by hunter of speed Today at 3:37 pm

» Alisson "Blanc" Miller - the lucky white rabbit
by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 153 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai, Simone, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Minor Misunderstandings

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Minor Misunderstandings Empty Minor Misunderstandings

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:15 am

Maddie really wasn't a drinker, but lately she'd been finding herself down in bars more and more, trying to cope with her "worse-than-jobber" status without bothering Akiko and Yukiko (who weren't drinkers at all). She'd taken quite a lot of verbal bullying from other fighters while at the gym or about, largely about either her unimpressive body getting constantly exposed or by taking hits to her cunt all the time, and after being trounced by Gail like that, it was only getting worse.

Tonight, she found a relatively empty place, pretty clean and with a nice, calm atmosphere. Didn't look like any of the other patrons were the types to give her trouble, letting the petite girl feel a bit more at ease. Taking a seat at the bar off to side, she motioned to the rather well-dressed female bartender, ordering a sake cocktail. With her build, it was a given she was a complete lightweight, but she kind of hoped her tolerance was getting a little better.

Taking a sip of her drink, Maddie let out a long sigh, trying to shut the traumatic memories of her last match out of her mind...

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Minor Misunderstandings Empty Re: Minor Misunderstandings

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:39 am

Lia was out for the night, and she'd decided that it'd be fine to hit up one of the nearby bars. She'd always liked to meet new people, and these places were great for exactly that. Usually, it was just a bunch of sleazy "fans" who wanted to bring her home for obvious reasons. But sometimes, she'd meet other wrestlers, or someone who was actually genuine, especially in the quieter places.

The establishment tonight fell into that category, there were hardly anyone here at all. Most people seemed lost in conversations in their small groups, but there was the one girl off to the side, looking rather down. Guess I'll join her then.

Lia would sit down beside the small, strangely familiar-looking girl, before ordering. "One hawaiian, please." The bartender returned with the colourful drink without much wait. She took a sip. Mmm, fruity.

"Hey, is everything alright, miss?" Lia spoke up, looking up at Maddie. Where do I know her from...?

Minor Misunderstandings SAdcZrMMinor Misunderstandings MVRLLQmMinor Misunderstandings I82ome3Minor Misunderstandings UAjmKPCMinor Misunderstandings MAai8oKMinor Misunderstandings SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:01 am

Maddie was jolted from her brooding by a soft voice next to her. "Wha- huh...?" she looked up confused, seeing a cute, silver-haired girl sitting next to her. Blushing slightly, she tried to play it off, "N-no, no it's nothing..."

Mumbling to herself, Maddie took another sip from her drink. There was probably a 99% chance this girl was another AFW fighter. Still... Maddie didn't recognize her, and it seemed as though she didn't recognize Maddie. Thankfully. She was already feeling a slight buzz, and the girl next to her looked really cute... and nice... Maybe she could let her guard down a little...

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:19 am

"Mmm, no? Alright then..." It didn't seem like nothing, but to pry would just be rude. "I guess you're a wrestler here too, then?" Most of the pretty girls around here seemed to be under the AFW's employ.

Another sip of her blue fruity drink while she tried to place the cute brunette's face... maybe in one of the matches she'd seen? Well no, she'd only watched Gail's matches recentl- "Oh, I recognize you!" Lia said aloud.

Minor Misunderstandings SAdcZrMMinor Misunderstandings MVRLLQmMinor Misunderstandings I82ome3Minor Misunderstandings UAjmKPCMinor Misunderstandings MAai8oKMinor Misunderstandings SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:30 am

"Uh... Y-yeah..." Maddie replied hesitantly. Well it was probably no use hiding it. The girl did admit she was one too. Ugh, why did she never get to have a nice fight with a cute girl? It was always psychopaths like Gail, or-

Oh shit. She did know who Maddie was. Looking up, blushing and embarrassed she quickly tried to deny it, waving her hands in a flustered manner. "N-no, I'm not anyone special though, y-you've probably never..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:37 am

Maddie's embarrassment was pretty obvious... but Lia was pretty bad at noticing these things, and continued on. "No no, don't be so modest! I definitely recognize you, 'cause you were up against my sister Gail!" Lia said happily.

She had actually not seen how that particular fight had ended, Lia never liked watching those dumb No DQ fights. But she'd at least seen their fight cards and profiles. "Musta been lotsa fun, I bet."

Last edited by TheWamts on Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:46 am

Maddie's emotions went through a lot of phases in the span of one second. Embarrassment at just being recognized, and of all things having THAT match brought up. Some degree of disbelief and horror that this cute girl was the sister of the psycho that demolished her private parts. Then a wave of pure anger, knowing this girl was the sister of the psycho that destroyed her private parts, and that she had the pure nerve to use the word 'fun' to describe the fight.

Maddie's hands trembled as she put down her drink, taking a deep breath. She knew this was a bad idea, but she couldn't hold herself back. Anything to get back at Gail... Even just a little... Looking back at Lia with an expression of rage, Maddie drew back her fist and punched her in the face as hard as she could.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 09, 2016 11:54 am

Lia, not being a mind reader, didn't notice Maddie's head whir with several states of emotion, instead she was innocently taking another sip of her drink. No response? Guess it was a pretty rough match for her after a-

"UAAAGH!" Lia's head snapped to the side, accompanied with the sound of glass smashing against the floor, and the very unpleasant sensation of her cold drink spilling all over her clothes. "W-what?? W-why'd you do that?!" Lia was shocked by Maddie's sudden attack, the blue stain on her white dress slowly expanding.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:07 pm

The easygoing atmosphere of the bar was shattered just like Lia's glass as Maddie shrieked, "YOU'RE HER SISTER!?" The few other patrons ducked low and peeked out from behind their booths and tables, a few a bit excited to see a fight. The frightened bartender backed away, unsure how to handle the situation.

Slipping down off her barstool, Maddie grabbed Lia by her dress and started to drag her towards the exit, making it pretty clear what her intent was. "Y-you... you've got a lot to answer for from that bitch..."

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:16 pm

"Um... y-yes, I am?" Lia said meekly. She wasn't sure what exactly was the issue was, but apparently Maddie saw something about her relationship with her sister that Lia didn't.

Lia wouldn't stop Maddie from dragging both of them out of the bar. "Oh uh... I'll pay for whatever o-once we're done..." Lia called hastily to the confused bartendress, just before they made it out, a few of the other patrons poking their heads out.

Her attention was now solely on Maddie. "Huh? I... I don't know what you're talking about!" Answer for? Did Maddie think Lia was responsible for whatever happened?

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next