared and turned on by it. "You are a dog, so you will get fucked like one." Lumi sais as she forced Arianna X to her hands and knees. Lumi would then strut to the horny referee's back and get down on her knees. "You've been a bad dog, very bad." Lumi said as she began to spank Arianna XX's ass, causing her to moan. "Oooh, I hope your ass is ready putain." Lumi said before spitting in the referee's asshole, causing Arianna X to bite her lip from excitement. "Vairea, care to join me?" Lumi said as she begin to thrust her purple strap-on deep inside Arianna X's ass.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:02 pm

"Oh, straight people can be just as kinky!" she protested. "And that is NOT kinky. Oral sex and anal sex? Really?" she said, almost scoffing. However, she couldn't spend too much time looking at Arianna get fucked. She had to participate, or otherwise she'd look like a hack. Probably. She didn't know this crowd very well, but she knew enough to know that they loved sex. 

"Here goes nothing." she said, before thrusting the entire length of the rather long strap-on into Arianna's mouth. "I'll bet you never fantasized about this, did you. No, you were expecting to fuck me." she said, putting on the best show she could for the audience. "Not to get fucked by me."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:12 pm

Lumi enjoyed this as, she and Vairea fucked Arianna X with a combination of oral and anal sex. "I believe the English word to describe you is a whore, and a filthy one at that." Lumi taunted the referee as would thrust her strap-on deeper into the horny referee's ass.

Arianna X gagged on Vairea's strap-on, while taking Lumi's strap-on up her ass. As she heard Vairea taunt she had to admit in her mind that she was right. "Awk!!...UGH!!...GAK!!!!" Arianna X gagged/moaned as the wrestlers had their way with her. Arianna's eyes would begin to water, as she accepted her fate.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:17 pm

Spit-roasting another woman. Might as well add that to the list of things that Vairea thought she'd never do. Well, she never thought she'd be spit roasting a man, either, but the fact that she was spit-roasting a woman with another woman was pretty odd in itself.

"What's that, slut? Can't speak? Ohhh, too bad." she said, thrusting harder. She had to admit, this was pretty sexy.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next