by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 7:35 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 132 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 3 Bots

ScyldScefing

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru Empty Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:42 am

Announcer: "The following contest s a Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match. The only way to win is to force 2 orgasms out of your opponent. The loser of this match will be fucked by the winner and our lovely Referee Ms. Arianna X!!!

Referee Arianna X:

Now introducing first from Grenoble, France. Please Welcome Lumi Sarn 'THE DIVA WRESTLER!!!!!'

Lumi Sarn Bikini Attire:

Lumi entered the AFW arena once again to an array of cheers as her music echoed throughout the arena, and the fans saw her make her entrance. Lumi had on her one piece white bikini showing off her wonderful curves as she strutted down to the ring. Once Lumi entered the ring, waved at the AFW crowd, before locking eyes with the sexy referee Arianna X. Lumi didn't plan on losing this match, but on the off chance that she did lose she'd love to get down and dirty with Arianna X. Lumi blew a kiss at the ref, before she would go to her corner. "This match is going to interestingly sexy. I wonder whose the unlucky putain to face me?" Lumi asked herself as waited for her opponent to make her entrance.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru Empty Re: Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:53 am

An energetic Tahitian dance began to play as Vairea made only her second entrance into the AFW Arena. She stopped on the stage, and began shaking her hips intensely, slowly turing around, giving the crowd a 360° view of her body. And this was also the first time in her bikini which she was a little nervous about.

Spoiler:

After completing her dance, she ran to the ring and slid under the bottom rope, before popping up and facing her opponent. "Hey there. Nice to meet you."
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru Empty Re: Bikini 2 out of 3 Hentai Falls Match: Lumi Sarn vs. Vairea Maru

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 4:58 am

Lumi watched her opponent make her way to the ring, and she was captivated by her body. Lumi was then greeted by her opponent, and she would respond by saying. "Hello, rookie. I'm Lumi Sarn The Diva Wrestler, and I look forward to facing you tonight. I wish you good luck, and may the best woman win." Lumi said as she extended her hand out to Vairea. Lumi wouldn't do one of her usual tricks to get a 1-up on her opponent, she genuinely wanted a nice competitive fight where both women gave it their best, and get to fuck with the hot referee.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:06 am

Vairea cautiously extended her hand. "Hey, you're not going to flip me over or something, are you?" she asked, examining her opponent. A full 6 inches taller than her, she still wasn't the tallest opponent she had faced, but she was nothing to shake a stick at. "Good match, yeah. I'll have fun winning~" she teased, her usual sassiness returning.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:14 am

Lumi raised an eyebrow once she heard Vairea's response. "Please, putain. I don't need an advantage before the match starts to beat you." Lumi responded Vairea before continuing by saying. "I liked your hip movement you did on the ramp. I wonder how your hips will move, whle you're getting fucked in front of this crowd." Lumi said as she patience was beginning to grow thin for Vairea. The AFW crowd was clapping, and causing a ruckus wanting this two to get into heated brawl be the match began as Arianna X tried to step between the two women to separate because the match didn't start yet.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:17 am

"If you're that quick to anger, I'll have no problem beating you. I mean, that's my whole—" she was cut off as the bell rang. "Oh, speaking of beating you." she said, smiling as she put her fists up. "I'll let the colonizer make the first move." she said, referring to her own French Polynesian heritage.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:23 am

The bell rang, and Lumi had one thing gong through her mind besides winning, and was beating some respect into this rookie. "En garde." Lumi said as she was offered the first move of the match. Lumi wanted Vairea to regret making that decision. Lumi would casually walk up, as she walked straight towards her opponent. "You are going to beat me? Hahaha..." Lumi said as she was in Vairea's face before throwing a powerful open palm slap aimed for Vairea's face to slap some respect into the rookie.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:27 am

"I'm gonna beat you good— oof!" Vairea was cut off yet again by a slap! Lumi's hand had lep a red, stinging mark on her cheek, and snapped the islander's head backwards. "Ouch!" she exclaimed. It didn't hurt as much as a punch; she was just perturbed that she was slapped. "Well, two can play at that game." she said in French. She raised her hand, and slapped Lumi across the face!
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:46 am

Lumi had slapped Vairea in the face, and heard a satisfying SMACK!! echo from the hit. Lumi smirked and the ref cringed as she watched the slap. However, the slap seemed to only make Vairea more determined. "Oh, did that hurt? Poor little-" Lumi was interrupted by Vairea's own slap. Arianna reacted audibly by saying. "Oh shit..." The ref said as she covered heard mouth as she saw Vairea retaliate. Lumi didn't take to kindly to that, and she would respond by glaring at the rookie, before kicking her in the stomach and trying to follow up by grabbing Vairea's hair to use it to slam the rookie down onto the mat.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by JimmyRussler Fri Jun 10, 2016 5:52 am

Vairea's sense of accomplishment was short-lived as she was suddenly kicked in the gut, very much knocking the wind out of her. "Guuuh!" she wheezed. However, Vairea managed to make a positive situation out of it by grabbing the offending foot. "Got you." she said, before jumping up and dropping that leg down with her. She wasn't too good with move names, but that one always looked like it hurt.
JimmyRussler
JimmyRussler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next